devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Well, it doesn't matter if there are any hero's or not, unless you follow this thread you won't even know it will be updated.

All their games are banned from promotions :ROFLMAO:
damn all of their games . i thought it was just lust bound . well thats fuck around and find out for them i guess .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thot on Trial [Ep.2] [Inceton games NTR]

NOTE: Promo code = bonding

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
Honestly, I don´t know why make husband a cuck. I mean make it an option man, the wife is already unsatified with the small dick he has and can explore other options to get her needs. Depending of MC options he could be a cuck, happy marriage or cheating; but no, since EP1 a cucker.

Said that I still like the game, just sharing some opinions. (y)

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Honestly, I don´t know why make husband a cuck. I mean make it an option man
Well, I think it is not that bad if they decide for one basic route. Of course, a game where you can be everything would be fine, but impossible to code. The less options there are, the better the game is to handle. So it is always slow updates, broad paths versus fast updates and narrow paths. I would not wna tto miss an option or two, but if they have not that much manpower, it is better to reduce but release often.

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThotOnTrial-EP2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Well, I think it is not that bad if they decide for one basic route. Of course, a game where you can be everything would be fine, but impossible to code. The less options there are, the better the game is to handle. So it is always slow updates, broad paths versus fast updates and narrow paths. I would not wna tto miss an option or two, but if they have not that much manpower, it is better to reduce but release often.
That is the inevitable consequence of spreading your resources too thin, by insisting on making multiple games at the same time. If they concentrated on just one game, then maybe they'd have the time to make them more complex?

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
That is the inevitable consequence of spreading your resources too thin, by insisting on making multiple games at the same time. If they concentrated on just one game, then maybe they'd have the time to make them more complex?
On the one hand, you are right. But I am afraid that if they had to cancel one game, it would be the NTR-one. Since I like this the most, I would be unhappy with it.

This out of the way, it surely depends for me. If the author is cognitivly capable of planning and maintaining a complex game, I like very open ones. Good Girl Gone bad is a very good example with vast possibilities. But if the author is not capable of, it is better to
do a simple task and get it done.

Who'd want to watch vanilla sex in NTR game
Shockingly, you are right. I always try to play the game quite vanilla in the first playthrough because of two reasons. At first, I want to let the "normal" way sink in. If I get to knwo the goirl as slut, it is nothing special if she fucks around. But if I know her as loving, mindful being, then the corruption is so much sweeter.
Second, I want to have something to look forward to - some scenes I could only guess what will happen.
But yeah, in the end, I get horny and do chose the NTR-option and most of the time, I do not play the vanilla options :D .
But I would say: Even if they should not put too much development time into the vanilla aspects, it is nice to have it - just as an option :D .

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes