1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. one year too late there .. but alas:

Dev said Sorry in the last post:
Hi guys sorry i will hav to delay the update to mid april i got some stuff left to do...
it was bach in March 27th, 2019 at 11:28pm

Then again .. the other second to last post said something about the supposed update:
on the subject of the Update dev said:
I'll not be making a v0.2d as there isn't much new content.
Instead I'll just release it with v0.3a.
The voting will now end and I'll be working
That was way back in March 12th, 2019 at 3:46am

Now ... please get the nudge and say something constructive ... like I moved on ... I am playing some games on here
I befirended some devs from here and am now talking about working together ... Please do not wither away ...

Akohana ... the Game Developer ... was last seen Today at 10:07 AM
Doing things the hard and stupid way :3 - per their own words ... so all hope is they are playing some games on here,
seeing some new codes, honing their craft while checking what every other dev is doing.

If you are listening and want to talk ... Akohana ... how is the v0.3a update coming along?

Thank you for this game and wherever you are ... have a full and bright IRL with family and friends.

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
man this game focuses a lot on blackmail and prostitution, *ironically* not due to or for the mc...... almost felt like a game for cucks no offense

• Haha
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I have talked to the dev. He is currently reworking the game as he wasn't to pleased with how it was going. Just be patient.
I mean, that's cool and all, but wasn't this version already a rework? lol

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
well Waifu Academy took a million years to get an update, so maybe this game won't be truly abandoned. I actually very much enjoyed it. body swap with everything that moves are very amusing stories.

drasmine

Jun 11, 2020
the game ends for me when your "mother" go to kill you when you rest, i made any bad? or is only a demo

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
the game ends for me when your "mother" go to kill you when you rest, i made any bad? or is only a demo
It's only a 0.2 version and it's already abandoned so you probably reached the end and seems like this specifically won't make a comeback. According to one comment above the game's gonna get a rework but there seems to be no more info besides "trust me, bro" haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1603837460298.png

Hey, Akohana, um ... need any inspiration in those renders?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is wacky and terrible in the cut and pasted moments making its insides...
But ... I do love her, I do feel MC has a connection with her:
she saves him by offering herself instead and even wants to reward Mc 4 it .. .WhaAAAaAa?

This game could benefit from developing the bond between Mc and Crystal.
Crystal, the angel ready to accept the creep looser MC.
Too bad MC is so out of his life.

In other news...
The bits that made sense in the game:

• Sad
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017

Hey, Akohana, um ... need any inspiration in those renders?

This game is wacky and terrible in the cut and pasted moments making its insides...
But ... I do love her, I do feel MC has a connection with her:
she saves him by offering herself instead and even wants to reward Mc 4 it .. .WhaAAAaAa?

This game could benefit from developing the bond between Mc and Crystal.
Crystal, the angel ready to accept the creep looser MC.
Too bad MC is so out of his life.

In other news...
The bits that made sense in the game:
you abandoned me XD

Reactions: jjc289

itgm

Apr 14, 2020
What is the Futa content, MC on Futa or Futa on MC .. maybe with female? Or just solo?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
What is the Futa content, MC on Futa or Futa on MC .. maybe with female? Or just solo?
i can only remember a scene where MC had a dream (i think) where he was banging a girl as a futa. but it was blurry. not sure if theres was something else

Reactions: itgm
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote