4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
If Damon is gay and crushing on the MC why does he keep pushing Mira towards the MC? I don’t understand the dynamic between Damon and Mira. She has been in town for 3 weeks, has been hanging with Damon solo for 2 weeks, how did they meet? Why did it take so long for Damon to introduce Mira to the MC? How is it that Mira knows Damon’s secret but the MC has no clue about it? After such a short amount of time Mira is a more trusted person than the MC, why?
It is not so strange, often certain things are easier to say to a stranger than to your closest friend, especially something like homosexuality, you are afraid that that person you have known for a lifetime will look at you differently.
Then it must be said that in fact we do not know how he aims to have discovered Damon's possible homosexuality, he could have caught him in the act with Dion for example.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
If Damon is gay and crushing on the MC why does he keep pushing Mira towards the MC? I don’t understand the dynamic between Damon and Mira. She has been in town for 3 weeks, has been hanging with Damon solo for 2 weeks, how did they meet? Why did it take so long for Damon to introduce Mira to the MC? How is it that Mira knows Damon’s secret but the MC has no clue about it? After such a short amount of time Mira is a more trusted person than the MC, why?
Well one part of the question is answered by espy85 so i won't bother replying the same thing.

Now for the part why Damon is pushing Mira towards MC is really strange to me as well. I mean ok if you want to help your friend to get over the break with girlfriend or that mom left you but wouldn't you as a person (Damon) of homosexual nature try something out or at least as a friend try to be closer with MC and wait your chance? Am not exactly gay to understand that logic. The bigest question that i had and is totally confusing is why did Damon had a girlfriend in the first place if he is gay? Was he on medication, used some drugs (medical pills), forced himself to it. Idk. It's honestly confusing as it is.

Last edited:

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Well one part of the question is answered by espy85 so i won't bother replying the same thing.

Now for the part why Damon is pushing Mira towards MC is really strange to me as well. I mean ok if you want to help your friend to get over the break with girlfriend or that mom left you but wouldn't you as a person (Damon) of homosexual nature try something out or at least as a friend try to be closer with MC and wait your chance? Am not exactly gay to understand that logic. The bigest question that i had and is totally confusing is why did Damon had a girlfriend in the first place if he is gay? Was he on medication, used some drugs (medical pills), forced himself to it. Idk. It's honestly confusing as it is.
First of all it should be remembered that Damon's homosexuality is our theory, probably right, but still a theory, a speculation.
But if we assume that Damon is Gay, it is not mandatory to have feelings for the MC, also because it must be considered Dion, most likely Damon already has his boyfriend. He could therefore be sincere in wanting to push the MC towards Mira, deeming her the right girl to overcome her breakup with Naomi (Sorry Damon, I appreciate you, but Mira is not enough to forget Naomi)
Sex is also a very mechanical thing, it is not uncommon for a homosexual to be able to have sex with a woman, just as there are cases of heteros who have erections during homosexual intercourse.
This explains how Damon may have had sex with Danielle, who however complained of the lack of spontaneity, this is because if it is biologically possible for a gay to have sex with a woman, it is very difficult, if not impossible, for him to have an emotional transport and therefore spontaneity is lacking.
As to why he had a girlfriend, we should know if Damon always knew he was gay or if he recently understood it, but even if he was always aware of his homosexuality, there are many cases of homosexuals who try hard to be with a woman because they are not accepted or for appearances.

john0410

May 31, 2020
Yeah, I am very much a slow burn, romantic, faithful, one woman kind of guy. I know that we can play out our fantasies in these games and I've played every fetish that even remotely appealed but at the end of the day I return to what appeals the most to me and that is that I want to be told a story with interesting characters who, eventually, end up together without some weird contrivance. Which is why I follow this game, annoy Red Dust, and everyone else, by talking about it endlessly :rolleyes: in this thread, and basically try to conspiracy theory the shit out of it.

I wouldn't know since I ordered the most expensive thing on the menu and then stayed away from her.
First of all you dont like dani and going to date with her lol and in summer gone bella ruined the game and then fuck off you dont deserve to play it and go play minecraft, summer gone is become good because of bella. Dani and bella is the best go to trash all girls.

Jan 30, 2021
Episode 2 is for Pal ($5) tier patrons. Thanks to everyone who've supported, played, & left feedback for the latest update.

Best,

Red Dust

Reactions: alex13_zen

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Even if Damon is gay, I'm fairly sure that has nothing to do with the conversation in the club

mi "Damon, he's your best friend, you have to tell him."
da "I know. I know."
da "{i}*Sniff*{/i}"
da "But I can't. Not now."
da "Not before I fix everything."

What does he have to fix, and why does he think he is the one that needs to fix it?
If he is gay and finally decided to tell the MC (which he does not have to), maybe he thinks that he needs to apologize for misleading the MC or not trusting him, but he does not need to fix anything.
Even if the mom knew that Damon is gay, she would not be able to tell anyone (unless she wanted to risk becoming unemployable).

This, and the conversation with Alexandra makes me think that he knows something about the mom's disappearance, and that it is something he thinks is fixable, which to me, rules out an affair.

I'm not sure what is up with Mira.
Considering how the three of them are sitting in the bar, people could be forgiven for thinking that Mira and Damon are a couple.
Then there is the way that she acts when she is dancing alone with the MC.

Poor MC, everyone seems know more about what is going on than him. I'm starting to to think that telling Mira and Damon to keep their secrets and fuck off should have been an option.

Last edited:

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019

First of all, thank you to everyone who enjoyed ! I'm very pleased that it's been well-received. The shows that over 3/4 of player thought it was better than Episode 1, which is very gratifying .

Thanks to all the Buddy tier & above patrons who've supported the game. And remember, Episode 2 will be available for the Pal ($5) tier on 2021-03-29 at 7:00 PM PST.
Over the past week I've been refining future plans and thinking about how to improve the game. Feedback from players has been invaluable for this, so keep it coming. It's a tall order for each episode to be better than the last, but that's the goal I've set, so here's hoping we can get there together ✋.
Have a great weekend,
Red Dust

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey there, brothers!

I've started playing this VN, finished the current version and, oh well...what can I say? This VN just beautifully entered my top 5!

As my dear Chandra would say..."Prime fucking aces!"

de32ev5-4b8679eb-048e-479e-9e36-4e6ea345e283.jpg

Alright, from one beauty to another now...I play for #TeamDanielle, for sure. She has shown only sparks of Bella's behavior, but she is still a sweeter version of Bella from SG.

screenshot0125.png

But, there is nothing wrong with wanting to have my ways with the hot redhead as well, right? Go too, #TeamPenny!

screenshot0167.png

All in all, Amazing VN! Can't wait for more!

Sep 3, 2020
Hey there, brothers!

I've started playing this VN, finished the current version and, oh well...what can I say? This VN just beautifully entered my top 5!

As my dear Chandra would say..."Prime fucking aces!"

View attachment 1114823

Alright, from one beauty to another now...I play for #TeamDanielle, for sure. She has shown only sparks of Bella's behavior, but she is still a sweeter version of Bella from SG.

View attachment 1114825

But, there is nothing wrong with wanting to have my ways with the hot redhead as well, right? Go too, #TeamPenny!

View attachment 1114828

All in all, Amazing VN! Can't wait for more!
TeamDanielle

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Wow... guess I am the only one who wants nothing sexual to do with Danielle. Sorry, she too crazy for me. You know the saying, don't stick your dick in crazy? Well I apply that to VNs as well.
Not the only one.
She seems to be just using the MC to help her get back with Damon (not that it will work). I guess at some stage she will realize that she is in love with the MC, but I'm not interested in sticking around with her to find out.
I don't know if I'm interested in any of the girls at the moment.
I don't like Mira much now with the way her and Damon act in public (like in the club, MC on one side of the table and Damon and Mira snuggled up together on the other) and then with her knowing all of Damon's secrets (including him being in therapy). I wanted to walk out when the bartender said they wanted privacy.
Ada was my favorite until her ex showed up (not sure if she is actually over him or still has feelings)
I not even sure about the supposed best friend Damon. He expects you to solve the Danielle issue and refuses to get involved. He seems to trust Mira more than the MC and can not tell the MC what is going in until he fixes everything.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I hope Ada returns the favor and shows us her oral skills :) She's my favorite because I have a soft spot for Asian chicks, but I also liked how she seems tough when we first meet her but then she opens up and shows her feminine and vulnerable side.

Reactions: dimale7582

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Not the only one.
She seems to be just using the MC to help her get back with Damon (not that it will work). I guess at some stage she will realize that she is in love with the MC, but I'm not interested in sticking around with her to find out.
I don't know if I'm interested in any of the girls at the moment.
I don't like Mira much now with the way her and Damon act in public (like in the club, MC on one side of the table and Damon and Mira snuggled up together on the other) and then with her knowing all of Damon's secrets (including him being in therapy). I wanted to walk out when the bartender said they wanted privacy.
Ada was my favorite until her ex showed up (not sure if she is actually over him or still has feelings)
I not even sure about the supposed best friend Damon. He expects you to solve the Danielle issue and refuses to get involved. He seems to trust Mira more than the MC and can not tell the MC what is going in until he fixes everything.
Ada would be my number 1, Mira was number 2... but not sure. The only scene in the club that got me upset was the pushing away of the MC and not letting him near them at the end. The cuddled up part never bothered me as I suspect part of Damon's secret is that is gay and doesn't know how to tell his best friend (the MC). However, the way the MC is treated by both Mira and Damon near the end of the night there doesn't sit well with me at the moment. Also not sure what the big return means either.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Eh, not really meaning to go negative necessarily it’s more that I really like how the mom, by disappearing, helps drive the story. Felt that was so different and “fresh” as most of the time the dad is the one who leaves or dies and the mom is only a forbidden love interest. Then with the best friend being black (which is a trope in a lot of media) and possibly gay it felt a bit disappointingly standard. However that doesn’t mean I don’t like the game or that I’m not interested in seeing how you handle it. Though I would like to see more player choices I understand that the more you have the more difficult a story is to write and code.

It’s a trope because of tokenism. Having a token black or gay character in a work of fiction in order to fulfill a “quota”, self imposed or otherwise.

And it is way too early in the story to really declare a hard and fast anything about your game. Perhaps there are a slew of characters we haven’t met. Perhaps this will be far less or far more drama than Intertwined. It’s too early to tell. I prefer to wildly speculate because I’m stuck at home in a pandemic and have nothing else to do. Don’t take my nonsense too seriously as it is 99% unfiltered asshattery and 1% whimsical bullshit

Yeah, I’m sure you are right. You are definitely more right than I am.

Yeah, she’s been in town for weeks, the MC has known her for days, if anyone should be fucking her it should be Damon (if he’s not gay). Anyway, I find her character irritating because she is more of a best friend to Damon than the MC. It feels like the MC is not a trusted confidant for Damon and that Mira is more like an “emotional” Yoko
Not gonna lie though, if what happened the last update happened in real life, the Damon in the club part, I would probably just leave, it felt like the Mc wasn't welcomed there anymore so I really wouldn't see a reason to stay at that point, sure I would try and talk to them the next day, but at that moment so I wouldn't say something that would hurt them or start to think stuff that would hurt me I would have just left.
Even if Damon is gay, I'm fairly sure that has nothing to do with the conversation in the club

mi "Damon, he's your best friend, you have to tell him."
da "I know. I know."
da "{i}*Sniff*{/i}"
da "But I can't. Not now."
da "Not before I fix everything."

What does he have to fix, and why does he think he is the one that needs to fix it?
If he is gay and finally decided to tell the MC (which he does not have to), maybe he thinks that he needs to apologize for misleading the MC or not trusting him, but he does not need to fix anything.
Even if the mom knew that Damon is gay, she would not be able to tell anyone (unless she wanted to risk becoming unemployable).

This, and the conversation with Alexandra makes me think that he knows something about the mom's disappearance, and that it is something he thinks is fixable, which to me, rules out an affair.

I'm not sure what is up with Mira.
Considering how the three of them are sitting in the bar, people could be forgiven for thinking that Mira and Damon are a couple.
Then there is the way that she acts when she is dancing alone with the MC.

Poor MC, everyone seems know more about what is going on than him. I'm starting to to think that telling Mira and Damon to keep their secrets and fuck off should have been an option.
I believe there are several things going on at the same time. First it seems like everyone knows what happened with Mc's mom but him.
The club scene if mc gets Mira to dance with him before he goes to the bar she starts acting weird. Mc points out its almost like she doesn't want to be seen with him. Then she goes to talk to damon, which mc is forced to stay at the bar. I believe there was a reason for this, which would be Naomi.
I believe the secret damon and miri are talking about has to do with the first part, if Damon knew why mc's mom left and never told him (even if she told Damon not to tell mc) he would feel responsible for everything that happened after she left, including the breakup with naomi ("not before I fix everything").
I also believe Alexandria has something to do with mcs mom. storywise it seemed odd to make a deal about her "dizzy spell". She said drs can't figure out whats going on. Maybe shes mc moms patient that she did something for she wasn't supposed to (medically). Plus Alexandria seemed to be specifically digging at mc to talk about his mom.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.0 APK

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes