4.30 star(s) 73 Votes

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
What Damon did, of course, was not the act of a best friend, everything would have been fine if he had not conducted this damn experiment (I mean, after Helen told him about her past, and he then found Alexandra, reunited them and wanted to test their feelings) none of this would have happened and everything in MC's life would be fine (but most likely Alexandra would have died of hypoxia sooner or later).
But despite all the bad things Damon has done, I don't consider him an absolute villain. He tried to bring MS together with Mira, stayed for the second year with his friend, tried to "bring him back to life", that is, to pull him out of depression, organized a meeting between MS and Naomi so that they could finally settle their relationship (although it was not good that he did it secretly, but it is clear that it was not easy for him). Yes, I know that many people wrote that he is in love with his best friend, but that was a year ago, that was the reason why he became Helen's patient. But over the next year, having made many mistakes, it is clear that Damon accepted that MC would not respond to him in return, he just wanted to be with his friend and correct the mistakes that he himself had made.
I think Damon deserves to be forgiven too, but he should do something heroic or just move on and not impose on MC for at least a while until he forgives him.
Gotta disagree completely on Damon, he is a manipulative asshole who doesn't give a shit about anyone except himself. He will get no forgiveness from me. You said he tried to get MC & Mira together, and as soon as MC says I'll take Mira home, Damon declares he's doing it. Secretly contacting MC ex was dick move and hiding it, not caring how either girl will feel about another girl in MC life.

Using Danielle as a beard is a terrible thing to do if she is unaware of it, he doesn't care about her feelings.

Alexandra doesn't want him to come back to the hospital, but once again he decides he's going to do whatever the hell he wants and goes back without even considering Alex's feelings.

The one time MC does something to help him without his knowledge - he carries on a little bitch. When Danielle tries to do something to help him without his knowledge, he carries on like a little bitch. Hello, what have you been doing to everyone else and that's ok?

MC enables it though, even when Damon admits his role in MC's mother leaving, MC is not pissed at the secrets and lies, but sad that Damon is walking away. If he was my friend, he wouldn't be walking away. We'd be having out, verbally or physically. MC's constant 'I Love Damon', 'He's my best friend', 'I trust him completely'. Damon only has to look at MC, and he drops whatever he's doing and will put Damon before anyone else. He just can't see how toxic this friendship is for him.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
wtf cares about damon? :LUL:

the only thing i care is for an oportunity to bang helen - she deserves it more than any other chick in this game.
and she probably would/will be the best fuck of all.
everything else is lees important....particularly that "everyone hates helen, alex.." nonsense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ann87ra

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
if this game ever comes back from the dead, all I care about is Danielle and Mira mostly Danielle there is just something I really like about her no idea why cause Mira is a much better person / character.

Reactions: qaywsx

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
mira is probably the most "flat" character of all...."wow, a shy naive virgin girl secretly in love with/falling for mc:PogChamp:"
hell, it is perhaps even more cliche than for father being dead in landlady/roomates games:KEK:

danielle is on a whole diff level and much more interesting character.
but probably not that popular because she isnt a virgin.
being a virgin is "must have" feature for any decent chick in the book of "virgin mary bangs her tenant/friend" players...

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
mira is probably the most "flat" character of all...."wow, a shy naive virgin girl secretly in love with/falling for mc:PogChamp:"
hell, it is perhaps even more cliche than for father being dead in landlady/roomates games:KEK:

danielle is on a whole diff level and much more interesting character.
but probably not that popular because she isnt a virgin.
being a virgin is "must have" feature for any decent chick in the book of "virgin mary bangs her tenant/friend" players...
who cares about her being a virgin, she looks like a zombie (if it was the ex ..)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
who cares about her being a virgin, she looks like a zombie (if it was the ex ..)
nope, the ex is probably the only competition for her regarding bad character design.
but tastes differ, and as they say "one man's trash is another man's treasure"...
nothing wrong there, per se, apart the fact that trash-lovers usually have (strange) need to shout out (aloud) their love for trash/gold :KEK:

Tiron2020

May 8, 2020
Please remind me, what happened to the developer of Red Dust? The last time he posted his last message on patreon was on July 28, 2023, after that, not a word from him anymore. Did he leave a message that he had finally abandoned the game?

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Please remind me, what happened to the developer of Red Dust? The last time he posted his last message on patreon was on July 28, 2023, after that, not a word from him anymore. Did he leave a message that he had finally abandoned the game?
After some extensive analysis, it is quite apparent that the game is not abandoned; it is merely that the factor by which each episode's development time is derived just so happens to be exponential. When extrapolating said exponential data out for episode 6, one can quite plainly see that the episode should arrive approximately (give or take several years to incorporate an inherent margin of error) some time around mid 2030.

1725797727358.png

Seriously people, a little patience. :rolleyes:

:p

Mar 29, 2023
After some extensive analysis, it is quite apparent that the game is not abandoned; it is merely that the factor by which each episode's development time is derived just so happens to be exponential. When extrapolating said exponential data out for episode 6, one can quite plainly see that the episode should arrive approximately (give or take several years to incorporate an inherent margin of error) some time around mid 2030.

View attachment 4012430

Seriously people, a little patience. :rolleyes:

:p
A little patience? 7 years waiting for 1 episode? You call that "little patience"? LMAO This game has been abandoned since dev hasn't posted anything for the last year. Either dev is ghosting, is unavailable or died. Because how much effort would it be to make a post on patreon to inform your supporters what is happening. Also before "abandoning" the game, the dev posted only special renders, if he had time to make special renders, he also had the time to work on the game. I can only assume he lost interest all together and just ghosted. He already admitted that he has a reluctance to post updates if he thinks he has very little material to show. But at least he did inform his supporters in december 22.

Some months ago I wanted to post a dev update, only to realize I hadn't accomplished much, and there was every indication I'd accomplish less in the period ahead. I didn't want to offer false optimism or excuses, so I chose to continue working, fitfully, instead of talking.
I'm so disagreeing with this, better to be transparent even if you don't have a lot of progress than to hide your lack of progress and procrastinate until you get this situation where you have spend more than a year and prolly no progress what so ever. Meaning he's never going to post another update since he has nothing to show for and the longer it takes the less chance he'll ever post something.

The only question I still have is; is this dev still receiving payments from Patreon?

JosephLewis

Formerly 'ABNSAMA'
Apr 30, 2017
Hey there!! I was wondering if anyone figured out the assets/character used for Ada. Sad to see the game in limbo.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
did this game did't get enough support? wth man, this is actually well made and the sex scenes are bomb, shame.
Mhh back in the day when i was a pat it had something around 800 a month (might have been even more - much more).

The whole abandoned thingy was kinda out of nowhere for me, i mean the dev just vanished after a post that it will take longer to release a update, but before that it was the typical release some special renders along the way type of " scheme ".

Actually i was suprised as fuck when a new update dropped ...

(btw. if someone has another timeline than me please feel free to post it, cause i'm kinda confused right now ! :rolleyes:)

• Sad
Reactions: mammonite

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
did this game did't get enough support? wth man, this is actually well made and the sex scenes are bomb, shame.
I've got the impression that the dev was annoyed by the backlash against the ex and against Damon in general, possibly exacerbated by them saying it was at least partly based on a true story. Then that kind of discouraged them from finishing.

No clue if that's true, though. But if so that would mean it wasn't really a money issue.

Reactions: mammonite

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I've got the impression that the dev was annoyed by the backlash against the ex and against Damon in general, possibly exacerbated by them saying it was at least partly based on a true story. Then that kind of discouraged them from finishing.

No clue if that's true, though. But if so that would mean it wasn't really a money issue.
It certainly felt that way.
IIRC i think an other point was, he started the game back in the lockdowns and when they were mostly over he had to focus more on his job again.

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes