4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Was with you until that last line...;) I don’t understand why so many people like bitchy characters.

Ada or Penny for me.
Her character seems like just a simple bitchy character. The difference is when the bitchy character opens up with time and shows that they can be a very kind person. I think that's why people love Dani.

I mean shieeeet I hated Dani in 0.1 but now I really enjoy her character now. Not all bitchy characters are the same.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
bro I wanted to know was I the only one who felt really bad after that scene in the nightclub

man I wanted to curse them out so bad
:cry:
Yeah, I wouldn't accept any of my friends treating me like that. The MC should have just walked away, tried to call them the next morning after he'd calmed down, and then worked on forgiving Damon and Mira. Personally would be done with Mira, she's a weird groupie type of friend who the MC barely knows but she acts like they are life long friends because Damon told her a few stories.

Her character off as just a simple bitchy character. The difference is when the bitchy character opens up with time and shows that they can be a very kind person. I think that's why people love Dani.

I mean shieeeet I hated Dani in 0.1 but now I really enjoy her character now. Not all bitchy characters are the same.
Nah, don't care won't care. She's just using the MC for her own ends.

I totally agree, I think Dani has the potential to become like Bella in summer's gone. I see a lot of similarities.
I absolutely despise Bella, she ruined that game for me.

Reactions: fcati78
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, I wouldn't accept any of my friends treating me like that. The MC should have just walked away, tried to call them the next morning after he'd calmed down, and then worked on forgiving Damon and Mira. Personally would be done with Mira, she's a weird groupie type of friend who the MC barely knows but she acts like they are life long friends because Damon told her a few stories.

Nah, don't care won't care. She's just using the MC for her own ends.

I absolutely despise Bella, she ruined that game for me.
I'm sorry I just had a mini-stroke did you just say that you don't like Bella but it Bella
when your brother tells you he does not like Bella

7OsJI2.gif
you were my brother
MrFriendly I loved you

• Haha
Reactions: sulimo04

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm sorry I just had a mini-stroke did you just say that you don't like Bella but it Bella
when your brother tells you he does not like Bella

View attachment 1101290
you were my brother
MrFriendly I loved you
Yep, can't stand Bella, blonde rich bitch is not my thing, nor how the MC is willing to do whatever she wants - change his looks completely, for example.

At least Danielle isn't that bad, so far. Though she does force the MC to trespass to try to get information about something that the MC shouldn't be involved in at all. She's also his best friend's on again off again girlfriend and, even though we all "know" Damon is gay, it's not cool for the MC to be pursuing her. Especially if she is trying to get back together with Damon.

Just not a fan of the whole tsundere character type. Never have been.

Sep 3, 2020
Yep, can't stand Bella, blonde rich bitch is not my thing, nor how the MC is willing to do whatever she wants - change his looks completely, for example.

At least Danielle isn't that bad, so far. Though she does force the MC to trespass to try to get information about something that the MC shouldn't be involved in at all. She's also his best friend's on again off again girlfriend and, even though we all "know" Damon is gay, it's not cool for the MC to be pursuing her. Especially if she is trying to get back together with Damon.

but in all seriousness I see your point and I get where you're coming from and I got nothing but respect for you

after all I myself do not like harem and I don't like cheating
we are very similar
I'm more of a romantic one-woman kind of guy

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

However, ordering that hamburger, and trolling Kent, was the best part of the game so far.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
but in all seriousness I see your point and I get where you're coming from and I got nothing but respect for you

after all I myself do not like harem and I don't like cheating
we are very similar
I'm more of a romantic one-woman kind of guy
Yeah, I am very much a slow burn, romantic, faithful, one woman kind of guy. I know that we can play out our fantasies in these games and I've played every fetish that even remotely appealed but at the end of the day I return to what appeals the most to me and that is that I want to be told a story with interesting characters who, eventually, end up together without some weird contrivance. Which is why I follow this game, annoy Red Dust, and everyone else, by talking about it endlessly :rolleyes: in this thread, and basically try to conspiracy theory the shit out of it.

However, ordering that hamburger, and trolling Kent, was the best part of the game so far.
I wouldn't know since I ordered the most expensive thing on the menu and then stayed away from her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You don't know what you're missing. This is as exciting as riding a wild horse. And once you tame such a girl she will be like a wild cat ready to scratch the eyes out of any other female who dares to smile at you ;) Trust me, first hand experience :)
LOL, I have no interest in any of that. Don't care for that type of drama.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
LOL, I have no interest in any of that. Don't care for that type of drama.
No drama, no fun ;) But seriously, there was no drama, just fun. Her jealousy always made me laugh.
Well, I like sweet girls too, but too much candy makes me feel ... as you might politely put it... oh okay, uncomfortable ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: b0nd_oo3
Sep 3, 2020
You don't know what you're missing. This is as exciting as riding a wild horse. And once you tame such a girl she will be like a wild cat ready to scratch the eyes out of any other female who dares to smile at you ;) Trust me, first hand experience :)
I'm in sign my ass up you know girls like Bella and ,Danielle tend to be 100% loyal to their man

and they're always ready to kill anybody who says anything bad about you
girls like that are the definition of ride or die

Last edited:
Reactions: scalvi
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes