4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019

Dev Update 2021-03-16
Just wanted to follow up on the . I have just packaged Episode 2 and sent it out to beta testers. The next two days will be spent on testing and gathering feedback.
If all goes well, the release date for Episode 2 for the Buddy tier and above will be 2021-03-18 7:00 PM PST.
Since two weeks from then is 2021-04-01, and I want to make sure Pals get a release for the month, the release date for Episode 2 for the Pal tier will be 2021-03-29 7:00 PM PST.
Thanks for your support, and see you in a few days .
Red Dust

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get yourselves ready, it's coming and it's coming soon

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
What's This Game About?
This is a game about friendship, love, and, above all, growing up. It contains not only adult material, but adult themes.

Comedy and reflection, romance and drama, love and regret are woven throughout a story driven by characters with real personalities and motivation.
Romance? Love? Friendship? Drama? Personal growth? Oh, man. This sounds fucking amazing. I'm in.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Choosing between Danielle and Miri ... Author, you are a cruel man.
Yeah,i have same opinion as you mate,but i saved the game at the night movie or Danielle date chooice soo i make it my own 2 way separate save line one for Mira and Ada route and one for Danielle and Rose ^^

Reactions: bolonar and m4pII
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes