3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Just tried this game for the first time and it was a lot better than I was expecting. Good story, hot girls and plenty of sex scenes. My only real complaint is that the game is made so you can't see all the sex scenes in one playthrough. The first major split decision is pretty obvious that you are picking 1 of the 3 girls to sleep with that night, but the other choices are not. It seems like almost every time you chose a scene with a girl you are unknowingly missing out on other scenes. Clearly I will need to make lots of saves on this one to see all the available scenes. All-in-all very nice game. Looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: MrBenny

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Another game dev driven off of F95 by some fucking idiots.
So, should we now blame the critics, or the dev's poor communication skills? All they did was ask questions. Instead of providing a clear answer, the developer chose to be vague. When it comes to the mom and the orcs... And for the harem/incest crowd, That is a no no if the mom was raped on or off screen by them. Most people want the answer as well, so they can decide to leave this game, or not. If developers can't handle criticism, well, that's unfortunate. Harem and incest fans are a tough, rowdy, and critical crowd. Not everyone is going to praise them.

Last edited:

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
I've seen enough threads get nuked for harassment aimed at devs to know that's bullshit.
devs have to walk on egg shells to not trigger a mental breakdown on some people, happened even to the most vanilla game on this site sunshine love.
Man no one harassing anybody... You people got criticism mixed up with harassment. Learn the difference.

also sunshine love?

oh yea nothing as "vanilla" as the twins being prostitutes, and the sister sleeping with another girl behind his back when she was with the mc.. (and it was not avoidable before) so vanilla man.:ROFLMAO:
Out of all games you choose that one? with that dev's track record? HAHAAHAH
far from being the most vanilla game on this site.. Choose Cosy Cafe, Grandma's House, My new family, and you got an argument.
But like everything, it's subjective.

Last edited:

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
Man no one harassing anybody...
in this thread i agree (nvm after a quick google search turn's out the bar for what can be considered harrasement is quite low),
in regards to sunshine of love i gave up on it way before lesbian clusterfuck, but a lot of pages of insults aimed at the dev was erased that day,
there's no excuse for that kind of behavior,
if you don't like the direction a game is going just cancel your subscription and move on, like a normal person.
also grandma's house got plenty of kinks i wouldn't consider vanilla, sharing and netorare are quite tame in regards to how extreme some fetishes can be.

Last edited:

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
in regards to sunshine of love i gave up on it way before lesbian clusterfuck, but a lot of pages of insults aimed at the dev was erased that day,
Dev of Sunshine Love brought it upon him self that he got criticised and rightfully so, either Main Li is fucking around with others while she's oh so in love with MC, or you need to play MC as a complet simp and wet blanket. Not talking about the bullshit that happend later in the story.

also grandma's house got plenty of kinks i wouldn't consider vanilla, sharing and netorare are quite tame in regards to how extreme some fetishes can be.
Yeah you find those tags less extreme because of your own fetishes.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dev of Sunshine Love brought it upon him self that he got criticised and rightfully so, either Main Li is fucking around with others while she's oh so in love with MC, or you need to play MC as a complet simp and wet blanket. Not talking about the bullshit that happend later in the story.
I don't know how anyone was able to play more than 1 hour of sunshine love. That game has the most boring dialogue I've ever seen in any AVN. Never played melody so I don't know if that game was good or not but DMD was kind of the same thing, most of the dialogue felt like filler.

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
if you think that kind of behavior is justified, i don't think there's anything i can say to dissuade you from it.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
yeah, in fact i think when you make a product for the public your open your self up to critic, we cant stop talking about anything only because someone is offended, with that mindset we can shut down the internet.
i just don't think berating devs is gonna bring you the results you want. bigger devs with thousands of fans won't probably ever see it, and new devs with barely any will just grow jaded from it.

btw i think this discussion is derailing the thread so i will stop.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and Mibera

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
The creator of this game created the worst possible scenario and is digging his own grave I'm leaving early maybe in a few months I'll come back and take a look because this guy doesn't give me any confidence

Manifest Visuals

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2023

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
This is visually beautiful but the plot is almost non existent. All the girls are sluts looking for stupid excuses to cheap fuck MC.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
This is visually beautiful but the plot is almost non existent. All the girls are sluts looking for stupid excuses to cheap fuck MC.
That's 99 percent of all AVN's out there. Most are just looking for a mildly entertaining and mildly amusing story with some good lewds scattered in it. Not all can be LoF level of AVN.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I have no complaints so far. But I see the harem tag and the game certainly plays out like a harem with one inconsistency. Why is there is always a choice between Kiana and the red head who's name I can't remember? You can't have both? It doesn't bother me that much as the choice is pretty damn easy for me since I like Black hair, and Kiana just has a better face, eyes and personality.

Oh I do have one complaint actually. Let me choose where to cum, it's a game you don't have to get to bogged down in the realism of the pregnancy risk.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I have no complaints so far. But I see the harem tag and the game certainly plays out like a harem with one inconsistency. Why is there is always a choice between Kiana and the red head who's name I can't remember? You can't have both? It doesn't bother me that much as the choice is pretty damn easy for me since I like Black hair, and Kiana just has a better face, eyes and personality.

Oh I do have one complaint actually. Let me choose where to cum, it's a game you don't have to get to bogged down in the realism of the pregnancy risk.
It's early in the game right now. I'm sure as it progresses things will clear up and a few more girls get added into the harem.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Is there an incest patch? I remember it had incest tag previously tho it disappeared for some reason and the girl at the beginning is clearly his sister.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Is there an incest patch? I remember it had incest tag previously tho it disappeared for some reason and the girl at the beginning is clearly his sister.
Dev was suspended from Patreon for a week and they made him get rid of references to incest on this site.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes