NerfDis

Sep 8, 2017
Wow im so happy nintendo finally decided to port a game to PC and a recent one
Now I will be able to play Three Houses and enjoy it as much other players have (y)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Coming at this from the perspective of someone who has no clue about the source, I'm pretty disappointed in this prologue, primarily because I don't think it gives the potential player any sort of real idea of what the game play is going to be like. Perhaps if the first day at school had been included in the prologue I could have a better idea of what the game is going to be like. As it stands, there's not enough to engage me or maintain my interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: SparkCarrot

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey guys,

I just uploaded v0.1.2

Added some new story to the game. I'm still not 100% on the direction of the game, but as I'm a novice at coding, I'm going to stick with the basic stuff. There is currently one Flayn scene. To get it, do the following: Help Hilda, Don't rat out Flayn, Hang outside when you have the chance. If you followed that correctly, you should receive an extra option toward the end of the game. Please don't mind the Smash platforms on one of the backgrounds. Finding backgrounds is pretty difficult especially with no budget. I'm planning on editing Byleth in the future... She has too much armor and it's a bitch to get a good pose in.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Really looking forward to this. Will you be making an android version?
No, not at the moment. I don't own an android phone and don't feel like downloading an emulator to test it. Maybe if I get bigger, I'll consider it.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Coming at this from the perspective of someone who has no clue about the source, I'm pretty disappointed in this prologue, primarily because I don't think it gives the potential player any sort of real idea of what the game play is going to be like. Perhaps if the first day at school had been included in the prologue I could have a better idea of what the game is going to be like. As it stands, there's not enough to engage me or maintain my interest.
Sorry. A lot of the humor and lore is based on having already played the game. If I have to add additional content to explain everything, you'll get bored quick. You're right, I don't think you'll be interested in this project.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Version 0.1.3 is live.

If you previously played this game, you will need to start an entirely different save in order for the game to not crash.

New content added in this version include:
  • One additional main story scene
  • Three side events that you get by raising the affection of specific characters to at least 3 (Rhea, Flayn, and Byleth)
  • One side event that you get by raising the affection of Byleth to 6.
For additional information, read developer notes on the front page.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey everyone,

I just uploaded version 0.1.4. You can read developer notes on the front page for more information. Also, you're going to have to start the game from scratch or else your game will crash. Thanks for playing.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes