Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
The game continues very well and I'm already looking forward to a lot of pregnancy scenes...;)

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
The game continues very well and I'm already looking forward to a lot of pregnancy scenes...;)
The game delivers alot of good time and it's been so good but last updates was very small.... I hope the dev will continue the good work and give us big update soon because I can't wait to what happen next hhhhh

Reactions: Kira3

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
An actual 3D game instead of another crappy RenPy 3DCD garbage?
That's actually awesome, I totally wanted to try this game, but bruh, MC looks pretty damn bad, especially her face, what a shame...

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
An actual 3D game instead of another crappy RenPy 3DCD garbage?
That's actually awesome, I totally wanted to try this game, but bruh, MC looks pretty damn bad, especially her face, what a shame...
Yeah that's one of the few legitimate criticisms with this game. Her model is truly atrocious. But AbsentDogma knows, and he's already shown a vastly improved model for his second game. If his second game improves upon the flaws of Threshold Road while still maintaining a similar theme and atmosphere, it's going to be amazing.

Steam817272

Feb 24, 2021
Yeah that's one of the few legitimate criticisms with this game. Her model is truly atrocious. But AbsentDogma knows, and he's already shown a vastly improved model for his second game. If his second game improves upon the flaws of Threshold Road while still maintaining a similar theme and atmosphere, it's going to be amazing.
May we see the model please? Is it on patreon? Or is it a public post for everybody to see?

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
To be honest I don't care about having new model or Mc because I see this game ture value in the idea trying to showing us... Story and other things but if it's was just focusing on graphic or design we will see very high graphics and well made Mc and this game not about that

Reactions: private1969

private1969

Oct 4, 2021
To be honest I don't care about having new model or Mc because I see this game ture value in the idea trying to showing us... Story and other things but if it's was just focusing on graphic or design we will see very high graphics and well made Mc and this game not about that
I still think the mc is fine, if they change it they should put an option to play with this one or with the new one, it seems realistic to me being a pretty woman, but not beautiful and extreme

private1969

Oct 4, 2021
the potential of this game is the scenes, the protagonist adapts in the scenes.. etc
just need to add make her eat things...
and fuck and swallow horse semen, something like that is fine

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I personally don't think so, I'm a Patron but so far the best h-scenes available are in the main story. Plus the Patron gallery has a lot of guro which I personally find incredibly unappealing.
Same here... The main story is so great I wish dev will all his on it better then creating the room but I can't wait to next update when we had 4 small updates last times

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes