4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

BadMoonZ

Jul 21, 2023
It's been a while since I played this, but I figured Penny was told by MC's mother that she was leaving. They knew each other from the PTA or whatever group the mother was a part of connected to the school. She could be the lover, but it seems much more likely Alexandra is the lover. I think Penny feels guilty towards MC because the mother told her she was leaving with the lover (likely not about Damon) and Penny could have told MC but didn't.

Tiron2020

May 8, 2020
The last time Dev releases episode 4, he also disappeared for a year and a half, and then released episode 5. So let's hope he releases a new episode during 2024.
I also probably think episode 6 will be big enough and final, because all that's left for MC to do is:
1. Hear Alexandra's story about her past and connection with MC's mother.
2. Meet with MC's mother, get answers to all questions from her (I hope there will be a choice to forgive her or not).
3. Deal with Damon (I don't mind beating him unconscious).
4. Find out why MC's father avoids him and does not want to meet.
5. Watch the final of the MC with his Love Interest.

(This is my theory of what will happen in episode 6, I don't mind hearing other theories).

Reactions: tmu500

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
The last time Dev releases episode 4, he also disappeared for a year and a half, and then released episode 5. So let's hope he releases a new episode during 2024.
I also probably think episode 6 will be big enough and final, because all that's left for MC to do is:
2. Meet with MC's mother, get answers to all questions from her (I hope there will be a choice to forgive her or not).

(This is my theory of what will happen in episode 6, I don't mind hearing other theories).
Got my fingers crossed for #4 if Dev returns. A reckoning with Damon is long overdue.

Reactions: tmu500

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
1. Hear Alexandra's story about her past and connection with MC's mother. (I hope there will be a choice to fuck her)
2. Meet with MC's mother, get answers to all questions from her (I hope there will be a choice to forgivefuck her or not).
5. Watch the final of the MC with his Love Interest or not (solo MC banging hot milfs)

I mostly agree with you...a few parts could be improved though, and i took the liberty (in italics)

Reactions: AlterdStates7

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021

lers hope he doesnt do that,bcs imagine all those thing in your list going to hell bcs dev have no clue about what he is doing,....
we have the entire game to see that he was doing everyting without a final script at hand,....my first adivice to any dev is to have a general idea or concept how the story will progree and at least have a couple of endings done before beggining to develop anything,.so many good games go to waste bcs that dev didnt think further ,they think maybe 2 or 3 updates and "lets see if someone is hoked up ' to continue,.....such a waaste

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes