Feb 18, 2018
hey guys, hơ to adjust the light in game, idk why but everything í just pitch black, i can't see a thing :(

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
This is the best game in this page. I like the theme of the creepy game, I would like to see her drink her piss, shit, I would like to be punished, horses ... pigs .. Let's apprehend the creator is making fantasies come true!
Thats so dark ... I wouldnt like to see that ..I like as it is

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Can the dev make version for Android... Because it's been long while for me to get new graphics because sold out in many shops where I live and other shop are so fucking expensive... So I have wonder if the dev can make android version to us and if he did I am sure that he will get more support since he get stuck in 130~ and didn't pass 150.... Plus this beautiful will be so lovely on mobile... I know not easy and may sometimes but it will help in big way the dev and will add more fans to it

Zillino123

Jan 27, 2020
are there any H-scenes with hannibal other than the one when he kills you, the one on the cliff and the one in the gallery?

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
Cant seem to unzip the file. Keep having to re download it because it poofs after i try to open it. What am I doing wrong?

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
Can anyone tell me how do you run/sprint all i can do is walk. Seems the control options dont really work.

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
How do you save game? i keep getting thrown back to the begining and have to start over which gets a lil frustrating.

GoofyScooby

Jul 12, 2021
Can anyone tell me where the graveyard is--i cant find it and have to restart the game over several times.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes