4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
This is such a great start with loads of content, the girls are great both in model and character, it kinda sucks we can't have them all :BootyTime: since i know we got to chose eventually but hopefully it would be a long way to get to that part... Danielle seems to be pretty one dimensional and shallow, i don't know if its intented like that so we get to know her more further updates and Damon looks like a real bro to me sticking with us through all, Redhead teacher is the best of all but i really like the ex too seems we were a bit assholey towards her in the past, can't wait to see what the dev has in store, eagerly awaiting next update!

And regarding the MC's face, i personally dont look at MC in a scene but i think more POV less showing his face would solve the problem anyway.

Jan 30, 2021
This is such a great start with loads of content, the girls are great both in model and character, it kinda sucks we can't have them all :BootyTime: since i know we got to chose eventually but hopefully it would be a long way to get to that part... Danielle seems to be pretty one dimensional and shallow, i don't know if its intented like that so we get to know her more further updates and Damon looks like a real bro to me sticking with us through all, Redhead teacher is the best of all but i really like the ex too seems we were a bit assholey towards her in the past, can't wait to see what the dev has in store, eagerly awaiting next update!

And regarding the MC's face, i personally dont look at MC in a scene but i think more POV less showing his face would solve the problem anyway.
Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully your opinion of Danielle changes as we get to know her more. People are usually more than who they seem to be when we first meet them :).

Reactions: damien_sensei

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey all,

Based on feedback from the previous poll on MC's appearance, I've created an alternative look for him. Please see the Patreon post for examples and vote on whether this new appearance will allow you to enjoy the game without being distracted:

Best,

Red Dust
The hair looks better to me and that's the only part that bothered me. :)

Jul 23, 2020
Hey all,

Based on feedback from the previous poll on MC's appearance, I've created an alternative look for him. Please see the Patreon post for examples and vote on whether this new appearance will allow you to enjoy the game without being distracted:

Best,

Red Dust
it looks less creepy than before, but it can be better if the mc has longer and stylish hair

Jan 30, 2021
I actually like the current MC a lot more. New one looks boring, current one like a real character...
Haha, I guess you can never please everyone :LOL:. I have, nonetheless, grown rather attached to "Botox Face" after spending so much time w/ him ;).

Due to overwhelming demand, however, I'm afraid we'll be going w/ the new look. Hope you're okay w/ that.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
It's been such awhile since I first added this game to my games to play list, forgot this was the first release of the game. But just finished up to where the Dev is, and want to say, quite a bit for a first release. First thing that impressed me, but second would have to be the characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So much in this game that has me wondering what's next, and really looking forward to finding out. Thank you for what you've done do far, and looking forward for future releases.

Reactions: LSC82
Jan 30, 2021
It's been such awhile since I first added this game to my games to play list
Has it? It's been 3 weeks since the release :) .

So much in this game that has me wondering what's next, and really looking forward to finding out. Thank you for what you've done do far, and looking forward for future releases.
Thank you! I'm glad the story is keeping people engaged. I'm hard at work on Episode 2, and you can follow on the Patreon.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Zed

Feb 15, 2017
The renders for this look incredible!

Although I will say that the girl in the 4th image doesn't appear to be of the same quality as the others. But maybe that is just the lighting

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Damn dude, this game could be an absolute banger. MC's face though.. all these beautiful people around and we have to play as the ugliest fucker around LMAO

Jan 30, 2021
MC's face though.. all these beautiful people around and we have to play as the ugliest fucker around LMAO
I've updated the MC's appearance, as described .

There will be a special surprise later today for those whose enjoyment of the game was negatively impacted by the old appearance . I hope that folks will be pleased, as it took a lot of hard work.

Reactions: m4pII and Jimbog
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes