4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
i gonna play it more and maybe find somethink out. until now i love the storry of this game!

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
This game is a gem in the rough. i love the story. The problem is the constant errors that don't get fixed. I used to be a supporter of these devs, but it is always something that never get fixed or one thing or another. Hopefully one day they will address it. I believe it is the translation from Rus to Eng that messes up the programming. Beautiful art and Dialog. I have the error now that the "Elli and Sardo " won't leave the screen. Any clues how to get rid of it?
like the game but it's a bug fest so many bugs not worth playing till fixed
wich bugs do u guys mean? explain mybe one can help.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
wich bugs do u guys mean? explain mybe one can help.
In the hotel , during the Sardo and Elli masturbation scene it is stuck with that panel. The dialog continues such as they are talking to Nansy and the "Masturbation" panel is still there.

Reactions: Hurrah

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Glad it worked for both of you. Now if you figure out how to access the sex system testing I'd love to know how since I couldn't figure it out. The 0.0.7 Patreon release post probably said how but I can't read it and it might simply be a code you enter in the new game menu.
i Played the game to the end. 9 hours with reading everything. The sex system test is a patreon only feature that maybe someone need to upload.

Threads of Destiny - v0.0.8 - 03 June 2018 06:00 ( )
- Patrons Only!
- Patrons Only!

i personally wait for the update 0.0.8 in june there the storry goes on. i love this game.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I can't get through the intro. You have the "Get to the Inn" quest, then 'Loading' then error.

I think it may be because they have cyrillic character file names and my system is set up with Japanese locale.

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
I can't get through the intro. You have the "Get to the Inn" quest, then 'Loading' then error.

I think it may be because they have cyrillic character file names and my system is set up with Japanese locale.
Hey Look Post site 9 there is a guy who gives a realy good answer to your question

Reactions: Anon21

ElisarStudio

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
Thank you all, for your comments, wishes, criticism and nice words. It’s very important for us to get your feedback concerning the game!
I had difficulties in finding time for reading the forums and responding to your messages. I’m sorry for the fact that you had to deal with the problems of the game yourself, because I couldn’t be there to help you.
I can’t promise that I will be able to answer all your questions. We really want to have time to create more content for the game, therefore the forums at this stage of development take us a lot of time… the game still has a lot of errors. We decided to simplify the task of finding errors a little, so from now on you will be able to save bug reports to an external file. Starting from version 0.0.8, this function will be added to the game and you can easily copy the technical description of the error from the file error_logs.txt and drop it me in the mail(elisarstudio.tod@gmail.com) or post it here on the forum. Although I rarely answer your messages, I try to read all of them from time to time and, if it’s possible, to fix the errors found in the game.
Also, I want to ask the moderator to add a title post with an explanation of the error logging. This post you will find when there will be the next link update.
All the errors will be corrected the same way as before, but it will happen faster as I won’t have to look for them and as a result it will save some time.
As for the sex system, the testing version, that we posted before on our page, doesn’t look very good, so we don’t want everyone to see it. :-D We tried to make it better, but at that time we didn’t have the necessary tools inside the game engine to make our ideas come true. However, when we got all the necessary tools and added them into the game, we had to remove the old version of the sex system and start making it from scratch again. The only thing we decided not to remove is the frame that was made in the testing version. We posted a short video with the animation of the sex system on our patreon page. I’ll also post a small fragment of the animation without the interface of the sex system here. Of course, the choice of actions will be provided in the interface, but the first sketches of animations can be viewed in this video. Since that time, the animations have undergone some changes and in the future we plan to make them more expressive, like the emotions of the characters, but the general concept of animations in the game will be approximately the same as in this video.

As for the next updates. In June, we will release a large number of new locations, which we will need in the future updates. So, we won’t spend so much time on drawing new locations any more, we will focus only on drawing art and writing the plot instead. In August, there will be an update, which we wanted to release for a long time, but couldn’t due to technical difficulties. There was no sex system that would operate well enough and something like a stealth system. These two things are not related to each other, but they are important for the plot :-D.
In this update, there will be pretty much sex content and players will finally be able to understand how much of the sex content in the game will be made in the future. There will be sex content for different tastes and I think every player will find something to his interest. :-D I will not go into details for now, you’d better play the game and see everything with your own eyes.
gue5t, Thank you for your advice on reducing the size of the game! I didn’t have time to respond your message, and then I got snowed under with other tasks. But I remember your advice and I will certainly go through all the graphic files of the game to remove metadata out of them.

As people on the forum have correctly noticed, an error with the ESC menu appears because of the corruption of Russian titles when unpacking. Damaged titles in Russian don’t allow you to correctly operate the game in English, since the menu, called by the ESC button, was made with the titles of the icons assigned to Russian words. I’ll try to fix this problem in the nearest updates and rewrite this fragment of the game code to exclude the usage of files from the Russian version to the English one.

Orlox, thank you for the fact that you found a temporal solution to this problem!

As for the mistakes, yes, now the game is very buggy, but we are trying to solve all the problems, many of them appear because we moved to a new version of the engine and that caused certain difficulties, and errors appear even in those places that didn’t had any problems before. There were much more errors that I managed to fix before the release of 0.0.7 version. :)
I thank you all once again! You are the best!

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
That error sounds exactly like what I was talking about in my previous post. When you extracted the game the cyrillic characters in that file's name were changed to a bunch of garbled characters so the file isn't able to load. Look in img/menus/main/commands/ the files in there need to look like in the picture I posted earlier otherwise you'll encounter errors that'll most likely make the game unplayable.

Easy way to fix it is to extract the game's files in Russian locale. Once the files are extracted and you confirmed they have the proper names you can revert back to your previous locale.

EDIT: Or simply replace the content of www/img/menus/main/commands/ with mine. Hopefully I didn't miss any Russian filenames anywhere else and they extract properly for you guys (it worked when I tried it).

Thks friend =D it really works for me... was getting sad about it... once more thks

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
hello here

Trying a few this game and there is something which trouble me....

bought Josette and her daugther then bought Ellie, but I'm leaving slave quarter only with Ellie ? and staying in Inn only with Ellie ? where 're the two other slaves ? still in the cage ?

oh, and an other issue too, If I 'm in full window mode, I can't leave the game, how to set the menu ? ESC is only for save... Need ctrl alt sup to shut off the game.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Seeing a game developer coming to this thread to address all the issues is a very good thing. I foresee a bright future to this title.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Been a while since I played this, but it still impresses me.. the maps are stunning. I just wish the dev stops using the Cyrillic filenames altogether. Thanks @Orlox for the fix though.

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
In the hotel , during the Sardo and Elli masturbation scene it is stuck with that panel. The dialog continues such as they are talking to Nansy and the "Masturbation" panel is still there.
I have the same issue. even saving, closing the game and the re-opening the game it is still locked on that screen.

Shame as the story is engaging and the artwork is fantastic.

Also the helper when used, the text prompts ther after is still in russian.

I'm using 0.7 taken from Mega.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Okay... So I installed v0.0.7 from Mega, copied my saves over, replaced the www/img/menu/main/commands files (thanks!)...

Problem is I keep getting "TypeError/Cannot set property 'bitmap' of undefined"

This comes up in two cases
  1. When I try to load old saves
  2. When I go into certain rooms (i.e. the 'secret library' off the bottom left corner of the library)
Not sure if this is another Cyrillic-related error or just bugginess. I was able to use the bonus code (2St6) to go to the beginning of Chapter 1 (day 5), so I didn't have to start over, and the saves that I make in v.0.0.7 work without crashing the game, but I still have to make up three days, and I still run into rooms that crash the game.

Anyone else?

I'm running this on a Windows 10 gaming system, fwiw.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Okay... So I installed v0.0.7 from Mega, copied my saves over, replaced the www/img/menu/main/commands files (thanks!)...

Problem is I keep getting "TypeError/Cannot set property 'bitmap' of undefined"

This comes up in two cases
  1. When I try to load old saves
  2. When I go into certain rooms (i.e. the 'secret library' off the bottom left corner of the library)
Not sure if this is another Cyrillic-related error or just bugginess. I was able to use the bonus code (2St6) to go to the beginning of Chapter 1 (day 5), so I didn't have to start over, and the saves that I make in v.0.0.7 work without crashing the game, but I still have to make up three days, and I still run into rooms that crash the game.

Anyone else?

I'm running this on a Windows 10 gaming system, fwiw.
Aaaaand when I went back to the same room it worked fine. Huh.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I downloaded this and played but it my old system was crap, so the game ran the same. From what I did see of the game its diffinatly different from any other I have played and a prime example for people who complain about RPG games all being made the same way, that there's other ways to build games with RPG engine and have them standout.

Zonegmail

Apr 23, 2018
I went to the library and searched for the book "soul magic vol 2". Managed to go thro other books but cant seem to find 'soul magic'. where is it hidden?
Never mind. Found it!

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes