tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Well, Hilda and Rhea are there already so that's good. Now I wait for Shamir and Dorothea :)

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
Major hype, good luck with this! I'll definitely come back and play it when there's more content and/or Sothis is added.

Reactions: GH20

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Don't see my girls - Petra, Leonie & Bernadetta in here :( Either way will keep an eye on this!

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Looks OK though there isn't much content yet it has potential. I hope it is optional to pursue certain characters since I'm not into lolis like Flayn and Lysithea. Please tell me that some of the older characters like Shamir, Manuela and Catherine are going to be in also Fem Byleth needs to be in as well she is banging.

Reactions: TylerJ

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Any way we can get Lucina in this?

Will they be railed by monsters?

Also be careful with naming it Three Houses. Starparty got nuked by nintendo for his game being named Bounty Hunter Samus. Please please please be careful. Id hate to see another passionate creator have to stop.
Hmm... Good point. I'll think about this in the future.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
If this will have a time skip to will be fantastic.
I'm also a DLC guy ... Hapi and Constance also are my girls.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
You should really think about changing names of the girls and the game.

I'll wait until Dorothea and Marianne are in, if ever.
Yeah, I might change the names in the future... Maybe when it gets bigger...

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Flayn looks really really good. Almost as good as a model rip. The rest are pretty close but a little off. Biggest piece of advice—get your characters exactly the way you want them to look before you get too far. It looks like you’re using Koi to make them, there might already be Three Houses models created in the engine available online.

actually...now that I think about it, I’m gonna make it a priority and add them to my ultimate harem.

jokes aside, keeping an eye on this and adding it to my watched threads. Best of luck.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
>ultimate harem
You promise a lot, my good dev. I think someone should add said tag though.

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
All the girls look like they're tripping on something. The eyes are kinda jacked.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Uploaded a little extra story to the game. No sex scenes yet, however. I introduced a few new characters, changed the backgrounds, updated Rhea and Flayn's models, and fixed some bad text. Currently experimenting with male models and I'm not very impressed. Will likely have static sex scenes, unfortunately. I'm not that good at coding so I need to research some more. Next update probably won't have sex either.

Reactions: Jimbog

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
I haven't played it yet, but I haven't seen the animation tag, have you? Or will it be added?
And I'm sorry to ask, but will any tags be added in the future?
Lately I've been disappointing myself with tags added much later, tags I don't like.
So I prefer to ask politely, so as not to be frustrated again.
I'm not saying that the developer should or shouldn't put it in his game,
I am in favor of him playing the game as he wants, whether I like it or not, that's my problem.
Grateful for the attention.
Hey, thanks for the advice. At the moment, I also want animated scenes but I'm a total noob at this. Most likely, the first sex scene will be static unless I can figure this crap out soon...

Reactions: V&M
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes