4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I didn't think this game would be this good in all honesty, but I'm eating crow as we speak. There's a lot of secrets so far, the mystery behind Mc's mom and her absence to Damon's dilemma. The Mc had a makeover that needed to happen because he stood out for all the wrong reasons. The characters are well written, and there's not really any overly obnoxious tropes. No awkward best friend, which I like. Ada's character is probably my favorite, it's refreshing to see a female Asian character that's not overexaggerated on the sexual side or poorly written or portrayed like many games I've played. While I'm fawning over Ada's character, I don't know if I wanna pursue her as a LI. Now hear me out. It would be so much easily if she didn't have feelings for Chris or if he was this total asshole scumbag, but he isn't and he's obviously still loves her, he was literally crying.

So where does that leave Mc? If Ada had moved on from Chris or had a messy breakup that involved mistrust or infidelity, it would be easier to swoop in and try to win her heart, but I feel like there's too much uncertainty right now for Mc to fully invest in her as a LI. Not to mention he has other options. We'll see how this plays out in future updates, but with Naomi's return that makes things even more abysmal. I just no I wouldn't want to play second fiddle to Ada's heart so right now friendship with a side of benefits maybe be what's best.

Damon is a great character and everyone is so sure about the secret he's hiding, the Dev could very well throw a wrench in the story. But as long as he's not dying... I'm sure it'll all work out. Danielle is so far my favorite of the girls, I thought that dinner scene with Kent was hilarious and I think I'll be pursuing her as the best girl.

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
don't get me wrong , It' s a pretty decent game
but while playing it sometimes i want to tell every fucking single character to fuck off
well maybe except Ada's dad

Reactions: dimale7582

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
Naomi and Ada plus all the other girls, except Mira cause she's great as a friend, can fuck off. I'm just here for Danielle.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I may have found my new favorite game, maybe it will be for the novelty or because the others have ended up stagnating with the passing of the updates. But here the story looks really interesting and I love to speculate, make theories and forecasts, and this game offers a lot of material.
1) The mystery of the missing mother, it seems a patient is involved and something she did years before, it is really difficult to hazard a hypothesis, as a crime and horror fan I immediately think of some mafia or serial killer that she followed In a prison, could she have ended up in a witness program? Maybe he found a way to keep the rest of the family safe? Or Maybe Damon is involved. We know she had a good relationship with the MC's mother, could the woman have discovered Damon's secret and he killed her? The father is rich enough to stage her escape. But as I said maybe I'm just deviated from my literary tastes. But I find it hard not to see something macabre behind her disappearance.
2) Damon, it's easy here, Damon is Gay, he's on treatment for this reason and Dion is mad about it, I don't think Damon is in love with MC, I think he has a secret affair with Dion. Or anyway Dion is trying to help him accept himself. It would be a relief because I would have carte blanche with Danielle, I have two saves for now, because I don't want to betray my friendship with Damon, when he reveals he is Gay I will choose which one to use.
3) Naomi, ok, Naomi is back, now I have to find a way to close with all the others and win her back. I'm happy with one thing though, during the Flashbacks I always thought that she had betrayed the MC, that for this she ended up between them, but in the end it was the fault of the MC, she raised me.

Reactions: InfamousGuy

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
Here are saves for five girls separately, developing a relationship with only one of them while being nice to others and honest to our friend Damon, persistent file is also inside.

Reactions: Zareem

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I have a feeling that Alexandra is going to end up being the MC real mom or something. Or my other theory is she could be the MC mom's lesbian lover.
Judging by the conversation in the coffee shop - Alexandra was far more interested in learning about the MC life and she was nervous to meet him; any talk about Damon seemed to throw her off - not like patient/client confidentiality, more like she didn't know much about Damon. She seemed really depressed, like she screwed up, when the MC got up to leave. Then she kissed the MC on the cheek when they were leaving and said she would see him again.

I also feel like Mira was set up to be Damon's fake girlfriend, but she maybe is starting to develop feelings for MC. Mira's conversation with her dad in their house kind of hints at that. My guess is - Mira and her dad are broke, the dad set up some kind of deal with the mayor - for Mira to act like Damon's girlfriend. The mayor is running for re-election and he can't afford a scandal, that his son is gay.
I'm also guessing that Damon was the MC mom's secret client, that was stressing her out. My theory is - the MC mom was treating Damon and through her sessions she found out that Damon is gay. Perhaps the mom was in a secret affair with Alexandra, so Damon's struggles with being in the closet were hitting close to home for her.

I'm sure a bunch of the mysteries will be answered once the MC reads the file that Danielle sent to him.

There are some holes in my theories - still don't explain why the mom disappeared. Perhaps the mom was encouraging Damon to come out, Damon told his dad he was going to tell everyone he is gay and the mayor blackmailed the mom to leave.
It doesn't explain why Alexandra would then take over as Damon's shrink. But I feel confident Alexandra is more closely tied to MC, than to Damon.

At any rate - this is a very intriguing VN. So far one of my favorites. I just hope the dev doesnt throw out some really stupid curveballs, that make me lose all interest. That has happened so many times on this site - where VN'S start off really really good and then the story just goes completely off the rails in later updates.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I am torn with this story. I want to continue to play, but I don't think I can. I have seen no where that there will be a harem or sharing path. Which tells me there is going to have to be a choice made. I have turned down a few of the girls already, but with what's going on, there is no way I could choose. I may have to stop playing. It's a great story though... I am definitely enthralled by what's been done so far. Especially the way the current version ends with a return... Which makes things even harder. I have had to stop other VNs for forcing me to choose to break someone's heart... I can't do it. I want to be there for everyone... So I may have to just say that I enjoy it, but it's perhaps not for me. Best of luck with this, I am sure it will do very well... I just don't know if I have it in me to go through those emotions.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
I am torn with this story. I want to continue to play, but I don't think I can. I have seen no where that there will be a harem or sharing path. Which tells me there is going to have to be a choice made. I have turned down a few of the girls already, but with what's going on, there is no way I could choose. I may have to stop playing. It's a great story though... I am definitely enthralled by what's been done so far. Especially the way the current version ends with a return... Which makes things even harder. I have had to stop other VNs for forcing me to choose to break someone's heart... I can't do it. I want to be there for everyone... So I may have to just say that I enjoy it, but it's perhaps not for me. Best of luck with this, I am sure it will do very well... I just don't know if I have it in me to go through those emotions.
1616729967248.png

Sounds like weak talk to me

Mattee

Sep 5, 2017
As someone who absolutely hates any kind of ntr crap, this game really surprised me by making me feel like somebody else is more worthy of a relationship with a girl. Well played there.

On another note, while the story is really engaging so far, I can't seem to imagine a scenario where all of this massive build-up about finding out where your mom went would pay off. All I can do is hope for the best.

Reactions: dimale7582

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I have a feeling that Alexandra is going to end up being the MC real mom or something. Or my other theory is she could be the MC mom's lesbian lover.
Judging by the conversation in the coffee shop - Alexandra was far more interested in learning about the MC life and she was nervous to meet him; any talk about Damon seemed to throw her off - not like patient/client confidentiality, more like she didn't know much about Damon. She seemed really depressed, like she screwed up, when the MC got up to leave. Then she kissed the MC on the cheek when they were leaving and said she would see him again.

I also feel like Mira was set up to be Damon's fake girlfriend, but she maybe is starting to develop feelings for MC. Mira's conversation with her dad in their house kind of hints at that. My guess is - Mira and her dad are broke, the dad set up some kind of deal with the mayor - for Mira to act like Damon's girlfriend. The mayor is running for re-election and he can't afford a scandal, that his son is gay.
I'm also guessing that Damon was the MC mom's secret client, that was stressing her out. My theory is - the MC mom was treating Damon and through her sessions she found out that Damon is gay. Perhaps the mom was in a secret affair with Alexandra, so Damon's struggles with being in the closet were hitting close to home for her.

I'm sure a bunch of the mysteries will be answered once the MC reads the file that Danielle sent to him.

There are some holes in my theories - still don't explain why the mom disappeared. Perhaps the mom was encouraging Damon to come out, Damon told his dad he was going to tell everyone he is gay and the mayor blackmailed the mom to leave.
It doesn't explain why Alexandra would then take over as Damon's shrink. But I feel confident Alexandra is more closely tied to MC, than to Damon.

At any rate - this is a very intriguing VN. So far one of my favorites. I just hope the dev doesnt throw out some really stupid curveballs, that make me lose all interest. That has happened so many times on this site - where VN'S start off really really good and then the story just goes completely off the rails in later updates.
Wow wow wow, I totally forgot about Alexandra. I also had the feeling that she was very interested in the MC, and looking back on the words of the MC Mother to the teacher, the mistake made years ago could really have something to do with Alexandra.
At this point, however, I also ask myself another thing, are we sure Damon was the secret patient? The attitude of the mother on the phone is that of a frightened woman, whoever is on the other side of the phone is threatening her, or at least addresses her arrogantly, in a rude way, too much to be a Damon attitude, and therefore I I ask, if the patient was the mayor? This can lead to so many ideas, the MC's mother knows some dark secrets (Is the mayor himself Gay? His being against LGBT families could be a clue) Either the MC's mother and the mayor had an affair, which resulted in the MC. Are he and Damon brothers?

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Wow wow wow, I totally forgot about Alexandra. I also had the feeling that she was very interested in the MC, and looking back on the words of the MC Mother to the teacher, the mistake made years ago could really have something to do with Alexandra.
At this point, however, I also ask myself another thing, are we sure Damon was the secret patient? The attitude of the mother on the phone is that of a frightened woman, whoever is on the other side of the phone is threatening her, or at least addresses her arrogantly, in a rude way, too much to be a Damon attitude, and therefore I I ask, if the patient was the mayor? This can lead to so many ideas, the MC's mother knows some dark secrets (Is the mayor himself Gay? His being against LGBT families could be a clue) Either the MC's mother and the mayor had an affair, which resulted in the MC. Are he and Damon brothers?
Nice - more good theories! (y)

wasabi4872

Nov 12, 2020
Maybe Damon is the patient and is, in fact, gay and somehow the mayor has figured that out, the call could be from him. Thus he has somehow strong-armed the mom into leaving town possibly using her past "infidelity" thus explaining the abrupt departure and maybe that is why Alexandra feels pity or guilty towards mc and maybe that's how Damon transferred from the mom's patient to Alexandra's and hence also explains his enormous feeling of guilt. Though the Dad's disappearance is still what I find to be the weirdest out of everything, what possible reason could he have for leaving its quite obvious the hong kong trip is a lie. On another note, I feel as though that the mom sleeping with Damon is slightly absurd its quite obvious she felt guilty after her flings with Pendragon and Alexandra so why would she repeat it, but if it does turn out to be true i want a "You damn traitor" scene like in Attack on Titan!

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe Damon is the patient and is, in fact, gay and somehow the mayor has figured that out, the call could be from him. Thus he has somehow strong-armed the mom into leaving town possibly using her past "infidelity" thus explaining the abrupt departure and maybe that is why Alexandra feels pity or guilty towards mc and maybe that's how Damon transferred from the mom's patient to Alexandra's and hence also explains his enormous feeling of guilt. Though the Dad's disappearance is still what I find to be the weirdest out of everything, what possible reason could he have for leaving its quite obvious the hong kong trip is a lie. On another note, I feel as though that the mom sleeping with Damon is slightly absurd its quite obvious she felt guilty after her flings with Pendragon and Alexandra so why would she repeat it, but if it does turn out to be true i want a "You damn traitor" scene like in Attack on Titan!
I also think that Damon is gay. Now perhaps i'm wrong here nut there are several clues to this claim. The most recent was in a night club when he talks to Mira about "confessing something" to MC. The question is if Damon have feelings towards MC why did he introduce Mira to MC in the first place? I mean more logical aproach would be to hang out with your friend and keep him away from girls. Or that part when Damon and MC talked about Ada, why would Damon ask questions about her? There are more scenes like this. Like is he having a girlfriend just to cover up or idk. Certainly it's really complicated matter.

Zareem

May 20, 2017

If moms lesbian lover, she will alse be bi and attracted to MC imo

D

Deleted member 3194223

I also think that Damon is gay. Now perhaps i'm wrong here nut there are several clues to this claim. The most recent was in a night club when he talks to Mira about "confessing something" to MC. The question is if Damon have feelings towards MC why did he introduce Mira to MC in the first place? I mean more logical aproach would be to hang out with your friend and keep him away from girls. Or that part when Damon and MC talked about Ada, why would Damon ask questions about her? There are more scenes like this. Like is he having a girlfriend just to cover up or idk. Certainly it's really complicated matter.
If Damon is gay and crushing on the MC why does he keep pushing Mira towards the MC? I don’t understand the dynamic between Damon and Mira. She has been in town for 3 weeks, has been hanging with Damon solo for 2 weeks, how did they meet? Why did it take so long for Damon to introduce Mira to the MC? How is it that Mira knows Damon’s secret but the MC has no clue about it? After such a short amount of time Mira is a more trusted person than the MC, why?

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes