4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
hey, great job remastered, i like the story, just hope can be a little more hot, kinky, incest maybe ? between mother / daughter, and the mc as sexfriend or better...i dream on lol

So anyaway i like mira and daniel i like her caractere and bitchie's personnality hope a great story, many protagonist girl also i hope the story not goes everywhere, anywhere can wait for another update

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Did some rendering fail, in the bar with Ada she has white marks on her face from time to time. screenshot0004.png

CF007

Dec 20, 2020
First nice art and interesting story

Just theory what if mom was cheating with damon (her patient?) and after she could not even look at him without remorse what she did and she run. And what if girlfriend by chance found out about cheating and don't say about that to mc because she knew it would this break his heart. And now damon make everything to make him happy and forget.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Please for the love of god dev, give us an option to tell the mother to f off. without closing her route of course (if she's even gonna be a love interest). Really one of my pet peeves is in these games where a character does something stupid, or straight up bad, but you have to kind of coddle them and immediately forgive them if you want to get into their pants.

Like i would love nothing more than for the MC to straight up tell his mom that she's a bitch and that he hates her, that she abandoned him. Without completely closing of the route to eventual forgiveness and mutual understanding.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
Kind of a big inconsistency, but isn't it absolutely insane and pretty fucking dumb. That a therapist, someone with the utmost understanding of the human mind. Decided that abandoning her child and not telling him anything or even saying goodbye was the BEST course of action?

Like i would at least expect the therapist to understand the damage she would cause and the potential long term trust issues and mental health problems she would potentially cause by doing what she did to her own kid. If she hasn't already she should definitely lose her license, because holy shit.

Let's also not forget that she's pretty much the cause of him not going to college (if i remember correctly) and also indirectly fucked up his relationship.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Kind of a big inconsistency, but isn't it absolutely insane and pretty fucking dumb. That a therapist, someone with the utmost understanding of the human mind. Decided that abandoning her child and not telling him anything or even saying goodbye was the BEST course of action?

Like i would at least expect the therapist to understand the damage she would cause and the potential long term trust issues and mental health problems she would potentially cause by doing what she did to her own kid. If she hasn't already she should definitely lose her license, because holy shit.

Let's also not forget that she's pretty much the cause of him not going to college (if i remember correctly) and also indirectly fucked up his relationship.
I for one hope the MC gets to tell everyone who lied and kept secrets from him including the mother to go fuck themselves and go straight to hell

after everything he has gone through he should not be forced to forgive them

I think all things considered mc deserves the right to be angry

oh and I wasn't sure before but now I know Danielle is best girl

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019

I disagree.

From the intro of the latest episode, you can clearly see that the mother is heading down psychological turmoil. This is further backed up when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't expect anyone who is breaking down at seemingly random moments to make the most rational decision. It doesn't complete justify it, however mind you that we are only in the early stages of the story so I'm sure your concerns will be answered eventually.

Sep 3, 2020
I disagree.

From the intro of the latest episode, you can clearly see that the mother is heading down psychological turmoil. This is further backed up when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't expect anyone who is breaking down at seemingly random moments to make the most rational decision. It doesn't complete justify it, however mind you that we are only in the early stages of the story so I'm sure your concerns will be answered eventually.
all I know is if it turns into we all Lied sorry
and the MC is like well that's all I needed to hear All Is Forgiven

all his pain and suffering the guy deserves to vent his frustration

I'm not saying you shouldn't hear them out but they shouldn't get a free pass

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Just theory what if mom was cheating with damon (her patient?) and after she could not even look at him without remorse what she did and she run. And what if girlfriend by chance found out about cheating and don't say about that to mc because she knew it would this break his heart. And now damon make everything to make him happy and forget.
Pretty sure that Damon's big secret is that he is gay, just can't come out of the closet because of the election, so probably wasn't cheating with MC's mom.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
all I know is if it turns into we all Lied sorry
and the MC is like well that's all I needed to hear All Is Forgiven

all his pain and suffering the guy deserves to vent his frustration

I'm not saying you shouldn't hear them out but they shouldn't get a free pass
Agreed! Which is why I was annoyed by the way he just sat back down at the end. The player should have the option to have the MC angrily walk out. It wouldn't alter the storyline much (maybe negatively impact any "points" the MC has with Mira, Damon, and Naomi) as the MC could run into Naomi as he is walking out the door instead of sitting there waiting to be summoned into the presence of Mira (new girl) and Damon (twofer).

The MC has been let down by the people who matter most, the whole storyline is about how much people matter and yet so far it seems that the MC doesn't matter to his best friend, his mother, the new girl, etc. His best friend tries to shove him together with new girl, forces him to deal with the messy ex-girlfriend (Danielle), and then refuses to talk to him when he breaks down at the bar during the "big surprise event". The MC's mother tells him that people are what matters and then refuses to talk to him about whatever is bothering her (which the MC now knows she was very distraught about) and then vanishes from his life a year ago.

I like the theory that instead of Damon being gay, which is tired and cliché, he and the mom had an affair and that is why she left.

Pretty sure that Damon's big secret is that he is gay, just can't come out of the closet because of the election, so probably wasn't cheating with MC's mom.
Unless the whole "being gay" thing is a red herring since it is incredibly obvious and the real secret is that Damon and the mom hooked up. I find the fact that Damon broke down at the club and was crying really odd since, as I've said, you would expect that Damon would know how his best friend would respond to him coming out of the closet. What Damon wouldn't know - or maybe is worried that he knows too well - is how the MC would react to the revelation that he fucked the MC's mom which drove the mom to leave, destroyed the MC's life, and made a mess of everything. It would explain why Damon invited Naomi to be there, perhaps he's already told her what happened.

Perhaps I just want to see more intense drama that takes place within the framework of the current story instead of having it all take place in the past. Perhaps I've played too much Intertwined and am craving some more drama... Either way my hope is that this storyline isn't too obvious and that the MC/player gets to react to the "shocking details".

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Unless the whole "being gay" thing is a red herring since it is incredibly obvious and the real secret is that Damon and the mom hooked up.
Yeah it does seem to obvious, but if I remember right from the intro they were still best friends in college. Highly doubt that would be the case if he fucked his mom.

Reactions: MrFriendly

XdanielX

Donor
Sep 16, 2017
The game looks great and the girls are beautiful :love:
also the story is interesting and I'm looking forward for the next updates.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah it does seem to obvious, but if I remember right from the intro they were still best friends in college. Highly doubt that would be the case if he fucked his mom.
Yeah, I don't honestly remember the introduction as it has been awhile. Disappointing the dev is going with such an obvious plotline and has it that the two "best friends" don't know each other well enough that Damon is 1) agonizing over telling the MC to the point that he is crying in public over it and 2) the MC (and thus player) is forced to accept whatever Damon does because in the framing device the two of them are still friends. It would be nice if the player could have the MC get angry, legitimately angry, over how Damon and Mira are obviously better friends in 2 short weeks than the MC and Damon are in 12-13 years. It also prevents the dev from allowing the player some more interesting choices like, for example, walking out of the bar or refusing to deal with Danielle or refusing to hang out with Mira.

Mira is a real annoyance for me as the MC has known her for a few days and she is already declaring how much she likes him and the player has the choice to also declare that the MC likes her. That is just ridiculously too fast in my opinion.

And before anyone tells me that I must not like the game, I do like it and I am invested in the characters and story. I just love discussing plots to death, nit picking, critiquing, etc. I want Red Dust to make the game he is going to make and essentially just ignore me.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I am absolutely enamored with Ada. Even if the thing with her ex was a bit uncomfortable and awkward. Just means that my job in getting her to move on is a little harder. Oh well. And I really hope that ending with Naomi doesn't end up as anything forced. I really was all for everything up until the ending. Yeah, that shit left me bitter. "When did everything get so complicated"

I love Ada,I love Ada so much I want to get her back with her ex. And thats a legit first for me. Like the ex seems like a legitimately nice guy.

Jan 30, 2021
Disappointing the dev is going with such an obvious plotline
Maybe you've already guessed the whole plot. Or maybe you haven't. I know where I'd place my bet. Either way, why descend into negativity? I enjoy reading speculation, but let's try to keep it positive.

Perhaps I've played too much Intertwined and am craving some more drama
While I believe Intertwined is one of the best of the genre, this isn't Intertwined. Nor is it Acting Lessons just because there's a black best friend (why's that a "trope" anyway? There are plenty of white friends in books/movies/games & no one cares). On the one hand, I'm humbled that people are making comparisons to great works such as these; on the other, I don't want folks to be predisposed to a certain way of thinking.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, I don't honestly remember the introduction as it has been awhile. Disappointing the dev is going with such an obvious plotline and has it that the two "best friends" don't know each other well enough that Damon is 1) agonizing over telling the MC to the point that he is crying in public over it and 2) the MC (and thus player) is forced to accept whatever Damon does because in the framing device the two of them are still friends. It would be nice if the player could have the MC get angry, legitimately angry, over how Damon and Mira are obviously better friends in 2 short weeks than the MC and Damon are in 12-13 years. It also prevents the dev from allowing the player some more interesting choices like, for example, walking out of the bar or refusing to deal with Danielle or refusing to hang out with Mira.

Mira is a real annoyance for me as the MC has known her for a few days and she is already declaring how much she likes him and the player has the choice to also declare that the MC likes her. That is just ridiculously too fast in my opinion.

And before anyone tells me that I must not like the game, I do like it and I am invested in the characters and story. I just love discussing plots to death, nit picking, critiquing, etc. I want Red Dust to make the game he is going to make and essentially just ignore me.
I disagree with the Mira part, but pretty much agree with the rest, Although if you meet with Alexandra, the way she acts makes me think there is something about the Mc's mom in there, or maybe Mc's ex-girlfriend, I don't think Damon slept with the Mc's mom, or at least I hope not, because if he was the reason she left than that intro makes no sense to me unless there is a huge redemption ark, but I don't see that incoming, also in the flashbacks it didn't seem that the mother had actually done anything with anyone but that she was denying it or being pressured to do something, or just a patient that got too comfortable and more into friend territory instead of a patient, Damon can be that person and I even though about it as well, but I don't think the mom did anything wrong besides leaving(huge deal, by the way, I'm not minimizing that)

edit: about Mira, don't get me wrong, I hate when games move too fast into the sex just for sex sake, but here it feels right, Mira is just someone that seems to throw herself into relationships head first, maybe I don't mind that because I'm like that as well, although I do hold back to not scare people, so for me it was a good combo, but I totally understand that some people might not be or like people like that.

Last edited:

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
Am I crazy or does the MC's mom and Alexandra have very similar character models? Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but she def knows something about the MC. I don't think Damon is gay, I think he knows something about the mom leaving and its tearing him apart not telling his "best friend". I think the gay thing is a red herring, guess we'll find out next release. Can't wait for more :)

Reactions: xxxorro

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Maybe you've already guessed the whole plot. Or maybe you haven't. I know where I'd place my bet. Either way, why descend into negativity? I enjoy reading speculation, but let's try to keep it positive.
Eh, not really meaning to go negative necessarily it’s more that I really like how the mom, by disappearing, helps drive the story. Felt that was so different and “fresh” as most of the time the dad is the one who leaves or dies and the mom is only a forbidden love interest. Then with the best friend being black (which is a trope in a lot of media) and possibly gay it felt a bit disappointingly standard. However that doesn’t mean I don’t like the game or that I’m not interested in seeing how you handle it. Though I would like to see more player choices I understand that the more you have the more difficult a story is to write and code.

While I believe Intertwined is one of the best of the genre, this isn't Intertwined. Nor is it Acting Lessons just because there's a black best friend (why's that a "trope" anyway? There are plenty of white friends in books/movies/games & no one cares). On the one hand, I'm humbled that people are making comparisons to great works such as these; on the other, I don't want folks to be predisposed to a certain way of thinking.
It’s a trope because of tokenism. Having a token black or gay character in a work of fiction in order to fulfill a “quota”, self imposed or otherwise.

And it is way too early in the story to really declare a hard and fast anything about your game. Perhaps there are a slew of characters we haven’t met. Perhaps this will be far less or far more drama than Intertwined. It’s too early to tell. I prefer to wildly speculate because I’m stuck at home in a pandemic and have nothing else to do. Don’t take my nonsense too seriously as it is 99% unfiltered asshattery and 1% whimsical bullshit

I disagree with the Mira part, but pretty much agree with the rest, Although if you meet with Alexandra, the way she acts makes me think there is something about the Mc's mom in there, or maybe Mc's ex-girlfriend, I don't think Damon slept with the Mc's mom, or at least I hope not, because if he was the reason she left than that intro makes no sense to me unless there is a huge redemption ark, but I don't see that incoming, also in the flashbacks it didn't seem that the mother had actually done anything with anyone but that she was denying it or being pressured to do something, or just a patient that got too comfortable and more into friend territory instead of a patient, Damon can be that person and I even though about it as well, but I don't think the mom did anything wrong besides leaving(huge deal, by the way, I'm not minimizing that)
Yeah, I’m sure you are right. You are definitely more right than I am.

Yeah, I definitely agree that things seemed to move a bit too fast with Mira. Just felt like it was rushed to get some lewd content in the game.
Yeah, she’s been in town for weeks, the MC has known her for days, if anyone should be fucking her it should be Damon (if he’s not gay). Anyway, I find her character irritating because she is more of a best friend to Damon than the MC. It feels like the MC is not a trusted confidant for Damon and that Mira is more like an “emotional” Yoko

Reactions: Alex5280
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes