Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
I really hate this slow gameplay. If your decision was wrong you need to redo everything. I wish I could skip or at least fast forward dialogues and be able to save freely. That will make life so easier
Well i have a suggestion,i myself like Unreal Engine games with big open worlds,so if you want to save some time by walking from one map side to other,i suggest downloading cheat engine,its kinda easy to use,just run the game,open it in cheat engine and you can change the games speed,so technicaly o would be super sonic.:illuminati:

Poshpoi

Jul 30, 2018
Well i have a suggestion,i myself like Unreal Engine games with big open worlds,so if you want to save some time by walking from one map side to other,i suggest downloading cheat engine,its kinda easy to use,just run the game,open it in cheat engine and you can change the games speed,so technicaly o would be super sonic.:illuminati:
Oh, I forgot about this option. I will try it :)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
This game surely look interesting but I'm sorry the badly written English made my brain hurt as much as if I would have been listening to Vogon poetry.
If I was to write a review of the game as of now it would get 1/5 and that's not fair.

• Haha
Reactions: RNDM
Jan 11, 2018
Hi everyone.

It's really too hard for me to find my way in the cave it's too dark I can't see anything after the hole path.

Do you have any tips to go out ?

Reactions: kamapalutza

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
I hope for more guro content in the future, it is pretty rare to see in western adult games but it's always welcomed under the right circumstances and your game does that perfectly the way its played out in game and in the galleries, there are also animations that happens that I hope make they're way to the galleries because I don't want to reload a save for a specific animation. I recently became a patreon supporter you make good stuff thanks :D

RoyceBurger

May 3, 2020
this game is awesome. i hope it will get expanded and perfected. love the story line of falling deeper into the cult.

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Should i consider myself a pervert that has f*** up mind? Because i fap to this kind of material and im in a bit questioning about my self now :unsure::unsure:

explore

Jan 2, 2019
Should i consider myself a pervert that has f*** up mind? Because i fap to this kind of material and im in a bit questioning about my self now :unsure::unsure:
Well you are surely a pervert, but perversion needs to be examinated more closely to say, where your doubts come from. If its source is that you think, you are somehow guilty for what you are doing, you must look into yourself. For the feeling of guiltyness can grow whether on the ground of concepts of other people that you have adoptet as of yourself. And this will not work, as concepts of other people fit perfectly to their very own world but will always restrain you in your world, and by world I mean the reality in which you are currently living. Or it grows on your very own way of being, on the ground of your becoming that person who you are now. In this latter case, you have two possibilities. You can either evade those contents which give you that feeling, in other words to resist the urge, or you can give it one try after another. Then again, you can try to silence that voice during the future time but this might be a violation of your very own being, name it soul, mind, personality.

I know that I speak against those wo say, reality and ficition are ontologically two sorts of things. I think, we all live in a sort of fiction, which I have called "one's own world" further up this text. Noone lives in reality, as reality is something yet to be achieved by man and we all live in our own created world -which utterly rude for many and perverted for some.

Listen to youself.

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
Well you are surely a pervert, but perversion needs to be examinated more closely to say, where your doubts come from. If its source is that you think, you are somehow guilty for what you are doing, you must look into yourself. For the feeling of guiltyness can grow whether on the ground of concepts of other people that you have adoptet as of yourself. And this will not work, as concepts of other people fit perfectly to their very own world but will always restrain you in your world, and by world I mean the reality in which you are currently living. Or it grows on your very own way of being, on the ground of your becoming that person who you are now. In this latter case, you have two possibilities. You can either evade those contents which give you that feeling, in other words to resist the urge, or you can give it one try after another. Then again, you can try to silence that voice during the future time but this might be a violation of your very own being, name it soul, mind, personality.

I know that I speak against those wo say, reality and ficition are ontologically two sorts of things. I think, we all live in a sort of fiction, which I have called "one's own world" further up this text. Noone lives in reality, as reality is something yet to be achieved by man and we all live in our own created world -which utterly rude for many and perverted for some.

Listen to youself.
That's deep, i think im gonna give it a try ;)

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes