Feb 11, 2019
LOL New update and the developer hasn't made the game better? The darkness remained in dark places, the map is huge, there is no setting to turn off anti-aliasing and all the unnecessary functions to improve the FPS in the game. The game really has potential, but there is apparently no need to wait for really serious changes in this game.

Jun 24, 2018
and if try the last two tell me what did you think about them I want to know if they good or not
I've tried the last two ones you linked. I think they both have potential but they're very light on content at the moment. Lustful Valley at least has nudity in it, but both are "finishable" in about 10 min. Worth watching both for sure, but unless you're super keen to try them out I'd wait for some more story to be added to both.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I've tried the last two ones you linked. I think they both have potential but they're very light on content at the moment. Lustful Valley at least has nudity in it, but both are "finishable" in about 10 min. Worth watching both for sure, but unless you're super keen to try them out I'd wait for some more story to be added to both.
Pretty much agree with you there, depending on their update and development cycle, it could well be next year before they have any significant content, or even longer, both do have a lot of potential from what they have shown though.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
yes I know they still new thats why I said I will try them after 4 or 5 updates ... anyway thanks for reply back :)

The Priestess

Sep 10, 2019
I Love This Game, I Appreciate The Effort That You Are Putting Into Making It. I Wish You The Best, And Hope You Are Well.

Steam817272

Feb 24, 2021
I have not found a single H scene in this game? The story is amazing but I’d like to see how the H scenes are. All the gallery is locked for me as well? Can anybody hand me a save file or how to unlock them?
Thank you.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I have not found a single H scene in this game? The story is amazing but I’d like to see how the H scenes are. All the gallery is locked for me as well? Can anybody hand me a save file or how to unlock them?
Thank you.
Seriously, quite a few of them come from following through the game itself, though quite a few do depend on what answers you give to questions, open to walkthough found in the game folder, that pretty much tells you everything you need to know.

Reactions: Steam817272

Steam817272

Feb 24, 2021
Seriously, quite a few of them come from following through the game itself, though quite a few do depend on what answers you give to questions, open to walkthough found in the game folder, that pretty much tells you everything you need to know.
Thank you so much! One other thing, may I know which characters have H scenes and which ones dont? Like does hunchback have a H scene?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Thank you so much! One other thing, may I know which characters have H scenes and which ones dont? Like does hunchback have a H scene?
Not too sure off hand, if you follow the walk through and want all the h scenes do the opposite of what the guide tells you, for instance in the burrow i think it is you are supposed to avoid the trappers, instead avoid the roaming ones apart from the first time to unlock their scene, then go the to three location marked on the map as traps, triggering each of those scenes, even so doing this the game should only take about 1-2 hours to run through from the start, a couple of the chapters are basically filler where you pretty much do nothing apart from wake up, wash yourself, get dressed then exit the location.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes