VN Ren'Py Abandoned Thrallworks: Orientation [v0.1] [TDL]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

themurry18

Nov 30, 2018
When beginning the game, don't click on the red cristal, only on the black screen "Check CMS", after selecting the 3 red cristal all the patterns for the trigger will be done and can't be changed.
View attachment 1315619 View attachment 1315621
i would but as the image shows there is nothing so either the tutorial for this is busted and thus the main system is broken or the screen is lock to audio which my pc reads as busted Capture.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
Like it so far but i have a question is this is going for more a visual sexual more then physical sexual because of the vag plugs?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
From what I can tell this game is a demo so TDL might add more girls
Not might but he will... His twitter u can see a lot of art of characters he's planning to introduce. But as so far don't know when he'll release a new update, mainly because he's not exactly working only in this project.

Reactions: DarkDank

T_D_L

Apr 3, 2020
Blimey! A thread!

I'm glad people seem to have been enjoying it. Seems I need to tag it better as well, eh?

To clarify a couple of things, it does seem to be the case that 'mind control' fits better as a blanket term, but as pointed out it's more guided than anything. As is currently observed, the cms triggers are more shortcuts than hacks.

And yeah, it will be using existing franchise characters. Sorry about that! Sometimes I wonder about that choice, but it fits this particular niche so that's how it is. I do my level best to treat the characters as complexly as possible though, so there's that.

And yes, it will be mostly visual-sexual, as most thrall-models are not configured for sex. There will be some, but I'm not yet committed mentally to how/what the scenes will portray regarding that.

At any rate thanks for enjoying it! The next public release will take a while but I'm hoping will satisfy, and help address some issues people have had with the orientation demo as well.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Blimey! A thread!

I'm glad people seem to have been enjoying it. Seems I need to tag it better as well, eh?

To clarify a couple of things, it does seem to be the case that 'mind control' fits better as a blanket term, but as pointed out it's more guided than anything. As is currently observed, the cms triggers are more shortcuts than hacks.

And yeah, it will be using existing franchise characters. Sorry about that! Sometimes I wonder about that choice, but it fits this particular niche so that's how it is. I do my level best to treat the characters as complexly as possible though, so there's that.

And yes, it will be mostly visual-sexual, as most thrall-models are not configured for sex. There will be some, but I'm not yet committed mentally to how/what the scenes will portray regarding that.

At any rate thanks for enjoying it! The next public release will take a while but I'm hoping will satisfy, and help address some issues people have had with the orientation demo as well.
Will the My Hero characters have scenes, since they're in the opening?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
They will have scenes, but they're not 'main characters' in the same sense that Ty Lee is.
Will it be a more in-depth about the history?, i mean, like explanations of what exactly is a thrall's body (a robot, an android, a cyborg?), are all the thrall's mental copies of organic beings from other universes or in the same universe of MC there were made thralls from other persons or from scratch, in the dream of MC it seems that some thralls did atrocious thing which makes me wonder if they were employ in other things or if they had at that time the security. Don't misunderstand me, it is fun as far as i played, but i think it have a great potential for many other topics as conspiracies and the like.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
i dont fuly understant the brainwach mecanic how dous it work (like what do i need to do ?
)
The point is to check the screen that shows the mental state of the Thrall, while they think in something they like, the screen will show colors like blue sky and green, the more of this color the better will be the trigger to accomplish main goal, which is to secure with an specific word or phrase that the Thrall accept something according to a situation. Depending of the options you take at the beginning, you can have better checks but with the risk of getting a thrall out of control more quickly and vice versa.

por42

Sep 2, 2020
The point is to check the screen that shows the mental state of the Thrall, while they think in something they like, the screen will show colors like blue sky and green, the more of this color the better will be the trigger to accomplish main goal, which is to secure with an specific word or phrase that the Thrall accept something according to a situation. Depending of the options you take at the beginning, you can have better checks but with the risk of getting a thrall out of control more quickly and vice versa.
i cant get it to work i dont get anything but red

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
While I can see you've posted a lot of stuff in your pateron... its like 3 months short of 2 years since you actually updated the game itself and I think I saw somewhere you were redoing it in Unity?

I feel like this is going to end up being vaporware with a lot of world building and art on the side.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes