• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
regardless of what happens im interested to see how the next chapter goes, its a good game with a lot of stuff happening. I love a good story on these games and not just fuck everything with no consequences. Its nice to have choice too though and not be forced into certain relationships.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
She is important to his backstory, to me i dont think just because you see a lot of her from the past that it means she has to be involved in your future. It can be something that makes him evolve and get past, he cant move on because he feels guilty about that. I don't expect her to just come back for that bit then they move on 5 minutes later but i dont think it should be set in stone that they have to just make up and stay together either.
The mod for this game suggests that certain answers you give her to her dialogue grant you points. If she wasn't a character that was going to play a part in the game going forward she wouldn't have that. The flashbacks would be linear and unchangable.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
The mod for this game suggests that certain answers you give her to her dialogue grant you points. If she wasn't a character that was going to play a part in the game going forward she wouldn't have that. The flashbacks would be linear and unchangable.

i still dont think that makes it that you have to be in a relationship with her. loads of games have many characters you build points with and then choose where to go from there.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
to make it clear im not saying she will not be in the game in the future or not play a big part, its clear she will if anything. Im just saying it doesn't mean we have to be with her in that way. Maybe the dev has other ideas and wants to force that relationship for the storys sake... its possible but i dont think thats the best idea.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I put this game off for quite some time. To be honest I thought it seemed generic and and that I would play it between releases of games I like to pass time, then I forgot about it. Today I installed it and realized it wasnt even the newest release lol. Shows how long I slept on this game.

I should have not judged it so quickly. Its actually really good, the story is quite engaging and the I like all the characters. I wont write a long ass post about my thoughts other than I really enjoy it so far and am looking forward to the future of the game.

One question though

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway lots of good mystery to be had

Any theories about the mother, Penny, Alexandra, or Mira unless I misread her scene at home? I dont see any deeper mystery with Ada or Danielle or Rose.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
So it looks like the MC is totally cool with Mira and his BF after the way Episode 2 ended. Shame... Would have liked to see some drama around that instead of forcing the MC/Players to spend time with Mira.
We don't how exactly that night ended after MC ex girlfriend came. The only thing for sure is that episode 3 might give some highlight.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We don't how exactly that night ended after MC ex girlfriend came. The only thing for sure is that episode 3 might give some highlight.
Just would like it if the player could choose to have the MC avoid people but he ends up doing whatever people ask of him. The choices are extremely limited and don't allow for avoiding characters... I also am skeptical we will get an actual explanation for what happened that night due to it being so early in the game. Obviously it's not my story to tell and overall I'm fine with that.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Just would like it if the player could choose to have the MC avoid people but he ends up doing whatever people ask of him. The choices are extremely limited and don't allow for avoiding characters... I also am skeptical we will get an actual explanation for what happened that night due to it being so early in the game. Obviously it's not my story to tell and overall I'm fine with that.
I mean it could end up being a choice. There is such a thing as paths in AVNs so I wouldn't be surprised to see this be one path of many for this upcoming update.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean it could end up being a choice. There is such a thing as paths in AVNs so I wouldn't be surprised to see this be one path of many for this upcoming update.
We shall see, very few AVN have paths that are unrelated to who the MC fucks/falls in love with, most AVN focus on theose relationships and force the MC to interact with the characters to move the narrative forward... It's rare to find an AVN with a branching narrative that allows the player to choose to avoid a character completely. I don't see this as one of those AVN.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes