4.40 star(s) 71 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Now you know how I felt about Bella... But NOOoooo the MC has to go along with her silly plot and the player has no say whatsoever in how anything goes.

Anyway, I know we need to wait and see how this goes but I am really worried this will be another game where the MC doesn't react in any logical way and just forgives everyone so he can move onto getting his dick wet. I am optimistic that I am wrong and the developer will surprise us by allowing the players to decide on a reaction to the events of that night.
by the way does anybody know when the update is coming out

hey wait a minute something is not right here brother how come you're not going after the teacher

she has red hair while not technically true she physically looks like a milf

she is my second favorite girl in the entire game so

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
by the way does anybody know when the update is coming out

hey wait a minute something is not right here brother how come you're not going after the teacher

she has red hair while not technically true she physically looks like a milf

she is my second favorite girl in the entire game so
No idea when an update is happening... I hope for soon.

I would go for the teacher except that doesn't seem like a relationship that will last. She thinks the MC is dumber than bricks (I mean she isn't that far off) and Ada is already a stretch age wise. In this game I am not a wham bam thank you ma'am player which seems like all that will happen with the teacher. I am sure I will do a "man-bear-pig" playthrough eventually but in my "canon" game I am going to stick with Ada until the end.

Sep 3, 2020
No idea when an update is happening... I hope for soon.

I would go for the teacher except that doesn't seem like a relationship that will last. She thinks the MC is dumber than bricks (I mean she isn't that far off) and Ada is already a stretch age wise. In this game I am not a wham bam thank you ma'am player which seems like all that will happen with the teacher. I am sure I will do a "man-bear-pig" playthrough eventually but in my "canon" game I am going to stick with Ada until the end.
well I don't know if you remember but I'm a romantic at heart and I never a wham bam thank you ma'am player and I'm hoping that we can have a real lasting romantic relationship with the teacher
but my brother it sounds like you don't think we can have a real relationship
with the teacher mind telling me why do you know something I don't
:unsure:

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
well I don't know if you remember but I'm a romantic at heart and I never a wham bam thank you ma'am player and I'm hoping that we can have a real lasting romantic relationship with the teacher
but my brother it sounds like you don't think we can have a real relationship
with the teacher mind telling me why do you know something I don't
:unsure:
Nothing solid, I just don’t see her as a truly viable romance option. He’s her student, theoretically that means there’s probably some rule against them having a relationship, in addition can’t imagine there are a lot of people who would be happy for the MC if he’s with a woman that much older than him (though we don’t know her age I doubt she’s younger than Ada) and vice versa.

In addition he will be trying to move onto college and, if they are able to keep their relationship secret, that means he will be leaving her while he goes to another town/city.

Just don’t see her as someone that will be a truly romantic option. Doesn’t mean I can’t be wrong, I’m wrong a lot so why would that change now?

Sep 3, 2020
Nothing solid, I just don’t see her as a truly viable romance option. He’s her student, theoretically that means there’s probably some rule against them having a relationship, in addition can’t imagine there are a lot of people who would be happy for the MC if he’s with a woman that much older than him (though we don’t know her age I doubt she’s younger than Ada) and vice versa.

In addition he will be trying to move onto college and, if they are able to keep their relationship secret, that means he will be leaving her while he goes to another town/city.

Just don’t see her as someone that will be a truly romantic option. Doesn’t mean I can’t be wrong, I’m wrong a lot so why would that change now?
good points as always here is my counter-argument I have a gorgeous hot milf so who the fuck careswhat my friends and family have to say
mc could always not go to college and stay with her and they can date in secret

they could move away where nobody knows who they are and start a new life and before you say that is a stupid idea and nobody will do that
let me remind you what he has to gain
1033980_ep1-class-penny-8.jpg

1206177_1620460864595.png

this is a situation called my brain vs dick

my dick wins Flawless victory

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
bro I'm curious what do you think about my girl I just love Bad girls and girls with attitude
View attachment 1185003
Sorry for taking so long to reply, brother. I shall be catching up with the discussion soon, but to answer you, I'd say that Danielle has a long way to go if she wants to come close to be a mean beyotch like Bella...

All we have right now are glimpses, mere sparks, if I can put it like this...

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry for taking so long to reply, brother. I shall be catching up with the discussion soon, but to answer you, I'd say that Danielle has a long way to go if she wants to come close to be a mean beyotch like Bella...

All we have right now are glimpses, mere sparks, if I can put it like this...
no worries my brother and don't forget there are different types of bad girls

i also consider our future baby mama Jenny from A.O.A Academy a bad girl

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
good points as always here is my counter-argument I have a gorgeous hot milf so who the fuck careswhat my friends and family have to say
mc could always not go to college and stay with her and they can date in secret

they could move away where nobody knows who they are and start a new life and before you say that is a stupid idea and nobody will do that
let me remind you what he has to gain
View attachment 1185580

View attachment 1185581

this is a situation called my brain vs dick

my dick wins Flawless victory
Oh boy i can't wait till next update for this game. The biggest tits requires the strongest will.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The ending of the latest update not very happy with Damon or Mira. My so called best friend, ( Whom I really could care less about since this is just a forced friendship not much different then a forced girlfriend in some other VNs), won't tell me what is going on. But he seems to have told Mira whom he has known for what a week? And Damon/Mira won't even let me talk with them :(. Nope they need their "privacy" and stopped from talking to them by a fucking bartender?! :mad:

And Mira who at this point is basically my girlfriend chooses to go be with Damon instead of me. I am starting to ask myself why do I consider Damon my best friend? And why am I interested in Mira the girl who seems to think everyone else's problems are more important then being with me. :cry:

Last edited:

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Well played this one recently and to be honest I've mixed opinions on this one. At a instance I like it and at another instance I hate it. The models are impressive but their stories makee doubt I mean - Let's talk about Ada first she is pretty and mature good thing but the meeting with her Ex reckoned feelings for him shit I mean wtf is that what you wanted you should've probably avoid her as a possible LI.

Ada Lingering to her feelings and comforting her even when it's wrong is not my shit honestly. I mean what you actually planning to do Dev what's the meaning of this I thought the meeting was just a normal one, just to get acquainted to each other but naah it was all about awakening the buried feelings seriously:cautious: Ada should get her shit clear it's That guy or MC she can't play safe jeez.

And talking about Mira FFS I really hate her for what she did at the club being uncomfortable and not wanting to be seen dancing with MC and avoiding him to listen what she and Damon were talking about the actual fuck?? If that was how this was gonna turn to it would've been a whole lot better if she wouldn't have kissed MC and expressed her feelings, if you were uncomfortable why the fuck you expressed your feelings to MC in the first place.
And don't know what's between Damon and Mira trust me they not at all look like friends but more than that. And Damon dude that piece of shit is blot on name of friendship. It's not bros before hoes for him it's hoes before bros. Dude you've been a bro with MC from the first grade and Bros are not scared of sharing secrets, they do it even how bad it might be.
He said something about fixing some things beforehand I probably think it might be about MC's GF or MC's Mother. The reason for them leaving might be him or his family. And no not talking about sleeping with MOM and shit something about his Damon's Family involved in behind the back dark work which MC's Mom came to know but to protect themselves for the upcoming elections Damon's Father blackmailed her saying if she let's out a word her family will be in grave danger or something like that shit.
Oh jeez hopefully we can dump Mira she ain't worth it and also end the so called friendship with Damon. FFS even I've a friend who's been with me since 3rd grade during his 17th Birthday he exposed he's gay he ws scared if he do so I'll leave and shit but didn't wanted to keep secrets from me so he was alright with how badly our friendship could end up.

I freaking jogged it off saying Bruh you being Gay and all will never affect our friendship we have been through shit since 3rd grade, due you seriously thought I'll end our friendship for this silly reason you gotta be kidding me. We cleared shit out and trust me I was way much Happy when he cleared what he actually is that's trust dude. And we still are friends we hang out time to time I even met his BF.
Don't know what are you planning Dev but looking at how the story is developing I'm pretty sure this one gonna have Sharing path probably coz the current situation made it clear Damon and Mira being too close despite being just Friends and Ada and Rose path jeez don't get started on this one. OOF the shit I completely and totally despise. Dev if you read this comment do mention what you planning to do with this Game is it gonna Be a Harem ending? or Fuck all and Choose one at last? where I'm ok with both or The other disgusting one's which I hate? So I can be crystal clear if I'm gonna continue with this one or Not.
For some reasons I've high expectations from this one but can't complaint if it doesn't lives upto the expectations. Nothing against you Dev it's your game you are allowed to go the way you prefer the most. Anyways hope you achieve success hence wise. Best of Luck.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
And no not talking about sleeping with MOM and shit something about his Damon's Family involved in behind the back dark work which MC's Mom came to know but to protect themselves for the upcoming elections Damon's Father blackmailed her saying if she let's out a word her family will be in grave danger or something like that shit.
I am thinking that the person that the MC's mom had as a patient and was causing her a lot of sadness was Damon. So whatever Damon is struggling with, MC's mom knows about it too and I wouldn't be surprised if what Damon needs to fix is whatever it is he did to make the MC's mom leave.

After Mira confessing her feelings for me then snubbing me on the dance floor when I wanted to kiss her and going to sit with Damon instead, doesn't make me feel like there will be much of a future relationship with Mira. It just seems so odd too. If Damon is into Mira why does he keep talking up the MC to her. It is also odd that Damon breaks up with Danielle (who I think is super hot. Loved crashing Kent's date with Danielle.:devilish:) and then starts hanging out with Mira all the time but then constantly keeps talking up the MC to Mira. I wonder if Damon feels guilty about being involved with whatever caused the MC's mom to leave so he is trying to help the MC be with Mira to help the MC take his mind off of his mother leaving.

And to be honest I think Danielle is starting to become my favorite girl. I really liked Mira at first but then after everything that happened with her not as much but with Danielle, I thought she was hot but a bit to arrogant and condescending at first but after getting closer to her I am starting to see that she is a good woman. And if she loves you, she will do anything she can to help you :love:.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I am thinking that the person that the MC's mom had as a patient and was causing her a lot of sadness was Damon. So whatever Damon is struggling with, MC's mom knows about it too and I wouldn't be surprised if what Damon needs to fix is whatever it is he did to make the MC's mom leave.

After Mira confessing her feelings for me then snubbing me on the dance floor when I wanted to kiss her and going to sit with Damon instead, doesn't make me feel like there will be much of a future relationship with Mira. It just seems so odd too. If Damon is into Mira why does he keep talking up the MC to her. It is also odd that Damon breaks up with Danielle (who I think is super hot. Loved crashing Kent's date with Danielle.:devilish:) and then starts hanging out with Mira all the time but then constantly keeps talking up the MC to Mira. I wonder if Damon feels guilty about being involved with whatever caused the MC's mom to leave so he is trying to help the MC be with Mira to help the MC take his mind off of his mother leaving.

And to be honest I think Danielle is starting to become my favorite girl. I really liked Mira at first but then after everything that happened with her not as much but with Danielle, I thought she was hot but a bit to arrogant and condescending at first but after getting closer to her I am starting to see that she is a good woman. And i f she loves you, she will do anything she can to help you :love:.
exactly preach my brother preach

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020

And to be honest I think Danielle is starting to become my favorite girl. I really liked Mira at first but then after everything that happened with her not as much but with Danielle, I thought she was hot but a bit to arrogant and condescending at first but after getting closer to her I am starting to see that she is a good woman. And i f she loves you, she will do anything she can to help you :love:.
will love to steal and get hands on Danielle she might be bitchy and all but if she deeply cares for you she'll do anything for you. Love that girl:love: At first I pretty much deeply despised her for being a bitch and all but later when I came to know on how deeply she cares for Damon made me change my thoughts on her. Damon doesn't deserves her. And anyways I'll go with a girl like Danielle who cares so deeply for her loved one's, One's she tastes MC's Dick she will forget about Damon completely. She will be MC's Women will love to ravage her and have relationship with her❤ rather than a Bitch like Mira who is a confused dumb bimbo, Damon can have her coz shit deserves shit.
And if you ask me about who will I like to go with, hopefully there is an option that we can atleast have relationship with 3 Women's than trust me I'll pick Danielle, Penny and Ms.Vivienne or Rose honestly.
Why not Asian chick well check my previous comment, Alexandra? mostly coz we don't have any info on her, MC's Girlfriend well she did pop out of nowhere but without learning why she left I'll hold her back but if reasons of her leaving MC are acceptable guess will think about her.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
will love to steal and get hands on Danielle she might be bitchy and all but if she deeply cares for you she'll do anything for you. Love that girl:love: At first I pretty much deeply despised her for being a bitch and all but later when I came to know on how deeply she cares for Damon made me change my thoughts on her. Damon doesn't deserves her. And anyways I'll go with a girl like Danielle who cares so deeply for her loved one's, One's she tastes MC's Dick she will forget about Damon completely. She will be MC's Women will love to ravage her and have relationship with her❤ rather than a Bitch like Mira who is a confused dumb bimbo, Damon can have her coz shit deserves shit.
And if you ask me about who will I like to go with, hopefully there is an option that we can atleast have relationship with 3 Women's than trust me I'll pick Danielle, Penny and Ms.Vivienne or Rose honestly.
Why not Asian chick well check my previous comment, Alexandra? mostly coz we don't have any info on her, MC's Girlfriend well she did pop out of nowhere but without learning why she left I'll hold her back but if reasons of her leaving MC are acceptable guess will think about her.
Eh, Danielle is too stuck on Damon, bitchy, and not worth the effort. Give me anyone over her and Mira, I'd take Naomi back over her... At least we know Naomi cared about the MC. I was all about Ada until it was obvious she is still hung up on her boyfriend, now I don't want the MC to be the rebound guy (we've all been there and it isn't good).

So my list is:
Ms Vivienne
Penny
Rose
Naomi
Ada
That bucket over there
Danielle
Mira

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Eh, Danielle is too stuck on Damon, bitchy, and not worth the effort. Give me anyone over her and Mira, I'd take Naomi back over her... At least we know Naomi cared about the MC. I was all about Ada until it was obvious she is still hung up on her boyfriend, now I don't want the MC to be the rebound guy (we've all been there and it isn't good).

So my list is:
Ms Vivienne
Penny
Rose
Naomi
Ada
That bucket over there
Danielle
Mira
Yeah I was really liking Ada too but finding out she still has feelings for the ex and she didn't even tell me but used me instead to keep from getting close to him again is off putting. I think that even if I was with Ada she would still be thinking of her ex whenever we did anything and that would be a bummer.

The only problem I have with Penny is she didn't tell me about MC's mother. Yeah she told me later but I still get the feeling that she is holding something back.

Rose is quite the bitch too but damn, that scene in the bathroom with her at the bar was smoking hot. One thing if you do hook up with Rose I wouldn't go out with Ada too. Because if Rose found out I think she would get quite heated :eek:!

Ms. Vivienne is a hot milf. Maybe can get some fun mother daughter time with them :devilish:.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes