1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
UM WTF i just load my last save and the game end saying it was the end of 2a but i just dl 2c then WTF

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
yeah i get it now im trying other route as well didn't know it was such a fun i actuly didn't know what route i am right now but i can flew from my body to others and it's awesome
Edit : i found out how to change the route the moment at school when u see vice-princple geting his cuck sucked dat moment u have 3 option and thats when u can decide what route u are going DAMN im a girl now

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Threeway Changes v0.2c.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

gatekeeper8

Jul 3, 2017
ima wait till v5-6 to download like i usually do but this game looks great. please dont drop it like has happened to oh so many great games.

dragowar

Apr 9, 2017
in the female route is there a way to save victoria I been trying many different combination of choices and they have all failed so far

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
in the female route is there a way to save victoria I been trying many different combination of choices and they have all failed so far
Probably not, for now you can't even save yourself at the beginning of the female route,so I doubt you can save others.

Lord-of-kings

Sep 23, 2018
yeah i get it now im trying other route as well didn't know it was such a fun i actuly didn't know what route i am right now but i can flew from my body to others and it's awesome
Edit : i found out how to change the route the moment at school when u see vice-princple geting his cuck sucked dat moment u have 3 option and thats when u can decide what route u are going DAMN im a girl now
LOL cool

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Never thought I would say this but there are way too many choices. Events are random too so no hints to aim for your favorite. It's a hassle trying to figure to see all scenes. Ruins the mood.

VixnSkye

Feb 16, 2019
I feel like it shouldn't have been released yet. It's not bad (I mean aside those disgustingly huge jugs everywhere), it's clear the story will be more complex, but in its current form it's too short even for a teaser. It would've been much better if one route were in a more finished form. Also, it's bothering that on the female route the first rape can't be avoided... Sure, I saw the tag on the list, but still, there should be a way to get on the female route AND stand up against the step-brother, at least there.

Reactions: Hones and Jimyc
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote