Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Will "Choices" significantly affect the personalities of the MC and FMC? At the beginning of the game, their personalities are really bad. The MC is a total loser, and the FMC is a total bitch

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
It seems you don't know the difference between a bitch and a non-bitch because I'm not the only one saying this
So please tell me what the difference is, why you think she's a "total bitch" (and no need to cover yourself with other people's opinions, don't you have any of your own?).

Reactions: Cedrog

PewPewMasterrrrr

Aug 28, 2024
I'm not defending anyone, maybe I'm forgetting something, but can you be more specific why you dislike her so much. (Are you really another Enlight432 account?:ROFLMAO:)
You're seriously delusional. First, you defend this fmc, and then, because i liked their comment, you accuse me of being their second account. By that logic, Wilwock must be your second account because he liked your comment, therefore, all F95 accounts belong to one person because everyone liked each other somewhere :KEK:. I'm not continuing this discussion with you because your logic is very weak.

RuthlessSlayer

Sep 12, 2024
You're seriously delusional. First, you defend this fmc, and then, because i liked their comment, you accuse me of being their second account. By that logic, Wilwock must be your second account because he liked your comment, therefore, all F95 accounts belong to one person because everyone liked each other somewhere :KEK:. I'm not continuing this discussion with you because your logic is very weak.
I liked you, so I must be your second account. Did you know that you and I are the same person? :KEK:

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes