Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
there
Can anyone tell me where the graveyard is--i cant find it and have to restart the game over several times.
there is two graves in the game the first at the begin of the from just walk the opposite way where you are going to church and the other is on the right side where you going to have sex in the big sex event at night when you going to have sex with preacher

Reactions: analloverbigtoo66

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
How do you press up to climb the ladder? dont see any button for that on the controls. Great game but i think there needs to be more control options.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
is there a wa
How do you press up to climb the ladder? dont see any button for that on the controls. Great game but i think there needs to be more control options.
yes the games is good but we dont need more contol options because we have wasd for moving and 1234 for talking and f or e for advancing to next scence or action and it enough

Reactions: analloverbigtoo66

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
NO thats no I what mean.. I know that its just I miss that game and I want to see game play form the start until this update at least thats all
Ahh, you want a game play video not a walk through, no idea if anybody has done any of them.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
on I didnt find a vid just old one where the version was 0.26 and I really miss the game and I would to see the last two updates
Both are pretty short content wise, I stopped downloading after each update, the file size vs content simply was not worth it, I will give it several more updates before I download again.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
How do I change the brightness? The game is a lot dark, I hardly saw anything during the ritual. Now I'm in the trapper tunnel, I don't see anything like that.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
you just have to set "high" on the graphic options
That worked for me as well.
Default it is set to medium, set it to high and it seems then there are more light sources rendered and you can see very well.
The tunnels were a pain on medium setting.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes