4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Maybe someone who is NOT a beaver will add them to the OP soon?
He defiantly didn't send a PM to @Dilettante ;)
Will be a bit.....

Reactions: Dilettante

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
If the fix is as simple as renaming a file, what do we rename it to?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. Go into www/img/characters and rename "!$water - ェョッィ・rpgmvp" to "!$water - копия.rpgmvp"
Unfortunately this is only the first of the dozen or so files with damaged names.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Simply, noone with 10$/mo shared the game. Authors will post free version then.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bonus-code for access to all days: 2St6

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5262F52AB71D00063E6C5145B97B87DF87FC3856&xl=2038048891&dn=Threads_of_Destiny_0.0.6.torrent

Reactions: kido and Dilettante

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
When I try to play the Game with Intro I get this error:

TypeError
Cannot read property '_realX' of undefined
For more information, push F8

Know somebody this bug need we a bugfix from the Producer or can somebody fix it?

If I use F8 or not it changes nothing.

Reactions: at433

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If you have xupefei Locale Emulator or alternative, try to open game's archive that you downloaded with russian locale and unpack files. I'm not exactly sure if it will help (since i have no idea if it's the same case), but there was somewhat similar error because of one file's cyrillic name in previous update.
It is to complicated for me. I download a xupefei and this was only Japanese so the other problem is safe download side for the file. What files I have to unpack and so on.

kido

Jul 26, 2017
Bonus-code for access to all days: 2St6

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5262F52AB71D00063E6C5145B97B87DF87FC3856&xl=2038048891&dn=Threads_of_Destiny_0.0.6.torrent
Here's a torrent file. Still no seeds though...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
You mean, you don't know how to use it? You just right click on any file, and there should be some options of Locale Emulator down here. Like "Run in Japanese" etc. Other option is to edit locale for each file and so on. You need to choose russian there. There should be many good tutorials on internet. Or easier, just change your pc locale to russian. You can change it afterwards, you just need files in archive to be cyrillic when you unpack them. As for the "what files i need to unpack", i meant you need to unpack whole game of course.
I wrote before it was only run in Japanese and you cant choose russian (I tried a Japanese Game it doesnot work with these aso, I think I must search in the future for a solution a lot of programs dont work with win10 and I dont know if I can play the Japanese Games or must delete them because I cant play them anymore). Russian was only available for system. Aso it is a lot complicated when you use Win 10 a lot of programs dont work or run different to other programs under Win 7. The other thing english isnot my homelanguage so it takes aso a lot of time to understand things or programs and it takes most a lot of time. It is easier when you would say look these video on youtube so you must do this. For this Game of the first sight I see no archive what I have to extract and so on.

For me it is to complicated and at the moment I have a lot other Games I can play so that I dont waste time from 1-2 hours or more to solve this problem. Sure I like this Game that doenot matter at the moment because I dont know if this is a producer bug or a bug because it is cracked. You can see like some Games here with F95 logo in Game here"best-gamer.info".

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Ah, yes. As far as i remember, Locale Emulator doesn't really work with Win 10. But there is alternative, like NTLEAS. That should work well. And yeah, i know about japanese games problem with Win 10. I play a lot of older visual novels, and use Win 7 on this pc mainly for that purpose. It's much more compatible.
As for the "i see no archive", i only meant that folder you downloaded with torrent. Nothing else. You can delete other game's copy that didn't work, and unpack files from downloaded folder again. With russian locale of course.
I don't think that Intro bug (if it's bug) is developer's fault. And i'm pretty sure there is no need to crack patreon game such as this. Intro worked perfectly fine for me few updates ago, and i don't think developer working on this game's section anymore. I completed 0.0.5 and 0.0.6 yesterday perfectly without any bugs. So i don't think guys from best-gamer.info did anything with the game, they only re-named game's exe for advertising purpose.
That problem is likely your system's fault.
The other problem is I told before you say program "NTLEAS" and say nothing where I can find it for safe. A lot of free programs or sides they tell you can download are bug sides or maybe you install other programs hidden on your system (in the past one time it was enough to search with google click on the link and he load the side and my pc have had the virus/bug and it takes 1 day to have my Pc virus/bug free again and hours of reading/deleting and installing). So it takes time to look and so on. A really help is normal to say the program where you can find it or upload it here when it is small. Then step by step how I have to use it and maybe tell the most mistakes you can produce with the programm so you check it before you use it.

A lot of Games sometimes aso here the only bugs are here on the pirated sides and have nothing to do with the Game. Somebody make a mistake sometimes it is only one source for all sides or downloads so it doesnot matter if I load it from another side it is bugged.

So it makes a different when another person says when I use this and this I have no problems or I have the same problems.

This is my last answer it takes to much time.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
i also have this issue, during introduction

TypeError
Cannot read property '_realX' of undefined
For more information, push F8

adidas420

Sep 18, 2017
how long is this game art looks good but don't want to waste time if it's like 10mins. guess ill grab it since it has a Kitsune not many games have :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: DrackDrap

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
As mentioned by at433: the introduction gives an error (just after the map part of the introduction). [Cannot read property '_realX' of undefined]

The game seems to work if you skip the intro. But since you get dropped in the middle of some town, I have no clue what I'm suppose to be doing.
Since this game looks pretty interesting, I guess I'll walk around a bit. But so far not a great start...

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the pictures look very interesting but hmpd ..... rpgm? I do not really like it because you stuck so fast and no longer know what you should do but it looks good .... oh I do not know I dare dare hes? or not?
how is the story worth the game to try?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes