4.40 star(s) 70 Votes
Jan 13, 2021
Maaaaann...come on.....this aint fair. What is wrong with all these Devs? Didn t they recognize their own talent?? This one was a real masterpiece. I don t understand this.... ! Fuck it...really! Rose..i m gonna miss ya...:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Potential?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's potential?
Maybe not to you cause you dislike the MC, but a "doormat" MC isn't a big deal for everyone. After all a game having potential is in strictly based on ones own opinion of the game. I can see why he would say it has potential personally as I liked the story so far, especially once everything got revealed out in the open the game's story started to feel better to me personally. But I can see why one would say it doesn't have potential if the MC matters to them. I play disconnected from a MC so I personally had no issue of him being a push over and honestly I can relate. As that MC would be me to some extent as im a pushover as well always have been. So weak MC's never been an issue for me but I do prefer ones that aren't weak if I had a choice as for one it does make for a better character / story usually and well it's what I wish I was at times.

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I think this game did have potential, until whatever the last episode he released was. Danielle's route is kind of a let down beacuse she never really caught feelings for MC, especially when she calls you her ex's name during sex, so that was a let down.

But The absolute Biggest letdown is the main story, once the dev revealed why the Mom left, this game kind of went in the trash for me, she left beacaue she wanted to go be with her lesbian lover, probably knew what was happening with her son but did nothing. The Mom doesn't care or love her son at all.

So this game had potential until the Dev literally ruined the whole game with the last episode released, and then this game became pretty shir, because it was some od the most nonsensical reasoning across the board and I believe the Dev made stupid decisions.

LordCharmz

Jan 2, 2018
Like i said in my little rant, what matters to me isn't the way the MC is portrayed but the agency he has in the story. What i mean by that is the MC actively being the one to influence the story, not just being the victim or reacting to the happenings after the fact. Also the directions and plot twist ring hollow, it felt like it was jumping the shark update after update after the second or third.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think this game did have potential, until whatever the last episode he released was. Danielle's route is kind of a let down beacuse she never really caught feelings for MC, especially when she calls you her ex's name during sex, so that was a let down.

But The absolute Biggest letdown is the main story, once the dev revealed why the Mom left, this game kind of went in the trash for me, she left beacaue she wanted to go be with her lesbian lover, probably knew what was happening with her son but did nothing. The Mom doesn't care or love her son at all.

So this game had potential until the Dev literally ruined the whole game with the last episode released, and then this game became pretty shir, because it was some od the most nonsensical reasoning across the board and I believe the Dev made stupid decisions.
idk to me I still always felt Danielle's still caught feelings for the MC even if she does call him by his ex's name during sex. I think she caught feelings for both but still stronger for her ex. Personally im mixed on the mother reveal, part of me likes it cause of how shocking it is and potential for more drama. But I do also hate it cause it feels really odd and out of place.

Oct 25, 2018
idk to me I still always felt Danielle's still caught feelings for the MC even if she does call him by his ex's name during sex. I think she caught feelings for both but still stronger for her ex. Personally im mixed on the mother reveal, part of me likes it cause of how shocking it is and potential for more drama. But I do also hate it cause it feels really odd and out of place.
Thank God this crap was abandoned.

Reactions: Krytax123

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Thank God this crap was abandoned.
Well, personaly i would have liked to tell the mother to fuck off and she can die in a ditch for all i care, same for the ''best friend'', the therapist etc.
Move to life with the father in a new country, giving all the lying cunts and/or the ones using him the middle finger...
But i doubt this was ever going to happen, so yeah, not a great lose.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Maybe not to you cause you dislike the MC, but a "doormat" MC isn't a big deal for everyone. After all a game having potential is in strictly based on ones own opinion of the game. I can see why he would say it has potential personally as I liked the story so far, especially once everything got revealed out in the open the game's story started to feel better to me personally. But I can see why one would say it doesn't have potential if the MC matters to them. I play disconnected from a MC so I personally had no issue of him being a push over and honestly I can relate. As that MC would be me to some extent as im a pushover as well always have been. So weak MC's never been an issue for me but I do prefer ones that aren't weak if I had a choice as for one it does make for a better character / story usually and well it's what I wish I was at times.
Imo the mc, the other characters and the story are all utter shit, really complete garbage.

Thats why im kinda curious what you like about the "story" and the reveals so much? You making it sound like a big mystery thriller.

.. but wasnt it just a mom abandoning her family because she suddenly realised shes a lesbian (and therefore has to cut all contact with her son?????) while being a therapist and leading her son in a depression with it while not giving a fuck about it.

Where is the good story? Im not trying to troll you, im genuinely curious what you liked about it.

I could maybe understand this story in a fantasy world or in the middle age where everyone being gay/lesbian is getting tortured or killed but everything was completly nonsensical the way it was potrayed if its really set in a modern western society.

Literally every character (including the mc) is a ungrateful bitch in this avn imo, the only exception maybe being mira.

The reveal made it way worse imo, like i was waiting for this big tragic event which could explain everything, just there wasnt any tragic involved, just a shitty mother, a shitty best friend and a shitty mc.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Imo the mc, the other characters and the story are all utter shit, really complete garbage.

Thats why im kinda curious what you like about the "story" and the reveals so much? You making it sound like a big mystery thriller.

.. but wasnt it just a mom abandoning her family because she suddenly realised shes a lesbian (and therefore has to cut all contact with her son?????) while being a therapist and leading her son in a depression with it while not giving a fuck about it.

Where is the good story? Im not trying to troll you, im genuinely curious what you liked about it.

I could maybe understand this story in a fantasy world or in the middle age where everyone being gay/lesbian is getting tortured or killed but everything was completly nonsensical the way it was potrayed if its really set in a modern western society.

Literally every character (including the mc) is a ungrateful bitch in this avn imo, the only exception maybe being mira.

The reveal made it way worse imo, like i was waiting for this big tragic event which could explain everything, just there wasnt any tragic involved, just a shitty mother, a shitty best friend and a shitty mc.
Maybe I miss spoke slighty never thought the story was good I just kind of just didn't hate it is all. Tho that's mainly cause I did like Mira and Danielle content, I found their paths enjoyable for what this game is. Even tho Danielle does start like a selfish bossy bitch of a LI , I found there was a decent amount of moments in that path I liked or enjoyed. Especially when she started to be less of a bitch towards the MC. Since the majority of the story from what I can recall did involve around Danielle I did like it mostly cause I liked her character. But yeah you are right the story isn't good or anything special probably should of said I liked a few characters rather than story.

However I will say I did like The last chapter or 2 for the story parts. As i'm a sucker for reveals so finding out your friend is gay and then Danielle finding out were some moments I liked. It made me more curious to see where the story is going more or less. Even if the reveal of the truth about the mother / friend was kind of weak and came out of know where for no reason and felt kind of forced. I also kind of liked it for the betrayal of the best friend and the mother, as it made me more curious than ever where it was going to go from there. Considering they are horrible people and did horrible things to the MC I just kind of wanted to know what's going to happen next.

So I guess to sum it up , I liked the game for a few characters , curiosity keeps me intrigued and well I did enjoy it for what it is. Personal enjoyment matters the most to me even over story , characters etc for me. As I've played games that are bad when you think about the quality of the story , characters or whatever but it was still an enjoyable experience overall and as long as I enjoyed myself nothing else matters.

Reactions: Krytax123

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
However I will say I did like The last chapter or 2 for the story parts. As i'm a sucker for reveals so finding out your friend is gay and then Danielle finding out were some moments I liked. It made me more curious to see where the story is going more or less. Even if the reveal of the truth about the mother / friend was kind of weak and came out of know where for no reason and felt kind of forced. I also kind of liked it for the betrayal of the best friend and the mother, as it made me more curious than ever where it was going to go from there. Considering they are horrible people and did horrible things to the MC I just kind of wanted to know what's going to happen next.
That the ''best friend'' is gay wasn't a surprise, or at least for pretty much no one...iirc that was speculated since ep 1 and just got more clear over time.
And from what i remember there is/was only one update left to finish the game...so honestly i don't think the story would have been going anywhere much with the betrayel and such, at best probably some medicore endings.
I mean, for half the LI's an ending at this point would already feel very rushed as is.

Reactions: LordCharmz

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That the ''best friend'' is gay wasn't a surprise, or at least for pretty much no one...iirc that was speculated since ep 1 and just got more clear over time.
And from what i remember there is/was only one update left to finish the game...so honestly i don't think the story would have been going anywhere much with the betrayel and such, at best probably some medicore endings.
I mean, for half the LI's an ending at this point would already feel very rushed as is.
ah I knew it was close but didn't it was 1 update left. I actually didn't catch on to him being gay for a long time don't recall which point I feel like I caught on a bit late. Nevertheless I did like the part when it was officially revealed and then when Danielle found out. Even if I did know beforehand im a sucker for reveals lol.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
ah I knew it was close but didn't it was 1 update left. I actually didn't catch on to him being gay for a long time don't recall which point I feel like I caught on a bit late. Nevertheless I did like the part when it was officially revealed and then when Danielle found out. Even if I did know beforehand im a sucker for reveals lol.
Hm, from what i remember i didn't find the reveal particular good.
I remember that i wanted to punch his face as it came out he was the driving force of why the mother left, not that it makes the mother any better of course.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Hm, from what i remember i didn't find the reveal particular good.
I remember that i wanted to punch his face as it came out he was the driving force of why the mother left, not that it makes the mother any better of course.
reveals can be shit and I still like them for some reason lol

4.40 star(s) 70 Votes