GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Actually, a week:

Or less.
(And 20 days since 0.1.0 release)
Yeah, i was counting from the 1st Build release here, which makes it almost 3 weeks already.

jyp.PNG
On a Side Note, JYP confirmed 3 days ago on Patreon that the next build would take around 10 to 14 days. (Not sure if counting the "Patreon Exclusive" days already or not)

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
EDIT : Alright i removed the post cuz i really didn't think this of as a submissive protagoinst game as someone pointed it out, i honestly like femdom but i just don't find any likable traits in MC and the h scenes with girls seemed to be forced. Not the game for me, anyways good luck!

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2019
Man, so many people hating on a sub protag. Considering how 90% of the games on this site are some form of 'corruption' or 'trainer' games, you think these people would have their hands full with those, instead of complaining about one of the rarer examples of femdom content.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Man, so many people hating on a sub protag. Considering how 90% of the games on this site are some form of 'corruption' or 'trainer' games, you think these people would have their hands full with those, instead of complaining about one of the rarer examples of femdom content.
Insecure dudes whining about any hint of female characters being in charge even if its clearly stated in the tags... its a favorite pastime here...

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
The protagonist might be a beta and self-proclaimed pathetic, but it isn´t really the worst, and it isn´t THAT cringe for the Story.

At least he isn´t also a simp that lets himself, or even begs for being dominated sexually, like the MC of certain other Renpy Parody VN with Kokaitsu models i`m not sure i can mention here...

At least is a self-concious pathetic MC, and even then, maybe he gets some Character development on a future build, so these pathetic traits are fixed... or it could also go even worse, like the other MC i referenced before.

Meh, i can see why you are annoyed with him, and mostly agree with the reasons; but i think you all are exagerating the "problem" way too much here.

Last edited:

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
so is tiki in the menu of the green haired gang is she there as a placeholder for sothis ? or we trully will have tiki ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GH20

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
so is tiki in the menu of the green haired gang is she there as a placeholder for sothis ? or we trully will have tiki ?
Honestly, I really hope is a placeholder, because i really want her in the Game.
But if is not the case, i will gladly accept Tiki as the 4th "Green Haired Gang" member.

Reactions: Yumiyah

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey guys...

Just wanted to say that I'm not sure whether or not I can continue this game. I've been getting multiple warnings about how Nintendo viciously pursues anyone who uses their IP's... I've also heard and have been told of many stories of previous games (especially of the NSFW variety) being taken down by Nintendo. The other day, one of my favorite artists was sent a C&D for trying to sell custom decals for Nintendo Switch controllers. It's pretty disheartening when I feel like I'm going to be hit eventually... My game on Itch.io has been taken down and I don't know whether or not I want to continue any further...

That being said, v0.1.6 will be up some time next month and I plan on continuing into 0.1.7. The update is already available for folks on Patreon, and I've already told them my thoughts on the future of the game before they get charged for next month. I'm not really motivated on working on a project that has zero chance of a future. I might start a new project with a good beta next month. As of right now, I still intend of finishing Three Houses but it hurts to know that the game may never be finished.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Hey guys...

Just wanted to say that I'm not sure whether or not I can continue this game. I've been getting multiple warnings about how Nintendo viciously pursues anyone who uses their IP's... I've also heard and have been told of many stories of previous games (especially of the NSFW variety) being taken down by Nintendo. The other day, one of my favorite artists was sent a C&D for trying to sell custom decals for Nintendo Switch controllers. It's pretty disheartening when I feel like I'm going to be hit eventually... My game on Itch.io has been taken down and I don't know whether or not I want to continue any further...

That being said, v0.1.6 will be up some time next month and I plan on continuing into 0.1.7. The update is already available for folks on Patreon, and I've already told them my thoughts on the future of the game before they get charged for next month. I'm not really motivated on working on a project that has zero chance of a future. I might start a new project with a good beta next month. As of right now, I still intend of finishing Three Houses but it hurts to know that the game may never be finished.
Yeah, i was worried when your game on itch.io was taken down the same day as Peach Untold Tale was.

However, maybe if you change the title for something less obvious (To be fair, "Three Houses" makes it too obvious is a Parody) and try to maintain a low profile on websites, you may escape from Nintendo grasp.

Also, there might be some hope for a Fire Emblem game specifically; since technically, Fire Emblem is not 100% a Nintendo franchise, because is developed by Inteligent Systems, so maaaybe Nintendo can`t be as agressive taking down things FE-related; as they are with Mario ones for example.

Hope you can still finish the game, or get to a very advanced state of development.
I like the ideas you had for this game, so hope i can see them develop, either on this game or another one.

Last edited:
Reactions: JYPGames

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey guys,

I just uploaded v0.1.6. Please read Dev notes and Changelog for more information. Thanks for playing and please continue to support me in the future <3

Reactions: GH20 and KingWeWuz
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes