4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not gonna lie though, if what happened the last update happened in real life, the Damon in the club part, I would probably just leave, it felt like the Mc wasn't welcomed there anymore so I really wouldn't see a reason to stay at that point, sure I would try and talk to them the next day, but at that moment so I wouldn't say something that would hurt them or start to think stuff that would hurt me I would have just left.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Not gonna lie though, if what happened the last update happened in real life, the Damon in the club part, I would probably just leave, it felt like the Mc wasn't welcomed there anymore so I really wouldn't see a reason to stay at that point, sure I would try and talk to them the next day, but at that moment so I wouldn't say something that would hurt them or start to think stuff that would hurt me I would have just left.
I definitely agree, he should have just walked out. Maybe he will in the next update, but with Naomi.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
it feels like it was a setup for her to come and talk to him( on the dev's part, not Damon's), and that could have happened if he walked away as well, they would have just met at the door instead or in the way to the exit.
Well, at least this way Damon might see Naomi and MC leaving and he can try to explain to Mira who he left with. Wouldn't that be a fun conversation?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Eh with the game already moving toward exclusive routes I'm getting bummed out. My mistake I suppose for playing a game sans the harem tag.

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Another update and even more questions. Makes the few brain cells I got left start smoking. Great job so far dev. Man am I the only one that wants to just dive head first into penny's cleavage and do some motor boating. Hot for teacher!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Certainly a large update, but like most people fed up with the secrets.
The more time goes by the less I care for the girls, I wish I could have skipped the choice between Mira and Dani, couldn't care less for either of them.
Ironically normally I couldn't give a shit about the older women, but in this I prefer them.
So now 2 redheads lusting for the MC, at least he doesn't look like a sex deviant anymore, still so stupid, it's rather obvious Damon is gay.

I wish the dev had better beta testers, they should have told him to cut the last few scenes, or at least the last one, too much fucking drama as it is without that being added.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Certainly a large update, but like most people fed up with the secrets.
The more time goes by the less I care for the girls, I wish I could have skipped the choice between Mira and Dani, couldn't care less for either of them.
Ironically normally I couldn't give a shit about the older women, but in this I prefer them.
So now 2 redheads lusting for the MC, at least he doesn't look like a sex deviant anymore, still so stupid, it's rather obvious Damon is gay.

I wish the dev had better beta testers, they should have told him to cut the last few scenes, or at least the last one, too much fucking drama as it is without that being added.
I don't think cutting out the last scene would've done much to be quite honest. The last scene (I think at least) is setting us up to have MC turn aka start telling everyone to fuck off. Look at the reaction from the last scene, people are invested to have their MC tell whoever they want to fuck off and guess what, the next version will more than likely include an option that voices your concerns. So no need to get so angsty about cutting out scenes or too much drama, because personally I can't wait to get pissed at Damon and see how that story unfolds.

The girls are overall pretty good tbh. Only issue I have is Mira which I think most peeps would agree, threw herself way too fast into MC arms.

So now 2 redheads lusting for the MC, at least he doesn't look like a sex deviant anymore, still so stupid
I have never heard someone complain about having TWO redheads lust over them, seems crazy to me.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well let's hope so, I am fed up with there being so much drama, and this one has too much drama.

I just said so now there are 2 redheads lusting, didn't say it was a bad thing, I just said before I was hugged enough as a child so I do not have Oedipus.
Certainly more interested in the older women like Penny and Ada.

I just wish could put Miras personality into Danis body.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Just finished the update and damn, what a great fucking game!
I rated it before 0.2 and after rating I thought that maybe I jumped a bit too early but now I can say that those 5 stars are well deserved.

Loved Mira, Ada and Dani
really well done and interesting characters

And that ending was just :eek:
Really very curios to see what the dev has planned
and also happy that we finally got to meet Naomi in the present time

I love Ada,I love Ada so much I want to get her back with her ex. And thats a legit first for me. Like the ex seems like a legitimately nice guy.
Lmao I thought I was the only one
He really seems like a very nice guy and I kinda want him and Ada to get back together.

PS:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Naomi here:(

Apr 26, 2018
Man, this game is amazing! And has a huge amount of content for a 0.2. I'd love to see this to completion so I'm gonna join your patreon.
I think you should consider making a better banner for this site. The current banner is kinda bland and certainly doesn't represent the quality of the game :). More people might want to try out the game if the banner was more appealing.

b0nd_oo3

Nov 2, 2020
Damn I just wandering around the site for a new game with high quality production and randomly downloaded this game, totally unexpected it was that good, I noticed that this game shares a lot in common with BaDIK. Good job dev, hopefully more people will come to support this game.

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe you've already guessed the whole plot. Or maybe you haven't. I know where I'd place my bet. Either way, why descend into negativity? I enjoy reading speculation, but let's try to keep it positive.

While I believe Intertwined is one of the best of the genre, this isn't Intertwined. Nor is it Acting Lessons just because there's a black best friend (why's that a "trope" anyway? There are plenty of white friends in books/movies/games & no one cares). On the one hand, I'm humbled that people are making comparisons to great works such as these; on the other, I don't want folks to be predisposed to a certain way of thinking.
I know I probably said this already but I can't wait for the next episode I

hope the MC gives them a piece of his mind

I mean for keeping secrets from him

Mira and Damon after what they did in the nightclub

telling security to keep him away because they want some privacy

do you know how bad that would make me feel

I hope there will be an option to tell them to fuck off

oh and Danielle is best girl
:love:

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes