4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

bass63

Feb 24, 2018
So many crashes and bugs it just isn't worth playing it right now. I like the graphics and it looks like it has potential but it is a mess. I extracted the commands folder and it fixed the crash when you hit escape, now I have a crash while trying to search the library. Time to play something else until they sort this out.

xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
So many crashes and bugs it just isn't worth playing it right now. I like the graphics and it looks like it has potential but it is a mess. I extracted the commands folder and it fixed the crash when you hit escape, now I have a crash while trying to search the library. Time to play something else until they sort this out.
Hello, How to extract the command folder? where is it?

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Thank you all, for your comments, wishes, criticism and nice words. It’s very important for us to get your feedback concerning the game!
I had difficulties in finding time for reading the forums and responding to your messages. I’m sorry for the fact that you had to deal with the problems of the game yourself, because I couldn’t be there to help you.
I can’t promise that I will be able to answer all your questions. We really want to have time to create more content for the game, therefore the forums at this stage of development take us a lot of time… the game still has a lot of errors. We decided to simplify the task of finding errors a little, so from now on you will be able to save bug reports to an external file. Starting from version 0.0.8, this function will be added to the game and you can easily copy the technical description of the error from the file error_logs.txt and drop it me in the mail(elisarstudio.tod@gmail.com) or post it here on the forum. Although I rarely answer your messages, I try to read all of them from time to time and, if it’s possible, to fix the errors found in the game.
Also, I want to ask the moderator to add a title post with an explanation of the error logging. This post you will find when there will be the next link update.
All the errors will be corrected the same way as before, but it will happen faster as I won’t have to look for them and as a result it will save some time.
As for the sex system, the testing version, that we posted before on our page, doesn’t look very good, so we don’t want everyone to see it. :-D We tried to make it better, but at that time we didn’t have the necessary tools inside the game engine to make our ideas come true. However, when we got all the necessary tools and added them into the game, we had to remove the old version of the sex system and start making it from scratch again. The only thing we decided not to remove is the frame that was made in the testing version. We posted a short video with the animation of the sex system on our patreon page. I’ll also post a small fragment of the animation without the interface of the sex system here. Of course, the choice of actions will be provided in the interface, but the first sketches of animations can be viewed in this video. Since that time, the animations have undergone some changes and in the future we plan to make them more expressive, like the emotions of the characters, but the general concept of animations in the game will be approximately the same as in this video.

As for the next updates. In June, we will release a large number of new locations, which we will need in the future updates. So, we won’t spend so much time on drawing new locations any more, we will focus only on drawing art and writing the plot instead. In August, there will be an update, which we wanted to release for a long time, but couldn’t due to technical difficulties. There was no sex system that would operate well enough and something like a stealth system. These two things are not related to each other, but they are important for the plot :-D.
In this update, there will be pretty much sex content and players will finally be able to understand how much of the sex content in the game will be made in the future. There will be sex content for different tastes and I think every player will find something to his interest. :-D I will not go into details for now, you’d better play the game and see everything with your own eyes.
gue5t, Thank you for your advice on reducing the size of the game! I didn’t have time to respond your message, and then I got snowed under with other tasks. But I remember your advice and I will certainly go through all the graphic files of the game to remove metadata out of them.

As people on the forum have correctly noticed, an error with the ESC menu appears because of the corruption of Russian titles when unpacking. Damaged titles in Russian don’t allow you to correctly operate the game in English, since the menu, called by the ESC button, was made with the titles of the icons assigned to Russian words. I’ll try to fix this problem in the nearest updates and rewrite this fragment of the game code to exclude the usage of files from the Russian version to the English one.

Orlox, thank you for the fact that you found a temporal solution to this problem!

As for the mistakes, yes, now the game is very buggy, but we are trying to solve all the problems, many of them appear because we moved to a new version of the engine and that caused certain difficulties, and errors appear even in those places that didn’t had any problems before. There were much more errors that I managed to fix before the release of 0.0.7 version. :)
I thank you all once again! You are the best!
How about, if you are going to release an update with hours of play preceding it and announce "old saves won't work" at least include a save to the point where the story previously ended. Else players have a choice, grind through the game again or drop the game. Regardless of how good the game is it gets tedious wasting hours going over the same stuff. Especially if you find you have toi do it all over again at the next update.

Personally I'll wait until a save appears.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016

Hello to everybody! We are very pleased to release 0.0.8 update! We want to inform you right away that you will not see how the plot will de...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How about, if you are going to release an update with hours of play preceding it and announce "old saves won't work" at least include a save to the point where the story previously ended. Else players have a choice, grind through the game again or drop the game. Regardless of how good the game is it gets tedious wasting hours going over the same stuff. Especially if you find you have toi do it all over again at the next update.

Personally I'll wait until a save appears.
Or you could use your (not so) common sense and not play games still in development when it's pretty well known that happens a lot.

Sounds like you need to avoid this kind of thing and stick to fully completed games.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Or you could use your (not so) common sense and not play games still in development when it's pretty well known that happens a lot.

Sounds like you need to avoid this kind of thing and stick to fully completed games.
Thanks for your input, but when I want your opinion; I'll give it to you.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Oh dear Gormless. Spotted the flaw in your logic yet? As you say, it's a public forum. Where one can make comments or suggestions....err...openly. I think you'll find I'll be seeking your opinion about as often in the future as I have to date.... Flower. ;)

Sere

May 15, 2017
So I noticed there's a corruption tag on this game. What type of corruption is it? One where the mc gets corrupted by the influence of magic or one where he utilizes his magical abilities to influence others and corrupt them to suit his desires?(please be the latter.)

eren

May 12, 2017
update is in here but this host is useless...

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Main post has been updated for v0.0.8. According to the Patreon post, this is mostly location building to make future updates easier. Some artistic changes took place as pertains to textures and models in use. No new story content.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Oh dear Gormless. Spotted the flaw in your logic yet? As you say, it's a public forum. Where one can make comments or suggestions....err...openly. I think you'll find I'll be seeking your opinion about as often in the future as I have to date.... Flower. ;)
The only flaw I spotted was the one where you whined about something that happens with all games in development and then got your panties in a bunch when told to avoid said games to aid with your whining issue.

The problem is you whined about something that is going to happen. As games develop things change and old saves don't work, it's one of those things. I told you to use a bit of common sense and avoid something that obviously upsets you, being the delicate little thing you are, but it seems your sense aint that common.

Attempting snark when you've already bitched out doesn't really work. You have no dignity to save, whining about a common issue already degraded that.

Stick to complaining, retorts are a bit beyond your limit yet.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hm...what am I doing wrong? I can't move (klicking the mouse doesn't help anything!)

OK: Keyboard...I feel like a shave tail louie now :(

Hm...controls are imprecise :( - I'd prefer the mouse over the keyboard :)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I for one see no flaw in his logic. Sounds more like you agreed with him if anything. Making any comment on a public forum will get an opinion from someone and you're pretty much asking for one.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This isn't bad, especially for a RPGM game, but all the bugs and continuously having to start from scratch because old saves don't work means it makes no sense to seriously play it, until it's actually finished.

Reactions: kymico
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes