Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
EH!!!... I just finished the real Fire Emblen game (1 hour ago) and know I find this little gem... this is what I call a happy coincidence :)

On a little sidenote, I really reccomend playing the three houses game (the real one from nintendo switch) It is my first fire emblem game and damn its so good, like having a "persona game mixed with legend of heroes" type of game, and you can know play it even with an emulator (YUZU, the latest early acces lets you play it without a problem).

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: rKnight
Nov 24, 2019
About Android unofficial port: It is really strange that there are bugs :oops: Maybe they're using an old version of RAPT, or tried some lame reverse-engineering thing?

PyTom had released rapt-29 but I think Ren'Py 7.3.5 will still be coming with rapt-28 by default; So you might need to download the latest version (the only one with Android 10 support) from Lemma Soft Forums.

(Also, Lemma Soft Forums used to have quite a collection of background images in their Creative Commons section. But last time I checked, several of the backgrounds which used to be there (specially the good ones) had expired and no longer were available =/)

By last, WebP quality loss compared to PNG is... pretty negligible, in my opinion. Even using lossy WebP.
See also

Feel free to read a bit from Google; As they are the authors of the format encoding, they have quite some material on it.

PS. There was a newer version of PNG with more compression but my poor PC does not supports it :p

Reactions: JYPGames

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
I think Marriane scenes should be in a confessionary, perfect for GH later on, the dark letters like the MC name should be changed to something brighter or the background or maybe a borderline on the letters, i see great opportunity on the innocent and forgetful Mercedes, but unfortunately the MC is too stupid, i kind of wish it was our choice to be stupid or cunning, but i guess it is ok, GJ overall on this

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Hey guys,

I just uploaded v0.1.6. Please read Dev notes and Changelog for more information. Thanks for playing and please continue to support me in the future <3
Great Update:

>Is cool to see (more) actual sex scenes (specially Bernie one), wonder what would the 12 affection scenes would be (if any).

>Last Build, i was gonna say that Rhea needed a way to gain affection outside of just "Green Haired Gang", so i really apreciate the new Event you implemented to gain +2 affection. (Tho, i still go with Edelgard choice, because i genuinely agree with her lol!)

>The New Gallery system is amazing, tho, there was a minor glitch were Edelgard 1st event wasn´t available on replays until you get her 2nd event too.

Hope you get to finish the game, and i would be looking forward for that "New Project" you mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: JYPGames

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Great Update:

>Is cool to see (more) actual sex scenes (specially Bernie one), wonder what would the 12 affection scenes would be (if any).

>Last Build, i was gonna say that Rhea needed a way to gain affection outside of just "Green Haired Gang", so i really apreciate the new Event you implemented to gain +2 affection. (Tho, i still go with Edelgard choice, because i genuinely agree with her lol!)

>The New Gallery system is amazing, tho, there was a minor glitch were Edelgard 1st event wasn´t available on replays until you get her 2nd event too.

Hope you get to finish the game, and i would be looking forward for that "New Project" you mentioned.
Thanks for the support man... You've been here since day 1 of the project... Much appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GH20

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
About Android unofficial port: It is really strange that there are bugs :oops: Maybe they're using an old version of RAPT, or tried some lame reverse-engineering thing?

PyTom had released rapt-29 but I think Ren'Py 7.3.5 will still be coming with rapt-28 by default; So you might need to download the latest version (the only one with Android 10 support) from Lemma Soft Forums.

(Also, Lemma Soft Forums used to have quite a collection of background images in their Creative Commons section. But last time I checked, several of the backgrounds which used to be there (specially the good ones) had expired and no longer were available =/)

By last, WebP quality loss compared to PNG is... pretty negligible, in my opinion. Even using lossy WebP.
See also

Feel free to read a bit from Google; As they are the authors of the format encoding, they have quite some material on it.

PS. There was a newer version of PNG with more compression but my poor PC does not supports it :p
Love you bro...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this is annoying as hell, last update i even started a new game and it finally worked but now loading a game even from the version before gives me this crap again.

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 2787, in script
File "I:\jdownloader2\ThreeHousesVN-0.1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1507, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "I:\jdownloader2\ThreeHousesVN-0.1.6-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 696, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/script.rpy', 1599518901, 115).

no matter what i do i get this crap, wtf?

Jeishii

Apr 16, 2018
I don't know what this means

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1039, in script call
    call actions01
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1271, in script call
    call petevent01 from _call_petevent01
    call actions01
ScriptError: could not find label 'petevent01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call actions01
  File "C:\Users\ADMIN~1.WIN\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9956.7896\ThreeHousesVN-0.1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
    call actions01
  File "C:\Users\ADMIN~1.WIN\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9956.7896\ThreeHousesVN-0.1.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Three Houses VN 0.1.5
Thu Oct 08 06:26:39 2020

Nov 24, 2019
this is annoying as hell, last update i even started a new game and it finally worked but now loading a game even from the version before gives me this crap again.

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 2787, in script
File "I:\jdownloader2\ThreeHousesVN-0.1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1507, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "I:\jdownloader2\ThreeHousesVN-0.1.6-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 696, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/script.rpy', 1599518901, 115).

no matter what i do i get this crap, wtf?
I think v0.1.x versions are not compatible among themselves.

The error message literally says that wherever you were at the savegame, no longer exists on the current game, btw.

I don't know what this means

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call actions01
    call actions01

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call actions01
  File "C:\Users\ADMIN~1.WIN\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9956.7896\ThreeHousesVN-0.1.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
    call actions01
  File "C:\Users\ADMIN~1.WIN\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9956.7896\ThreeHousesVN-0.1.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Three Houses VN 0.1.5
Thu Oct 08 06:26:39 2020
Personally, I would update the game (you're using 0.1.5 but 0.1.6 is out already).

But it is weird, because looking at script.rpy from 0.1.5 - the label is there o.o At line 1321
Saying that, the line number on your traceback does not matches the line numbers from my local copy of script.rpy - Did you apply a patch or something?

As for the meaning, it means Petra's event code went missing for some reason.
If you click on "ignore", it should skip the event and keep running unless it is severely corrupted.

By the way, that is a... very unsafe directory path.
It have a lot of special characters (eg. "~" and "$"). Erm, it can cause problems.

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
By the way, that is a... very unsafe directory path.
It have a lot of special characters (eg. "~" and "$"). Erm, it can cause problems.
Seems he/she just runs game without unpacking, so WinRar unpacks game in temp folder. And RenPy didn't likes that.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes