a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cheat codes for the girls.

xx = the number you want it to be, as of now you only need what it says in the list for the girls in the upper right corner in game. Most of them are 4 with 2 being 8. You could use 10 for all and it will unlock all the scenes in the game at this point of time which is 15.

annaff = xx
beraff = xx
bylaff = xx
doraff = xx
edelaff = xx
flaynaff = xx
hilaff = xx
ingaff = xx
kilaff = xx
leoaff = xx
lysaff = xx
mariaff = xx
mercaff = xx
petaff = xx
rheaaff = xx

I use this little program to activate the developer menu and cheat console.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Make sure you read and know what you are doing before you use it.

Aug 22, 2017
Ahahaha You sure you played the game? The MC is so pathetic, he even says it himself.
Yeah I played it, not my cup of tea either but leaving some hope it'll improve. I just think writing the MC off as 'weak and pathetic' just because he says it himself is not a strong argument. We don't have to accept what he says as true about himself (even though he displays a plethora of weak characteristics) I mean, Rey saying she was Skywalker is a time I was like 'yeah fuck off'.

Up to this point in the game MC is weak and pathetic and the only H-scene is MC getting raped by his mother.
There two other scenes by my count but they are mainly foreplay. It is exceptionally common for an MC to start off weak or unassertive and the go through a journey of getting strong. Granted this is a h-game no miracle of storytelling is gonna be here but I am not dismissing the character as 'pathetic' forever the dev may have plans to improve the MC who knows.

I personally find it so much more boring to play an overpowered character with little faults unless through some plot twist they lose it all and have to fight back to regain it. I guess it is people's preference on fantasy and roleplay but I do find it annoying people assuming too quickly, even if the evidence is mounting.

Nov 24, 2019
There two other scenes by my count but they are mainly foreplay. It is exceptionally common for an MC to start off weak or unassertive and the go through a journey of getting strong. Granted this is a h-game no miracle of storytelling is gonna be here but I am not dismissing the character as 'pathetic' forever the dev may have plans to improve the MC who knows.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But then, I'm not writer, I can only speculate :LOL:
Perhaps JYP should consider empathizing a bit more on why the protagonist acts the way they do?

Oct 27, 2018
Might try this anyway just because Fire Emblem, but can anyone talk about what mind control elements are specifically in this game?

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Technically there is no mind control on this game.

But only because Rhea's spell affects the body, not the mind.

Yeah, a1fox3 should probably remove the tag (he himself added) since is starting to mislead a few people. (Specially if JYPgames has not considered add more of it... yet)
And, like you said, it was BODY control, the MC was still in his mind while doing it. (But i could see an argument why it´s still considered Mind Control)

Also, he maybe should add the "Corruption" tag since the MC is getting Corrupted by his mother (Rhea) to lust and have sex with her little sister (Flaynn), as showed when in a event he masturbated to her, proving he is slowly falling on Rhea`s corruption to mate with Flaynn.

PD: Amazed you decoded the aff values. :PogChamp: (Not that it was super hard, but still!)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The domination spell the mother used on MC is a form of mind control.

I have also added "Fantasy" for the spells being used and "Corruption" because MC is slowly being corrupted to have sex with family members.

Reactions: GH20

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The domination spell the mother used on MC is a form of mind control.

I have also added "Fantasy" for the spells being used and "Corruption" because MC is slowly being corrupted to have sex with family members.
But, I still don't see the 'Rape' tag. Unless forcing someone(even with a spell) is no longer considered rape and if that's the case, all the games tagged with it should have it removed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But, I still don't see the 'Rape' tag. Unless forcing someone(even with a spell) is no longer considered rape and if that's the case, all the games tagged with it should have it removed.
Then you are blind because it there. rape tag.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guess I was. I was looking at the the tags under the spoiler tag. Ahahaha
That is the "Genre" which is what is in the game and what will be in the game once it is finish for the most part, but it is always not correct or have all that the game has.

The tags at the top of the page is what is in the game "now" that is posted in the OP.

Hypnogod

Jan 25, 2020
I've had ideas of a Three Houses Mind Control Harem game for ages, hopefully this plays into the MC aspects a bit more in the future.

Oct 27, 2018
Technically there is no mind control on this game.

But only because Rhea's spell affects the body, not the mind.

Thanks for letting me know. Wish we could distinguish who is being the dom with the mind control tag so I didn't have to ask questions like this. Not my preferred way of seeing that fetish play out. Might still try it though, like I said, it's Fire Emblem.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Ok, so i was go check the Itcho page, and saw that all of this Game posts were removed...

Then i go to Twitter and see that Nintendo taked down Peach Untold Tale!

So now i`m worried about what happened there... :oops:

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Did that game even get finished? It's been in development longer than Duke Nukem Forever at this point.
BRUH, This Game is not even a Month in development, and has been doing fairly fast with Updates.
Did you mistook the Thread? Or is just 3 weeks already too much for you?

Nov 24, 2019
BRUH, This Game is not even a Month in development, and has been doing fairly fast with Updates.
Did you mistook the Thread? Or is just 3 weeks already too much for you?
Actually, a week:

Hey guys... v0.1.5 is up.

Features are in the changelog.
I'm a little burned out so don't expect updates as frequently as before.
Thanks and I hope you have fun playing the game.
Or less.
(And 20 days since 0.1.0 release)

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes