Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
great game but whats the deal with the terrible lag during chapter 18?
if you play on intel or old ddr3 graphics you will have lags thats normal but if you play it on 1050 or 1060 or something more powerful its will run on 60 or 70 fps on epic and about who have super dark screen you should put your graphic settings on high or epic for sec and you will see everything is fine and then put it on normal

Reactions: zeus201677

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Game's definitely got a neat atmosphere going for it and very... deliberate pacing, which I'm sure is not for everyone. It would be even better with proper English.

So are the scenes in the gallery different from the ones in the game? How many scenes from the main game are not in the gallery?

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Game's definitely got a neat atmosphere going for it and very... deliberate pacing, which I'm sure is not for everyone. It would be even better with proper English.

So are the scenes in the gallery different from the ones in the game? How many scenes from the main game are not in the gallery?
yes the the gallery scenes are very different form the game in everything

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
I am kind of sad I reached the end of the content (for now) although I did struggle a little with the mini-game before looking at the walkthrough.

I'll say I'm definitely more interested in hannibal than any of the other characters so far haha.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I hope many people see this game how great idea out into it so the dev get more support and we get updates faster
I don't think Threshold Road is going to be getting any more updates.. the game is close to being finished. Absent is already working on the next game.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
He said he is working on other projects long ago but I think the game still have more to be finish because the story just begins in the good part of it so I think there at least ten more if the dev keep working at the same speed... Anyway I hope the game ture get where it meant to be because it's very interesting games I hope I see more one like one but they won't go way dark stuff because it's not my thing and in the end let's see what the dev do....

May 8, 2020
He said he is working on other projects long ago but I think the game still have more to be finish because the story just begins in the good part of it so I think there at least ten more if the dev keep working at the same speed... Anyway I hope the game ture get where it meant to be because it's very interesting games I hope I see more one like one but they won't go way dark stuff because it's not my thing and in the end let's see what the dev do....
what other projects? or he did not post them to the public.
I would like to see his other works)

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes