4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Threads of Destiny [v0.0.9] [ElisarStudio] - Original Size: 1.94GB

Download PC (400MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Danny69 and Subyan

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I got the following error during Elli's prologue on Day 3 after Jenna left and Elli leaves the room:

Failed to load: img/parallax/ev10.png

Made it impossible for me to continue playing further.

Checked the folder and found the ev10.png missing.

I found a way to bypass this:

Just copied the ev9.png out, renamed it to ev10.png and put it back in. The Lighting is now darker (I think as I don't know how the scene would look with the original ev10.png), but at least the scene plays without the error and enables to play further.

Anonymous Void

Jul 3, 2017
This game is showing quite some promise, I like it a lot.

The walking around part feels a little rough but the artwork is excellent. Dialogue is comprehensible and believable.

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
I know this could be a newbie question, but how could I see what is the quests I got? Couldn't find how to open a list of the active quests...

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice game, but ffs why RPGM? This game is so linear there is no need for RPGM. It's so inconvenient. With RPGM you can't save at will, you get these rage inducing random bugs, you can't skip dialogue you have already seen before the damn bugs and you need to walk a map for no reason. It's so frustrating.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
This game is unplayable. I cannot traverse most, if not all stairs due to invisible walls blocking me. I cannot enter half of the rooms and doorways due to invisible walls. I cannot pass through half of the walkways due to invisible walls. I had to use noclip hack multiple times to get on the slave stage just to proceed and several times more to get off (character spins in place). Then I lost all controls once the player entered the slaver's office. All controls were locked, menu was locked.

Restarted the game from chapter one, based on CG gallery I just skipped 80% of all content. After introduction scenes, first mission was to find "Ellie" but was unable to enter the room due to invisible walls.

Fix your 1 pixel wide hitboxes
Fix your 0 pixel wide walkways
Fix case-sensitivity in file names cause I couldn't even open the menu without the game crapping out due to "img/menus/faces/faces3/actor_1" being missing (cause you named it Actor_1 but ask for actor_1).

You get a 0 out of 10 from me.

Oh. And get rid of that stupid "slowtext" plugin. Most people tend to have better reading skills than that of a toddler.

Reactions: Danny69

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but there is no Journal option when I hit ESC. Just Inventory, Picture Gallery, Options, Save and Game End. Where I find this Journal option?
Huh, that makes me wonder now... Journal should be right between Picture Gallery and Options.

ToD Journal Screen.jpg

But on that note, where in the game are you at the moment?

@ea3794

Not a developer, but I wonder where your problem lies. I downloaded this game 3 days ago and had apart from the missing ev10.png no problems in the entire game, not even with the stairs or invisible walls. Though I had activated the MonitorFPS option in options, maybe that helped. Or that I am used to using the arrow-keys in RpgM-Games. It may be entirely possible that your "hacks" fucked up the game too after unsing them.

And if you had a look into the options you would have found the nice gimmick called "fast text" to activate and get instant text instead of the slow text. ;)

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Huh, that makes me wonder now... Journal should be right between Picture Gallery and Options.

View attachment 135692

But on that note, where in the game are you at the moment?

@ea3794

Not a developer, but I wonder where your problem lies. I downloaded this game 3 days ago and had apart from the missing ev10.png no problems in the entire game, not even with the stairs or invisible walls. Though I had activated the MonitorFPS option in options, maybe that helped. Or that I am used to using the arrow-keys in RpgM-Games. It may be entirely possible that your "hacks" fucked up the game too after unsing them.

And if you had a look into the options you would have found the nice gimmick called "fast text" to activate and get instant text instead of the slow text. ;)
I found where is the problem for me. The Journal options only open after you pass all the introduction. What is very strange, since you take some quests in the intro that simply disappear in the begginingof chapter 1.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
interesting, i just found there is a walkthrough in the main game dir, but it doesn't have a thing about where i am, lord faavel has been arrested and now i'm at the area of justice trying to figure out how to get him out, now i have no freaking idea what to do, cuz if i help the drunk guard and then climb the ladder, game over.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
interesting, i just found there is a walkthrough in the main game dir, but it doesn't have a thing about where i am, lord faavel has been arrested and now i'm at the area of justice trying to figure out how to get him out, now i have no freaking idea what to do, cuz if i help the drunk guard and then climb the ladder, game over.
The walkthrough is for an older game version, where you couldn't yet play the Sardo prologue.

In the area of justice you need to go talk to the drunk guy op northeast. Then go to cafe southwest and get the stuff to help him sober up. Bring it to him and he leaves. But don't climb the stables. Instead go to the board with the notifications on it. Read them and then head to the guards at the entrance. After you're thrown out go to the cafe and wait. The story moves on. Later you're hiding in the bushes. Save the game and then figure out the timings to get around the guards.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
The walkthrough is for an older game version, where you couldn't yet play the Sardo prologue.

In the area of justice you need to go talk to the drunk guy op northeast. Then go to cafe southwest and get the stuff to help him sober up. Bring it to him and he leaves. But don't climb the stables. Instead go to the board with the notifications on it. Read them and then head to the guards at the entrance. After you're thrown out go to the cafe and wait. The story moves on. Later you're hiding in the bushes. Save the game and then figure out the timings to get around the guards.
As additional help and warning:

After getting out of the garden with the mowing guards, don't try to exit the map to the north, otherwise you get stuck. Go down the map towards the Monument away from the Gate-Guards and then back down to the message-board to meet up with the girl. (time is still running so hurry)
If you exit the map to the north after getting out of the yard and reenter the area, the girl will not be there so you have to repeat the ordeal.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Hmmm...in prologue(ver. 0.09), the game hangs when I enter the slaver's office after the auction. Anyone knows how to avoid this bug?or is it only me who experience this? Thanks:)

jl319

Aug 10, 2017
I seem to be getting a Russian version no matter which link I use. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong...

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
This "hack" is found in your inventory under key items, I guess I should have not unsinged it and instead endlessly try to climb the stage ladder? I am also not the only one reporting being unable to leave that same stage after Ellie's introduction (in the cage), you can find others reporting the same issue a few pages back.

Ah yes, and how was I supposed to know it was mandatory to turn that on to avoid RSI-related problems from hammering the Z-key during the unskippable intro? I appreciate the suggestion, though that was the first thing I did once I was finally able to bring up the in-game menu.

Hmmm...in prologue(ver. 0.09), the game hangs when I enter the slaver's office after the auction. Anyone knows how to avoid this bug?or is it only me who experience this? Thanks:)
No, you are not the only one. I experienced the same problem during both attempts to pass that event.

eragon003326

Oct 11, 2017
I got the following error during Elli's prologue on Day 3 after Jenna left and Elli leaves the room:

Failed to load: img/parallax/ev10.png

Made it impossible for me to continue playing further.

Checked the folder and found the ev10.png missing.

I found a way to bypass this:

Just copied the ev9.png out, renamed it to ev10.png and put it back in. The Lighting is now darker (I think as I don't know how the scene would look with the original ev10.png), but at least the scene plays without the error and enables to play further.
same error, just was looking the way how to bypass it

I know this could be a newbie question, but how could I see what is the quests I got? Couldn't find how to open a list of the active quests...
I think, that is a slight bug in Ellis prolouge, when you play as Sardo journal is there.

I had no problems at all, apart missing img "ev10" and some untranslated text.

This "hack" is found in your inventory under key items, I guess I should have not unsinged it and instead endlessly try to climb the stage ladder? I am also not the only one reporting being unable to leave that same stage after Ellie's introduction (in the cage), you can find others reporting the same issue a few pages back.
Actually, i was forced to use "helper" just 4 or 5 times for the whole gameplay, usually when i was in the party with another character, when the other character blocked my way back. Yes, sometimes its hard to enter some places, but i dont find it very annoying. Im not aware how walking could be very diffrent on other computers. Some game hanging and crushes yes, but walking?

Reactions: Darkhound
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes