4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Very nice choice! The biggest issue I had in the 0.1 was the abysmal MC face. The new one is 100x better. Glad you made this difference before going forward. The new one looks good.

Really nice first release, I liked it. Especially the manipulative blonde. She will spin my MC around her finger for sure.

Good luck and best wishes for the future with your game dev!

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I like to play as a nice person, everyone likes him, thank you for the sweet game, I'm waiting for another update :p

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Really well done VN! It has a lot more content than I was expecting for an initial release. Looking forward to the next update!

Jan 30, 2021
What an improvement! I know it must have been hard to receive negative criticism, and it must have been frustrating to re-do all the game instead of moving forward with it, but I really believe it'll pay off. The new MC elevates this game and eliminates the single biggest problem it had before the update. Great job!
Thank you! It wasn't difficult work, but time-consuming, and challenging to get both this out and simultaneously develop Episode 2. I'm glad folks appreciate it, however--makes all the late nights worthwhile (y).

I am hoping this doesn't end up as a forced fuck 'em all game. So far it isn't which is nice.
All sexual content (except some kissing & light touching, which I don't consider "sexual" & is there for story reasons) is optional, though choosing not to engage may have consequences r.e. your relationship with a character. Not forcing the player into a sexual encounter is something I had in mind during development.

Last edited:

lkta

May 3, 2017
New face is better, Now fits in much more with the other characters Honestly didn't really mind the other one but it looked too old & a bit waxy or something compared to all the others so stood out as being a little odd. Looking forward to more :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Very good decision to change the MC. Way better now.

screenshot0002.png

The game still has a problem with some facial expressions, but that is a really hard thing to get right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She doesnt look like she has fun ... more like she is disgusted. Not the look I want to see tbh ^^

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
new MC is so much better then the old 1, good job with that (y), just waiting for new content now need more of my lovely Mira :love:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I'm guessing the MC's mother will come back into the picture at some point. If so, I really hope that the MC isn't forced to just forgive her easily. She should have to work really hard for his forgiveness after the way she abandoned him. I'm mean she is a psychiatrist, so she should have known the psychological damage that it would do to him, but she did it anyway.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'm guessing the MC's mother will come back into the picture at some point. If so, I really hope that the MC isn't forced to just forgive her easily. She should have to work really hard for his forgiveness after the way she abandoned him. I'm mean she is a psychiatrist, so she should have known the psychological damage that it would do to him, but she did it anyway.
I agree, let her say her piece and choose whether to forgive her or tell her to fuck off. Though I do have a theory as to why she left, but it's way too early for anything concrete, so I'm just gonna keep it to myself.

Reactions: Alex5280

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I agree, let her say her piece and choose whether to forgive her or tell her to fuck off. Though I do have a theory as to why she left, but it's way too early for anything concrete, so I'm just gonna keep it to myself.
Yeah, I have a theory too. Probably the same one you have, but to soon to tell for sure.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Three rules of life" version "0.1.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Three rules of life" versione "0.1.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: inno3d

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe it's just me, but that last scene with Mira (if you pursue her) just felt off. Like it escalated more than what felt natural and seemed out of character for her. At most maybe she would give him a handjob. Also, it felt weird that he slept on the couch after that. I understand the reason given for that, just didn't feel natural.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes