4.40 star(s) 71 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
Version 0.1.1 Release :love:

As promised, here is the special surprise: a new version of the game with the old MC's appearance swapped out for the new one across all scenes:

I hope those whose enjoyment was negatively impacted by the old look can better enjoy the game with the new. And there's even a new main menu to boot :giggle:!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
"which has replaced the old MC with the new one through all of Episode 1". Granted, the MC in the old version made me think of old reruns of Happy Days in looks, but didn't think was that bad. However, curious what the new look is like.

Edit: Looking at it, yeah, I can see the improvements, looks more like an average guy, which I think fits him better. Good change, I'll give you that.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

As promised, here is the special surprise: a new version of the game with the old MC's appearance swapped out for the new one across all scenes:

I hope those whose enjoyment was negatively impacted by the old look can better enjoy the game with the new. And there's even a new main menu to boot :giggle:!
While I was one of those who was bothered by the MC's appearance a bit, I was willing to deal with it since I enjoyed the story you were telling. But I have mad respect for you for actually going through with it and changing the MC's appearance to a more pleasing one just to appease the crowd. That is really awesome of you to go out of your way like that. ;)

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
What an improvement! I know it must have been hard to receive negative criticism, and it must have been frustrating to re-do all the game instead of moving forward with it, but I really believe it'll pay off. The new MC elevates this game and eliminates the single biggest problem it had before the update. Great job!

Reactions: Eqfy s

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'm kinda digging it. I am hoping this doesn't end up as a forced fuck 'em all game. So far it isn't which is nice. I only have eyes for Ada. Finally a likable Asian goddess in these games :love:. I also like the look of the new MC. Much better imo. I also like Damon. He's got actual bro vibes that feel realistic and not the douchey sidekick trope.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just got trough playing this game

Have to say i like the setup and story

The models are very nice to look at

The new MC looks gud and so far been enjoying every second of this game

Will keep a eye on this

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I was a little fond of the ugly MC, it was a nice change of pace from the supermodels we usually get.
Not being a supermodel myself it was nice seeing him score way out of his league lol.

But oh well, the girls are why ultimately like the game so no biggie.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Everything about this game is very heartwarming the story the friendship this game has it all and there was a couple of scenes I almost choked up with emotions it's a beautiful story and at the end of the day it doesn't always have to be about sex, but to always remember a childhood friend is what matters the most. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and m4pII

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Thank you kind sir.

I was a little fond of the ugly MC, it was a nice change of pace from the supermodels we usually get.
Not being a supermodel myself it was nice seeing him score way out of his league lol.

But oh well, the girls are why ultimately like the game so no biggie.
I don't think most MCs are supermodels (however they are often physically fit with the obligatory horse cock). I've never been a fan of self-inserts or the "needing to see myself on screen" argument. As long as the character is well-written and not distractingly ugly, I can get into the story. The old MC was distractingly ugly. I respect your opinion, even if it's wrong. ;) j/k, it's just as valid as the rest, but I'm glad the dev decided to change it. Not many devs would go so far as to listen to the general consensus and then alter a main character, so good on him.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Three Rules of Life [v0.1.1] [Red Dust] - Original Size: 608 MB

Download Win,Linux (120 MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (105 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I don't think most MCs are supermodels (however they are often physically fit with the obligatory horse cock). I've never been a fan of self-inserts or the "needing to see myself on screen" argument. As long as the character is well-written and not distractingly ugly, I can get into the story. The old MC was distractingly ugly. I respect your opinion, even if it's wrong. ;) j/k, it's just as valid as the rest, but I'm glad the dev decided to change it. Not many devs would go so far as to listen to the general consensus and then alter a main character, so good on him.
I just thought it was funny seeing that ugly fucker pull so much (fine)ass, didn't really make me go "hey it's me" (though i can see what i wrote would lead someone in this direction), i respect to those who like that however, and i thought it was a fun change from the usual MCs.

I do agree it's good to see a dev that don't think he always knows best, even though it's a change i wouldn't personally make.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes