4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I didn't play the old version with the weird looking MC, so I quite enjoyed this game. I'm not really a fan of the ex-gf, but there's plenty of other good looking girls. I really like Mira and Ada. Definitely excited to see where this goes and am adding to my watchlist.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm intrigued by the art teacher,and hope we get to meet her daughter as well. And teacher Penny is fine AF.

Also does anyone else here think Mira is bi sexual?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

lokoper

Oct 4, 2017
This is actually a really good start! I enjoyed it very much.

Sure, some of the situations are in the very unrealistic side, but it's a game so i guess will have to live with that.

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

1615051904946.png
Another two weeks have passed? Where does the time go ?
On the dev front, Episode 2 is past 800 stills and two dozen animations. There's still 2 major scenes to do, so this episode will be larger than Episode 1. Last time I said the release will be in March, this time I'll be a bit more specific and say Episode 2 will release mid-March or slightly thereafter for the Buddy tier.
Have a great weekend,
Red Dust

Oct 22, 2017
This is probably one of the best starts I've seen from a game. The characters are all pretty engaging and the overall story has my interest piqued enough to keep pulling me along without (so far at least) feeling like it's a crazy wild train lol.

I'm very curious to see where all of the different paths end up whether there will be consequences for pursuing multiple girls of if this will end up as a harem situation. I'm also curious if/when the ex girlfriend or mother come back into the picture.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Searching and clicking and deleting.. played a couple.. delete delete.. and then this one blows me out of the water with its quality.. Both renders and writing are top notch. Just a really good piece of work. Some of the girls stand out more then others.. but I'm not gonna lie.. That red headed teacher looks hot. 8/10

Reactions: Abhai

fangrew

May 20, 2017
This is amazing. The models. The character. The story. Ada is awesome as hell, and incredibly good looking. Mira too. the teacher. aw man, this got some good potential. still not sold on mc's ex, not my type of girl. but does seem like she really cared about MC. and damon man, probably the best buddy/friend character i have seen.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes