4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Awesome update. Learning more about the MC's Mom and what happened and a little more background with Ada as well which was neat. The hints about Daemon have been pretty obvious, just waiting for it to drop. By far one of my favorite bros in any game I've played.

But man, Naomi coming back at the end there? That was crazy. I figured she was going to show up eventually, just wasn't expecting it so soon. Thought that was going to end up being Rose or Ada, but was pleasantly happy to see Naomi. Now let's just hope it's a good reunion and doesn't go wrong. I actually like Naomi.

Overall, just a really nice update. Keep up the great work. ;)

Aug 13, 2016
really didn't expect for this game to turn out this good. no offence, i never thought it was bad or sth at the beginning, but this last update really made it go into my top games list!

• Hey there
Reactions: kompetr

SeigniorYan

Sep 15, 2017
You know what, I came here to fap, but I just can't
I really like Ada and feel bad for cheating even in the game...
Why are you doing this to me :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait for the next update

Reactions: VOYEUR and m4pII

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
I will admit that this game was a really pleasant surprise with some delightful characterization. What I especially liked it does take nice twists on expectations often and the MC really struggles with what he did afterwards. Even the central mystery is intriguing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I liked it overall, except for the Pendragon part. It implied she has some serious knowledge about what happened with her, but then it turns out she knows nothing more except what we could figure out from that dream scene. Kinda made the whole "not my place to tell you" and then blowing up with her scene redundant.

Reactions: TripleV

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
Whoa I have played about 70 renpy VNs and this is the first one where I really feel bad for chasing or even hitting multiple girls at a time. Definitely worth a playthrough for each girl separately. Can't say better than this:
I will admit that this game was a really pleasant surprise with some delightful characterization. What I especially liked it does take nice twists on expectations often and the MC really struggles with what he did afterwards. Even the central mystery is intriguing.

LoneWolf47

Oct 16, 2019
hey i tried to "play" the game with the WT MOd , but each time i "install" it into the game i keep getting a "traceback/ crash " and wont start, i placed the folders inside the " game " inside the games Folder , so am i doing something wrong or is it not uupdated ?

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes