BBC King

May 8, 2021
See dev note and patreon, Inceton NTR is just a branch from the original Inceton to separate out ntr games from their normal games. (Although their normal games already always had complain of them slipping ntr shit in there)
Maybe there will be a cuck/ntrs route in the future but I'm pretty sure ntr is the canon.
The simple solution would be to just play it but I really dont want to waste my time on a "couple spices up their sex life, husband tries cuckoldry and he is excited...."

The description and preview images paint the picture of a Netorase game not a Netorare game...I will prob download later and just fastfoward through to get an idea.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
ok just started it and what we see in the previews is literally the first scene. so yeah the mc is a cuck from the beginning. so im out.
why every fucking western ntr dev thinks that ntr is all about cuckshit?
peace lil homie

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
MC is a total loser and his wife has a slut past.. he even had "cuck" dream.. so yea. it's a destiny for him to become one. It's unavoidable for now
MC is literally in a closet jacking off to his wife getting spitroasted, thats cuck/netorase BS.
Damn. Thanks for the heads-up, bois. Gonna give it a go for the lolz and giggles, cuz I know this 3-letter word has its special way of attracting drama and funny comments ... thot be looking great tho. If her idiotic husband doesn't know to appreciate her and is stupid enough to jack off to seeing her get dicked down by a bunch of strangers, other dudes will do it for him, and he can stay a complete idiotic cuck for good enjoying all the 'benefits' of being one, while his wife gets all the money and dick she wants.

I like NTR but only without cuck shit, will give a try just for blondie. (Played his other game Inside jennifer, it was great.)
Same here, but only when it's used as some sort of punishment for screwing things up or something like that caused by the player, not the 'story'. Fail to see the whole appeal in playing the role of the one guy that's the butt of the jokes and humiliation in the whole game, but I occasionally give FMC games a go if the FMC and the other female characters look good.

Gonna give this one a try and keep my popcorn close for all the WTF moments I'm about to see here, it's Inceton game after all, and this is almost worse than the game being an NTR-focused one.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ThotOnTrial-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Ep.1
1000 NEW RENDERS
23 NEW ANIMATIONS
Initial Release

Bonus Content:
68 BONUS RENDERS
1 NEW ANIMATIONS
1 Gallery page with 8 renders