4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
This was a really nice update. Solid lenght, interesting scenes all around, good character development that made me look somewhat differently on Danielle. Kent was a suprisingly interesting character too, asshole, but with a note of sadness; I'm curious where the game will go with him. Rose was a nice addition too btw. On my canonical playthrough I'm pursuing Naomi so I'm quite happy with her part of the story and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. All in all, I've enjoyed the game much more than I've expected to.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Three Rules Of Life v0.3

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
hey i tried to "play" the game with the WT MOd , but each time i "install" it into the game i keep getting a "traceback/ crash " and wont start, i placed the folders inside the " game " inside the games Folder , so am i doing something wrong or is it not uupdated ?
Mod isn't updated for this version yet

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
great update(y) i think Danielle might be my number 1 after this with Mira being number 2

Reactions: Jenzi800

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Glad to see a dev who knows that sex is an activity which happens quite often in real life. Other games make you wait 6 months before MC has sex because the planets need to align first or smth.
Also, Ada is awesome! :love:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Like the looks of game so far.
Ada my favourite so far. Found the abrupt end to intimate moment with her odd though.
Danielle is cute too. Not so much a fan of Mira looks wise. Just seems odd.
Hopefully we aren’t forced to re-unite with ex, as she’s of no interest.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Liked the update, felt shorter than expected, would have preferred a bit more choices and longer sex scenes.

TBH the fact that the MC is barred from sitting down with Mira and Damon at the end makes me want nothing to do with either of them. The MC and Damon have known each other since first grade, do everything together, but Damon can talk to the girl who has been in town for two weeks about whatever is bothering him. Would like to see options in the subsequent updates for the MC to do just that.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Liked the update, felt shorter than expected, would have preferred a bit more choices and longer sex scenes.

TBH the fact that the MC is barred from sitting down with Mira and Damon at the end makes me want nothing to do with either of them. The MC and Damon have known each other since first grade, do everything together, but Damon can talk to the girl who has been in town for two weeks about whatever is bothering him. Would like to see options in the subsequent updates for the MC to do just that.

I think Mira knows Damon's in the closet, but yes it's an absolute dick move.

And Penny knows more than she's letting on, and what does the ex want. She's supposed to be at some college, that's not near.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think Mira knows Damon's in the closet, but yes it's an absolute dick move.

And Penny knows more than she's letting on, and what does the ex want. She's supposed to be at some college, that's not near.
I hope it’s that Damon is gay for Dion and not “token black best friend is dying of cancer”. Still, if Damon is going to break down in tears at a bar and tell the staff to refuse to allow you, his “best friend”, to go sit with him because he “requested privacy” then the MC should be able to walk out.
Naomi is probably there to help Damon come out as gay (or dying) because everyone is going to know the secret except the MC.
If not then I don’t see any reasonable explanation for her presence when she’s supposed to be attending college somewhere fairly distant. Even if there was a death in the family, or something similar, I don’t see her then getting dressed up and going to a bar while visiting her family.

Really strong first release but this update has me cautious. Too many secrets that everyone knows about except the MC. How small is this town if Ada’s dad, Penny, Damon, and Alexandra all may know about the MC’s mom? How naively trusting is Damon, the mayor’s son, if he met Mira two weeks ago and told her all about being gay/dying (along with MC’s mom, Alexandra, and Dion{maybe})?

The only other question I have is who was the mom cheating with and did she run off with them?

Reactions: Grelk

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
The only other question I have is who was the mom cheating with and did she run off with them?
I had kind of the same thoughts,either a patient was blackmailing her,or she ran off with one of her patients. Either way the more I see of the mom,the more I dislike her.

And yea wish the MC had the option to dip put of the club,preferably by himself,and not with the ex.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I love the VN,but the way its been written,the Mom better have like super aids schizophrenia or some shit. Because if she shows back up,I don't see any way for the MC to forgive her.
Dunno if is a coincidence but in this last update that "Alexandra" is very similar to the mom of the mc and the mc get a familiar feeling when she order that drink :unsure:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I had kind of the same thoughts,either a patient was blackmailing her,or she ran off with one of her patients. Either way the more I see of the mom,the more I dislike her.
Yeah, she is way too distraught over her client for it to be anything but blackmail (she cheated and was caught) or cheating and leaving. I don’t see her being so broken up unless the client had killed themselves or someone else.

Dunno if is a coincidence but in this last update that "Alexandra" is very similar to the mom of the mc and the mc get a familiar feeling when she order that drink :unsure:
I was trying to decide if he reacted because she was a therapist ordering matcha (we all have triggers) or if she gave off a vibe of being too familiar (the hug greeting). Perhaps lesbian affair with mom?

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes