1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Threeway Changes v0.2a.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
The story keep getting better and interesting Heather is the best girl atm for me due her alluring eyes and the Principal is seriously a cool beauty :love:
The comedy element also good, i was laughing hard when MC breaking the 4th wall

Wish u a good luck for the development
Keep up the good work! :)

per request, here is my unofficial android port of Threeway Changes v0.2a.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for the hardwork, mate!
No noticeable issue so far up to the end of the version here

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
The game is interesting but the story is all over the place. Yes there are a lot of choices but they just seem random. There's few actual cause and effect. I'll check back in a few updates and hope dev doesn't get mixed up in his decision tree.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Does this game need walk-through? Cuz i cant find any walk-through
There's still not much content atm, so I suggest to try every choice for seeing all the scenes
And u need at least start over thrice if u want to see all of the scene in all of 3 routes (mind control, possession, transformation)

Which is the futa path?
It's the transformation route
The easiest way for obtaining this end is by always being a docile (or should i called a coward?) during a choice which iirc mostly always placed on the bottom/3rd choice

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
There's still not much content atm, so I suggest to try every choice for seeing all the scenes
And u need at least start over thrice if u want to see all of the scene in all of 3 routes (mind control, possession, transformation)

It's the transformation route
The easiest way for obtaining this end is by always being a docile (or should i called a coward?) during a choice which iirc mostly always placed on the bottom/3rd choice
Thanks.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Norexy

Jan 7, 2017
well game's story is good one and previous update is promising but when will you update the game ?

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Among the tags, there's possession. Where is the possession path exactly ? Without spoiling completely, which path do I need to take at the beginning ?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Among the tags, there's possession. Where is the possession path exactly ? Without spoiling completely, which path do I need to take at the beginning ?
iirc at the first few choices, always pick the second one
and just keep do save ur data when u at school

u're most likely on the right (possesion) path if u're meeting (commenting) on Heather and Ashley when u just arrived at school

Reactions: asd33asd33

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
iirc at the first few choices, always pick the second one
and just keep do save ur data when u at school

u're most likely on the right (possesion) path if u're meeting (commenting) on Heather and Ashley when u just arrived at school
I just found it, thanks :)
Possession is more my stuff than Mind Control or Transformation, it would be way more fun I think to have Possession powers.

Now I hope to see this path being updated in the near future.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote