hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Anybody who starts a Nintendo eroge project at all should be well aware at this point that they probably won't get the chance to finish it. It's smart to duck out ahead of the inevitable C&D, and I'm not sure why anyone bothers doing it at all.

Mar 29, 2019

WrongBurgundy

Jun 12, 2020
Maybe try some rebranding like your other game. Play up the religious organization from it.
I have a few ideas for a new name, but its really up to you.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: prosmoker1

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys, I've already cleared this up but I've gotten several messages asking for the 0.1.7 version that was posted on my Patreon (Now basically used as a placeholder to hold the links for the game). I've decided that 0.1.7 will not be released unless it's somehow leaked by the handful of people who already downloaded it. Don't worry because there isn't that much content. There are only 4 added H-scenes, that's all. There is also a 0.1.8 version with only two sex scenes in it that will also not be released.
I was curious but that is a rather big paywall you hid it under :oops:

Three Houses - v0.1.7 Download
2020-10-28_12-25-19.png

• Wow
Reactions: Elbo

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
This is the last update for Three Houses. Thanks to everyone for supporting me and playing my game. If you enjoyed this game, please consider checking out my other game: Scarlet Law

Updates:
  • Days increased to 18
  • New H-scene for Hilda
  • New H-scene for Marianne
  • New H-scene for Lysithea
  • Updated the Main Menu screen

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
I think Abandoned is better tag than Completed here? Is the game really finished, or simply development is discontinued? For 2nd case, should be marked Abandoned.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Awww, that's sad. Welp, at least Scarlet Law (I'm still wondering why the change from Burgundy to Scarlet) is a good one too.

Reactions: JYPGames

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Awww, that's sad. Welp, at least Scarlet Law (I'm still wondering why the change from Burgundy to Scarlet) is a good one too.
JYP Games discovered Burgundy was an actual territory from France.

So it could potentially get some controversy for using the name of a historical territory, for a fictional country of a H game.
That might likely be why.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
This is the last update for Three Houses. Thanks to everyone for supporting me and playing my game. If you enjoyed this game, please consider checking out my other game: Scarlet Law

Updates:
  • Days increased to 18
  • New H-scene for Hilda
  • New H-scene for Marianne
  • New H-scene for Lysithea
  • Updated the Main Menu screen
Good to see now all girls technically have some sex or nude scene in some way.
Also, forgot to point this out on my Scarlet Law review, but i LOVE these new Loading Cards and Animated Main Menus.
loadcard.PNG
This might be the end of this project, but now you can fully work on Scarlet Law, and i have good hopes for it.

Last edited:

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
JYP has done good work at a good pace, most games are abandoned because the dev losses interest but wants to gain a bit of extra money so just abandons the game, makes a new account and a brand new game without telling anyone. The fact JYP finishes an update then tells us all instantly about his plans tells a lot about his intention to be a respected dev. Sad to see the game go but I agree that Scarlet Law is turning out well so it doesn't hurt to just stick to that project as well.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
JYP Games discovered Burgundy was an actual territory from France.

So it could potentially get some controversy for using the name of a historical territory, for a fictional country of a H game.
That might likely be why.
And "Crimson Law" would be quite edgy, I see now.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes