4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Intro bug so we must skip please update the first side for player info.

We are sorry for this bug. It shouldn't have occurred. Could you start the game again and skip the Intro? This bug appears when the Intro finishes and the game starts. We will fix that in the next version for sure.
With regards, ElusarStudio!
Yeah I would like to see the intro as well because we are missing some of the background to Chapter 1 by skipping the intro!
Do I need to say more? If you fix the intro bug I may wish to play further. That would be worth more to me than an apology.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Had the same problem with the intro, but after skiping it no other problems so far. RLY promising gameplay and story i think, will keep close eye on it, maybe even patron it ^^

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Any news about 0.0.7? (I now have the James Bond theme bouncing around my head....)

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
So I played around for a bit with 0.0.7 and can't find any new content beside the extra rooms in the estate. Looking at the files it seems like they added the sex system but I can't find how to access it in game. Anyone knows how or if it's even available in this version?

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
0.7 still has the bugged intro and wont load. Nil Pwun to the Dev for not getting this fixed.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
0.7 still has the bugged intro and wont load. Nil Pwun to the Dev for not getting this fixed.
The intro works fine for me, are you sure the files extracted properly? This game has a bunch of filenames written in Russian so you have to make sure they aren't changed when extracting them.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
The intro works fine for me, are you sure the files extracted properly? This game has a bunch of filenames written in Russian so you have to make sure they aren't changed when extracting them.
I will check that out.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
hey guys when i klick "Esc" it loads and then the game crusches. dont know what to do. so i never can Save when i will. always need to wait for a safe spot. and i cant watch the items/gold any one have help?

Loading Error
Failes to load: img/menus/main/commands/%7B%D0%98%D0%BD%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C%2D.png
For more information, push F8 (i Klick F8 but nothing happens any one can help?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
hey guys when i klick "Esc" it loads and then the game crusches. dont know what to do. so i never can Save when i will. always need to wait for a safe spot. and i cant watch the items/gold any one have help?
Looks like you can only save at certain spots, it drives me a bit loopy too because I like to save after every chat with these sort of games and every time I do, I realise the mistake I made and have to restart.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Looks like you can only save at certain spots, it drives me a bit loopy too because I like to save after every chat with these sort of games and every time I do, I realise the mistake I made and have to restart.
i can feel u. i make just now a mistake want to safe and BUFF my last 45 mins of playtime are wasted...

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016

Loading Error
Failes to load: img/menus/main/commands/%7B%D0%98%D0%BD%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%8C%2D.png
For more information, push F8 (i Klick F8 but nothing happens any one can help?
That error sounds exactly like what I was talking about in my previous post. When you extracted the game the cyrillic characters in that file's name were changed to a bunch of garbled characters so the file isn't able to load. Look in img/menus/main/commands/ the files in there need to look like in the picture I posted earlier otherwise you'll encounter errors that'll most likely make the game unplayable.

Easy way to fix it is to extract the game's files in Russian locale. Once the files are extracted and you confirmed they have the proper names you can revert back to your previous locale.

EDIT: Or simply replace the content of www/img/menus/main/commands/ with mine. Hopefully I didn't miss any Russian filenames anywhere else and they extract properly for you guys (it worked when I tried it).

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
That error sounds exactly like what I was talking about in my previous post. When you extracted the game the cyrillic characters in that file's name were changed to a bunch of garbled characters so the file isn't able to load. Look in img/menus/main/commands/ the files in there need to look like in the picture I posted earlier otherwise you'll encounter errors that'll most likely make the game unplayable.

Easy way to fix it is to extract the game's files in Russian locale. Once the files are extracted and you confirmed the files have the proper names you can revert by to your normal locale.

EDIT: Or simply replace the content of www/img/menus/main/commands/ with mine. Hopefully I didn't miss any Russian filenames anywhere else and they extract properly for you guys (it worked when I tried it).
You're the true MVP, thank you man.

@muttdoggy, could the above get linked into the first post temporarily for those having issues with menu/saves crashing the game? Can confirm I actually have the ability to see menus in the game now.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017

Easy way to fix it is to extract the game's files in Russian locale. Once the files are extracted and you confirmed the files have the proper names you can revert back to your previous locale.

dude u are our Hero! hope that this text comes in the first section in the first post.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
You're the true MVP, thank you man.

@muttdoggy, could the above get linked into the first post temporarily for those having issues with menu/saves crashing the game? Can confirm I actually have the ability to see menus in the game now.
dude u are our Hero! hope that this text comes in the first section in the first post.
Glad it worked for both of you. Now if you figure out how to access the sex system testing I'd love to know how since I couldn't figure it out. The 0.0.7 Patreon release post probably said how but I can't read it and it might simply be a code you enter in the new game menu.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
This game is a gem in the rough. i love the story. The problem is the constant errors that don't get fixed. I used to be a supporter of these devs, but it is always something that never get fixed or one thing or another. Hopefully one day they will address it. I believe it is the translation from Rus to Eng that messes up the programming. Beautiful art and Dialog. I have the error now that the "Elli and Sardo " won't leave the screen. Any clues how to get rid of it?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes