bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
yea, but watching that pathetic illusion of man is embarrassing, especially in last sex scene... there is no hope for him :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I would love to see a game where we play as the bull but we do also get to see the cuck's pov(not just during the sex scenes) but there are no choices for the cuck, he is too weak to assert himself for any choices, we do make choices for the bull MC. Like we can choose to to be nice to the cuck, humiliate them verbally and/or have them do cleanup on the lass after you creampie her. Also let us name the bull MC, the cuck(personally, I will name it after someone I do not like) and the lass(I am totally fucking his real life wife).

I was in the lifestyle for about 15 years, as a swinger and occasional bull, never as a cuck. Sadly for me, that all ended in 2020, when a certain pandemic did a number on my heart. Now I play games like those on here to relive some of my glory days.

I know there are games like Grandma's House, where you can cuck certain dudes but it is not the main focus in most of those type games, harem building is the main focus. I enjoy those games but would like to see someone create what I described in the first paragraph.

If I had the hardware and any artistic skills at all, I would even create my own. I think I am a decent writer but I have a mid grade laptop and no experience in using rendering tools. I can edit minor things like proofreading and editing script.rpy files with notepad++.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
ok just started it and what we see in the previews is literally the first scene. so yeah the mc is a cuck from the beginning. so im out.
why every fucking western ntr dev thinks that ntr is all about cuckshit?
That's a flash forward, it jumps back a month beforehand right after. People should really give this a chance and actually read it, the build up is great so far.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
the most important thing. do not have any expectations.
Inceton games have many and good renders (but not perfect). but thats it.
story usually suck. eroticism almost none. build-up, whats that?
and this will be the same. unfortunately.

edit: ok done playing this crap and its shit. but I didnt expect anything better. right now limits of sky is better, even if that one was quite bad as well. so they drop something better for this? yeah....
I think you're letting your past experiences color your impression of this. As someone who hasn't played their past games, I say this is exactly the opposite of how you describe it.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
so we play a slut. a self-centered whore.
an example: he will start his work, that is stressful for him.
how she react? well. the slut can decide:
"act dumb" as she don't care about him, or
"be more encouraging" that means she will "act" because she wants something out of it.
is that a GF? no its just a slut. nothing else.
She's his wife, you'd know that if you weren't just skimming it. Actually pay attention and you'll see she does genuinely care about him, though you can choose to make the relationship more rocky by choosing certain options.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
I'm really not sure how you think NTR can even happen without a girl who is at least open to being with other guys, do you know what genre this is?

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
so, we need to play a slut otherwise it can not be NTR?
she also need to be clueless, lie, selfish or it can not be NTR?
yeah. tell yourself that.
She hasn't cheated yet, she had one boyfriend before that we know of (somehow that's a 'slut past'), and she does in fact care about his feelings, even if you can't be bothered reading those sections. If you only like girls with flawless personalities cucking men, fine, but personally I like that she's been made realistic. It's a breath of fresh air. People actually in relationships lie to protect feelings, that's just reality.

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
they are married but act like a teenagers couple.
I don't mind if she did have kinky fantasies.
but her behavior so far is like a teenager that want to party.
the BF is mostly a convenience for her. not even sure why they are together.
maybe because she think he will give her what she want while she can act like a teen and she can smoke, party and fuck random guys? or even get a lover?
if the writer/dev now decide to change her into an adult, well. sure. but I will not trust her.
as we do IRL, we judge someone the first 5 minutes.

I mean, YES. this is a game, and NTR.
but if she is already a cunt, just let all the dude fuck her. I don't care. and if I don't care its not a good start.
this is Inceton, I expect more.
She wants to talk to neighbors and smoke, and also have a sex life (with her husband). She's hardly acting like a party obsessed teenager. I'm really not seeing where you're getting all of this from.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
So this is like Inside Jennifer but the husband is a complete cuck? Also, is it just me or is the female the same model as the sister was in Limits of Sky that got canceled for this? Im going to give it a try but as i actively try to avoid NTR in games i don't think this is going to be for me, unless NTR can be avoided which i doubt.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes