Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Actually he is kinda truthful when talking about timelapses, tbh I don´t mind to wait more or get a delay in order to get more/better content.
No notice in the patreon neither, let´s give him 1 week of courtesy.
I am with you on waiting to get more content because he said this will be small update... But I wonder why the dev won't update his posts on his page that will make more people interested in this good game

Jan 1, 2020
I am with you on waiting to get more content because he said this will be small update... But I wonder why the dev won't update his posts on his page that will make more people interested in this good game
Prob he/she/it/zim/zam/zex/zis ( i´m joking ) wants to keep separated comunities.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
By tomorrow we will be in late on this month... The dev said in the middle of this month we will get the update... I hope nothing happens to him... Anyway I want to ask if anyone played this game on linux because I don't have pc these days but I can turn my ps4 in pc ( Linux os) so if can run it with wine or something if someone knows and thanks?

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Already have an update? What's new?
The Winchers imprison Sasha, and she has to escape. There are multiple routes of escape and one has a bad end, like the Trapper level. As far as I can tell, there's only one scene.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
I thought the game was pretty cool. Does anyone know if the developer has another project in the works? Which would be?

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
This game was really cool. I was engaged with exploring everything.
I wish there were more games with a mystery aspect

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
This game was really cool. I was engaged with exploring everything.
I wish there were more games with a mystery aspect
The dev said he have another project but he didn't publish it yet... To be honest I love he keep working on this game better without gallery so he keep focusing on the story so we will win alot of time

Reactions: Space0din

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
I hope that in this game we can explore new places, with different challenges for the character, facing different mechanisms of pleasure, that this mysterious place has.

Reactions: Shadowndev99
3.10 star(s) 46 Votes