• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Danielle wouldn't have needed to protect the player if she hadn't dragged him into breaking into the business in the first place. To me that makes it all even. In addition, the only reason they were there was because she is obsessed about Damon, the man she wants to get back together with and the MC's best friend. I mean, what kind of asshole would the MC be if he is trying to score with Danielle while she is in the middle of trying to get back together with Damon?

And having just replayed the game I really want the option to just walk away from Mira, Damon, and Naomi... That is all just bullshit. Damon not talking to him, Mira not talking to him, the bartender refusing to allow him to check on Damon, and then Surprise Naomi is here! I'd be all...

View attachment 1201084
Or better let MC Fuck everyone before shit gets deeper on the LI's. Let MC have those 3somes, 4somes, Origes with all the LI's make him a happy guy (strictly for all LI's and just MC's dick) and later they can do whatever the fuck they want lmao:LOL: They can end up with anyone I don't mind.
Just at the end hope MC breaks contact with everyone and goes with Fam somewhere far far away and live a chill life with Naomi and Mommy together having those fun 3somes and enjoying the life to it's fullest laughing together on the shit he has been through.
Finale sitting in balcony with getting double head blowjob from Naomi and Mommy and in hand chilling with a cup of coffee. LOVELY:love:

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Haha nothing wrong with that, it's actually helpful that way i can know beforehand what content the game offers story wise i mean.
Don't worry there are no disturbing scenes with other NPC's at all (if you know what I mean the 'N' word and shit) it's just pure Drama and MC successfully getting into every Females available pants lol.

Reactions: Lucian Light

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
ye i don't doubt you and renders indeed look nice but i don't like when mc is second dish for girls which seems to be the case at least for two LIs don't know about the others tho, btw did the dev say anything about ntr? If he's going to add it to the game? I searched first but looks like there's no mention about it regarding if he's going to add it or not, i think thats the only thing stopping me from trying it right now if anyone knows anything would be good if you answer the question thanks.
Idk about NTR, in the curent tag list there isn't. I think if NTR happens it would be optional like in many other games. Now about two LI's i can count only one who is totally using MC and that's Ada, Asian girl. She's either using MC to get closer to her ex or does have some other motives for being with MC. As for other i'm not so sure however i don't want to spoil things up for you.

Reactions: Lucian Light
Sep 3, 2020
Hey don't mind us - Me, MrFriendly, Vidal and Frozenfeet. We have been on debate on this page for over 2 days lol.
Don't worry you should give this one a try and play through the game to look what this ruckus is about and also don't mind sharing your thoughts on the LI's later we will love to answer and debate lol:LOL:
I second that we all love hearing people with different opinions so don't be afraid to speak your mind

we absolutely love it

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah I was really liking Ada too but finding out she still has feelings for the ex and she didn't even tell me but used me instead to keep from getting close to him again is off putting. I think that even if I was with Ada she would still be thinking of her ex whenever we did anything and that would be a bummer.

The only problem I have with Penny is she didn't tell me about MC's mother. Yeah she told me later but I still get the feeling that she is holding something back.

Rose is quite the bitch too but damn, that scene in the bathroom with her at the bar was smoking hot. One thing if you do hook up with Rose I wouldn't go out with Ada too. Because if Rose found out I think she would get quite heated :eek:!

Ms. Vivienne is a hot milf. Maybe can get some fun mother daughter time with them :devilish:.
About Ada i can agree. It's totally not cool if she's using MC in any way, whether to forget her ex or to get close to him. If she can't give it a closure to that chapther of her life no one can.

As for Peny that's the only thing i can agree. She did notice that MC is falling behind, she even probably knew the reason however she decided to keap silenced. Otherwise she's number one girl for me at least in this game.

I think that everything in this game would be simplier if for example Ada stoped using MC in such way(s) or if Peny tolled MC about his mom however there wouldn't be any drama in the game and everything would be generic and boring.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
About Ada i can agree. It's totally not cool if she's using MC in any way, whether to forget her ex or to get close to him. If she can't give it a closure to that chapther of her life no one can.

As for Peny that's the only thing i can agree. She did notice that MC is falling behind, she even probably knew the reason however she decided to keap silenced. Otherwise she's number one girl for me at least in this game.

I think that everything in this game would be simplier if for example Ada stoped using MC in such way(s) or if Peny tolled MC about his mom however there wouldn't be any drama in the game and everything would be generic and boring.
Dev is probably spicing things up but 3 of the LI's have been spiced a lil' to much lmao (groans Mira, Ada and Danielle):ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't get the Danielle thing, sure she's hot but does everyone forget how she acted around Damon? She was such a harpy, per the MC "Danielle gets upset with you over stuff like this every week" or later when she confronts the MC about Damon and says, "What else would we have to talk about?" Then the fact that she has been the one who always broke up with Damon before this, multiple break ups and multiple reconciliations...She seems like a temperamental person and I think the MC needs some calm in his life.

Anyway I just don't see Naomi's face as attractive...

View attachment 1201018
View attachment 1201020

The nasolabial folds around the lips are too deep... All together she just looks off, not terribly, I've seen scary things on F95 but just not as attractive as the other models in this game.
I actually like that about Danielle. Being all harpy. I even more like her after Damon left her where she's all obsesive, little bit crazy and emptional, slowly falling for MC in the proces, presuming that player is on her route.

As for Naomi, i think that she's ok and cute also.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Dev is probably spicing things up but 3 of the LI's have been spiced a lil' to much lmao (groans Mira, Ada and Danielle):ROFLMAO:
Mira is something. There is something strange about that girl and i don't mean about her tits. Like how long does she knows Damon? Where did they met? Could it be possible they met at hte same therapist since there is one scene, if i'm not mistaken, where she talks to herself.

Then there's Danielle. Girl is totally obsesive. Like if she is this way when Damon left her i dare not to imagine what would have happen if she hooks up with MC and MC breaks up with her. I can only imagine scenario where Danielle asks Damon to speak with MC so he can help her to fix things. The only irony in this scenario is that Damon is her ex and if theory (all signs are there) about Damon is corect and he likes MC that would be double breaking point for Damon :LOL: . But nevertheless i must admit that i do like Danielle and the things that are happening at the slow pace betwin her and MC.

As for Ada, i'd rather not go that road. Plenty had being tolled about her all ready. Kinda mixed reaction from my part. I mean she's all cute and good looking, funny in some way however i totally dislike her if she uses MC in any way, whether to get over her ex or to be closer to him.

Reactions: BroodZeo

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Don't worry there are no disturbing scenes with other NPC's at all (if you know what I mean the 'N' word and shit) it's just pure Drama and MC successfully getting into every Females available pants lol.
Haha thanks for letting me know ill try it and see it for myself.

Idk about NTR, in the curent tag list there isn't. I think if NTR happens it would be optional like in many other games. Now about two LI's i can count only one who is totally using MC and that's Ada, Asian girl. She's either using MC to get closer to her ex or does have some other motives for being with MC. As for other i'm not so sure however i don't want to spoil things up for you.
Ty for letting me know hopefully he doesn't add it.

Im gonna try it later today then.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Mira is something. There is something strange about that girl and i don't mean about her tits. Like how long does she knows Damon? Where did they met? Could it be possible they met at hte same therapist since there is one scene, if i'm not mistaken, where she talks to herself.

Then there's Danielle. Girl is totally obsesive. Like if she is this way when Damon left her i dare not to imagine what would have happen if she hooks up with MC and MC breaks up with her. I can only imagine scenario where Danielle asks Damon to speak with MC so he can help her to fix things. The only irony in this scenario is that Damon is her ex and if theory (all signs are there) about Damon is corect and he likes MC that would be double breaking point for Damon :LOL: . But nevertheless i must admit that i do like Danielle and the things that are happening at the slow pace betwin her and MC.

As for Ada, i'd rather not go that road. Plenty had being tolled about her all ready. Kinda mixed reaction from my part. I mean she's all cute and good looking, funny in some way however i totally dislike her if she uses MC in any way, whether to get over her ex or to be closer to him.
yo yxplayer90 the thing about Mira being one of the patients with The Therapist Alexandra and meeting Damon does make sense I guess. Great speculation

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Haha thanks for letting me know ill try it and see it for myself.

Ty for letting me know hopefully he doesn't add it.

Im gonna try it later today then.
He has not said anything about the planned content yet. I seriously hoped it would've a whole lot better that in Genre he would've also included Future Content as well so my doubts on whether I'm gonna play further or not would've been cleared.
And I highly suggest if you gonna play on Android device play this one with The Mod so you will be able to see each available H-scene.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't get the Danielle thing, sure she's hot but does everyone forget how she acted around Damon? She was such a harpy, per the MC "Danielle gets upset with you over stuff like this every week" or later when she confronts the MC about Damon and says, "What else would we have to talk about?" Then the fact that she has been the one who always broke up with Damon before this, multiple break ups and multiple reconciliations...She seems like a temperamental person and I think the MC needs some calm in his life.

Anyway I just don't see Naomi's face as attractive...

View attachment 1201018
View attachment 1201020

The nasolabial folds around the lips are too deep... All together she just looks off, not terribly, I've seen scary things on F95 but just not as attractive as the other models in this game.
but my brother have you forgotten that there's two sides to every story maybe she had a good reason for breaking up with him multiple times

maybe she got tired of the way she has to beg him for attention

how do you know that it's not Damon begging her to take him back to keep people from finding out he's gay

and of course she's so madly in love with him. She takes Damon back every time

and when people ask Damon why don't you break up with her

he just uses the excuse I want to but you don't know how she is it's not that easy

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
yo yxplayer90 the thing about Mira being one of the patients with The Therapist Alexandra and meeting Damon does make sense I guess. Great speculation
Thanks. Regarding this matter I just want to say I might be wrong here so this is just a theory.

Now about Mira and Damon, my theory is that two of them know each other from and are patients to Alexandra. Questions that begs answers are why would Damon meet MC with Mira in the first place if he does have some feelings towards MC? Not exactly gay so I can't understand that logic. I mean wouldn't the whole purpose be to lower rivals or whatever? The other thing is that if Mira is patient what kind of a problems does she have? And if she does have psychological problems why did Damon met her with MC and why didn't he warned MC about her problems? Like hey you should watch out, the girl have some issues or something. That scene in the night club confirmed me one thing and that's Mira and Damon are very close to the level where Damon trust her more than MC.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The other thing is that if Mira is patient what kind of a problems does she have? And if she does have psychological problems why did Damon met her with MC and why didn't he warned MC about her problems? Like hey you should watch out, the girl have some issues or something. That scene in the night club confirmed me one thing and that's Mira and Damon are very close to the level where Damon trust her more than MC.
I have not played it but according to all opinions or most assume that Damon is gay and if we add what you say that they could meet in the therapist, it could be that Damon has told Mira that he is in love with Mc ( if the situation is that he loves Mc, the player could understand the doubt he has in telling him, it is not the same to tell Mc that he is gay than to say he is gay and loves him) or feels something else that only "friendship" (since they met in the therapist they could be more open in talking about their situations or problems) Damon tries to hide it by making the MC go out with Mira and maybe Mira knowing Damon's feelings, she felt bad in the bar when mc dances with her (I think someone said the MC try to kiss her?) and whit Damon looking at them.

You could say that it would be a situation as if we went with our best friend to a bar and see the girl that your friend is in love with and has always told you, suddenly that girl comes and wants to kiss you in front of your friend ... (maybe you want to kiss her But doing it in front of your best friend who is interested in that girl would be a dick move and surely an awkward moment)

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Which is why I want a nuclear "Mr. Friendly's Special" option to just walk away. Not saying that the MC won't then try to talk to them afterward. But drunk at a bar when everyone has been drinking is not the best time to deal with the emotions of being cut off from Mira and Damon for "privacy" reasons.
Yeah the way Mira and Damon acted in the bar I am kind of hoping in the next update I can say, Hey Naomi why don't we get the fuck out of here and go somewhere nice and then take her to another club or restaurant. Naomi is my least favorite but better then hanging out in a bar with Mira whom I thought was my girlfriend and Damon who I thought was my best friend :mad:.
Yeah, which makes me think that Naomi is the person the dev or story is wanting the MC to be with
I really hope not but after all those memories of her and how much the MC seems to have been in love with her and out of the blue she just suddenly shows up, it seems to be inevitable.
And not only is Mira a traitor, as you call her, but she's a weirdly obsessive person.
I get that weird vibe from most of the characters in this game. Like they are all hiding something from the MC and the only person who doesn't know what it is, is the MC. I think I am starting to sound like an conspiracy theorist :ROFLMAO:. But damn a girl Damon has know for what a week and she seems to know what is going with Damon. Penny seems to know what is going on with MC's Mom and I am getting the feeling that Damon not only knows why the MC's mother left but had something to do with it and I wouldn't be surprised if Mira knows as well.

Didn't you find it strange though when Damon's therapist asks to meet the MC and then starts asking him about his relationships? It's starting to make me feel like the whole town knows :rolleyes:. Also don't you think that Damon acts overly friendly towards the MC but also seems to be nervous at the same time?

Reactions: MrFriendly
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah the way Mira and Damon acted in the bar I am kind of hoping in the next update I can say, Hey Naomi why don't we get the fuck out of here and go somewhere nice and then take her to another club or restaurant. Naomi is my least favorite but better then hanging out in a bar with Mira whom I thought was my girlfriend and Damon who I thought was my best friend :mad:.

I really hope not but after all those memories of her and how much the MC seems to have been in love with her and out of the blue she just suddenly shows up, it seems to be inevitable.

I get that weird vibe from most of the characters in this game. Like they are all hiding something from the MC and the only person who doesn't know what it is, is the MC. I think I am starting to sound like an conspiracy theorist :ROFLMAO:. But damn a girl Damon has know for what a week and she seems to know what is going with Damon. Penny seems to know what is going on with MC's Mom and I am getting the feeling that Damon not only knows why the MC's mother left but had something to do with it and I wouldn't be surprised if Mira knows as well.

Didn't you find it strange though when Damon's therapist asks to meet the MC and then starts asking him about his relationships? It's starting to make me feel like the whole town knows :rolleyes:. Also don't you think that Damon acts overly friendly towards the MC but also seems to be nervous at the same time?
now that you put it like that everybody knowing a big secret about your life except you. That kind of sounds creepy really really creepy why did you have to point that out
:eek:

Reactions: frozenfeet

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Hey guys, the them here is rebound, even the MC is on a Rebound. So I know Ada and Danielle have their EX Rose is in a particularly tens relation and the other characters did not tell their Marital status.
Here is the thing if you put the girls shoes on and look at the MC, he is also not a realy good candidate for a lasting and enduring relation as he still has dreams of his EX.

Curently the game seams to go more in the direction of healing and moving on than mending broken relationships. At least that is the impresion I had until the last sceen with Naomi showing up, now I am not sure anymore.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes