1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fia

Sep 29, 2018
after playing waifu academy can't find any game like it.And then this one,Great game,please continue you great work:)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well, they still log into this site. Must be a mix of shame, embarrassment, and not wanting to admit their project is dead thats keeping them from posting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Damn, this game was one of like 5 ren'py games that are actually good in terms of gameplay, story and characters.
And it had just soo damn good art.

What a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

AbyssalCrow

Apr 1, 2019
Here's the unofficial android port of Threeway Changes

As always, credit belongs to

I am kinda careless, so please reply if link is broken or the original games has been updated.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. one year too late there .. but alas:

Dev said Sorry in the last post:
Hi guys sorry i will hav to delay the update to mid april i got some stuff left to do...
it was bach in March 27th, 2019 at 11:28pm

Then again .. the other second to last post said something about the supposed update:
on the subject of the Update dev said:
I'll not be making a v0.2d as there isn't much new content.
Instead I'll just release it with v0.3a.
The voting will now end and I'll be working
That was way back in March 12th, 2019 at 3:46am

Now ... please get the nudge and say something constructive ... like I moved on ... I am playing some games on here
I befirended some devs from here and am now talking about working together ... Please do not wither away ...

Akohana ... the Game Developer ... was last seen Today at 10:07 AM
Doing things the hard and stupid way :3 - per their own words ... so all hope is they are playing some games on here,
seeing some new codes, honing their craft while checking what every other dev is doing.

If you are listening and want to talk ... Akohana ... how is the v0.3a update coming along?

Thank you for this game and wherever you are ... have a full and bright IRL with family and friends.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote