Jan 27, 2017
here is my skunked windows version of Threads of Destiny v0.0.8
  • only 393mb
have fun and please report problems
(i tested only 1 minute gameplay so..)

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
This is an attempt to get it to work in linux and mac via www/index.html,
only works a bit; intended as a proof of principle that this could be fixed. Extract and apply in www directory, using:

patch -p1 < nowin.patch

Reactions: ElisarStudio

ElisarStudio

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
How about, if you are going to release an update with hours of play preceding it and announce "old saves won't work" at least include a save to the point where the story previously ended. Else players have a choice, grind through the game again or drop the game. Regardless of how good the game is it gets tedious wasting hours going over the same stuff. Especially if you find you have toi do it all over again at the next update.

Personally I'll wait until a save appears.
That is exactly what we did. When you start the game you have a choice to start playing any day of the prologue part or you can start either the first chapter or a free play. The free play means that you have already finished all the introductory quests that usually lead a player along the plot. The Free play doesn't limit you by anything: you can do what you want. You can visit new locations in the Free game. Any player, who doesn't want to walk through the prologue, can skip it and carry on playing the game from this point.

Hm...what am I doing wrong? I can't move (klicking the mouse doesn't help anything!)

OK: Keyboard...I feel like a shave tail louie now :(

Hm...controls are imprecise :( - I'd prefer the mouse over the keyboard :)
Unfortunately, the mouse control doesn't work correctly in our case, although the engine does support this function. We will add an option of choosing a mouse control in the settings in future, but we can't garantee that the game won't have any getting stuck moments or frozen screen. We can't fix that. The problem is that the engine doesn't get on well with isometric type of games. That's why there are lags when you move inside an isometric area. Therefore, we turned off the option of moving around with the help of a mouse.

Is this the current graphics for rpgm? It looks better than other rpgm game.
We draw all the graphic aspect of the game from a scratch, that's why there is nothing in common with the standart free of charge tilesets that go with the engine as an additional complement.

In this game, are you the corrupter or the corrupted?
At the beginning of the game, you will play on behalf of a girl. But in general the plot is shown on behalf of a guy who will be a corrupter. His companions and other ladies will gradually get corrupted. And it is you, who will decide who will be corrupted, who to sleep with and who will be left behind.

Sere

May 15, 2017
At the beginning of the game, you will play on behalf of a girl. But in general the plot is shown on behalf of a guy who will be a corrupter. His companions and other ladies will gradually get corrupted. And it is you, who will decide who will be corrupted, who to sleep with and who will be left behind.
Sounds like my kind of game. Thanks for responding.

Ashgamer

Jun 17, 2018
*Sigh* I'm beginning to think Patreon is just randomly checking the list of adult content pages and eventually reviewing them all. This is makes... what? At least the third I'm specifically following in so many weeks.

ElisarStudio

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
As far as I understand, this is an echo of the changes in the policy regarding the adult content on Patreon. I'm not sure if they do it selectively.
Perhaps they do it for some other purposes. We will see :)
By the way, we are all right. We have slightly updated the design of the page almost the same moment as it was blocked. But we had to be replaced the art on the top of the page to the one that we had because the new art is still in progress. Unfortunately, they have blocked our page at weekends, so we have to wait till Monday, when the manager who deals with these issues comes back to his work.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So every time I try to head to Artaun, I get the error in the capture: "Loading error | Failed to load | img/menus/fasttravel/stages/%7B%D0%BE...." etc.

Same happens if I try to go to Lurion.

I assume that's a Cyrillic vs. Roman alphabet thing?

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Hey whats new in 0.8? i Played 0.7 almost 10 hours. now is the question is it worth playing it again? i mean i can skip everythink alright i understand but. did i miss then somethink New? or are everythink the same?

Nebta

Aug 1, 2017
Updated the OP.
The download from that MEGA link contains a game modified by the originating website as is apparent from the window title containing the URL of the website in it. If one thing got modified, more stuff likely is and shouldn't be distributed here.

Reactions: BitterFrost
May 6, 2017
Some time ago since the last I played this game, someone could tell me if we can play directly with Sardo because I do not like the part where we handle elli since I feel forced. Besides that the "disease" of Sardo disappointed me a little and I do not know how long it will last.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I wish the main protagonist was the female instead of the male, she is way more interesting in my opinion:coldsweat:

Reactions: Alex Lem
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes