Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
just some graphics update and it looks like a good game.... also need to be able to turn up the brightness cant see shit in the church

Last edited:
Reactions: Crome18
Jun 10, 2019
could you add more beheading and dolcett please? also in the scene where she goes to the camp and gets captured and dies if you don't tap f; in that scene it would be nice if you rendered how the little people carry her up to the pole and stick the spit all the way through her and roast her afterwards because after she dies its just game over and you can't see what happens next and you have to go to gallery for that, it would be nice if you could see the whole process of spit roasting and eating her
also if there was a scene where she doesn't gets saved by that little guy and gets impaled and spit roasted alive... that would be a dream come true
rendering her beheading would be pretty awesome too

Last edited:

JDBlades

Apr 30, 2020
could you add more beheading and dolcett please? also in the scene where she goes to the camp and gets captured and dies if you don't tap f; in that scene it would be nice if you rendered how the little people carry her up to the pole and stick the spit all the way through her and roast her afterwards because after she dies its just game over and you can't see what happens next and you have to go to gallery for that, it would be nice if you could see the whole process of spit roasting and eating her
also if there was a scene where she doesn't gets saved by that little guy and gets impaled and spit roasted alive... that would be a dream come true
....WTF

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Changing resolution or trying to go from Windowed to Full Screen causes to game to crash.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Kinkshaming isn't the most honorable thing to do, but I do get where you are coming from.
It would be really nice, if the Dev could add this stuff for people who like it.
Maybe he could add a filter at the start of the game for "gore"-related stuff or general kink-options one can turn on/off (scat, hardcore-torture, torn limbs, etc.) So people could have control over the things they see, just like in other games with a NTR-filter or gay-filter.

Jan 1, 2020
It's just 1$ guys, to get the latest version. I'm not pointing fingers or trying to be condescending but the financial situation of the developer's Patreon is already meagre.
I meant more money, I´m a new patron and it´s just a shame I cant afford to give him more, covid fckd my finacial status :(

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I have waited 2 mouth for this update ... shame its short one and plz if you can make the option to make the dialogue bit slower its so fast for me like option in menu or something and I hope next update longer and sooner and continue the good work and good luck ...

Reactions: Pakicetus
Jun 10, 2019
Kinkshaming isn't the most honorable thing to do
its ok, any normal sane human being would be scared and disgusted, i would probably be too in a real scenario
but i just like to phantasize about a woman being impaled all the way through or brought to a guillotine, i wouldn't want anyone getting harmed in real world its just a phantasy
Maybe he could add a filter at the start of the game for "gore"-related stuff or general kink-options one can turn on/off (scat, hardcore-torture, torn limbs, etc.) So people could have control over the things they see, just like in other games with a NTR-filter or gay-filter.
that's the idea

Reactions: frostpaw

TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
I meant more money, I´m a new patron and it´s just a shame I cant afford to give him more, covid fckd my finacial status :(
I'm sorry to hear that mate. Yeah, i'm in the same situation, hopefully i can bump my pledge in the next months.

I have waited 2 mouth for this update ... shame its short one and plz if you can make the option to make the dialogue bit slower its so fast for me like option in menu or something and I hope next update longer and sooner and continue the good work and good luck ...
Regarding the dialogue, i have suggested to the developer a option for dialogue speed in the settings menu, something like "slow", "medium", "fast" so that it would benefit everyone. Those who want to understand the story and for those who want to just skim through and see the h.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Kinkshaming isn't the most honorable thing to do, but I do get where you are coming from.
It would be really nice, if the Dev could add this stuff for people who like it.
This whole game is very gore related though and some of the h-animations start off fine and end in softcore gore which most people probably still would be fine with, other scenes are indeed a bit more harsh.

I think a better option would be a button to skip animations, so once you see it is not something you want to see you press skip and it just goes towards the next stage (as in reloading last checkpoint or whatever normally triggers after that h-animation is finished).

It would be very hard to content filter this game as most of it leans towards that direction anyway it is horror game afterall.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that mate. Yeah, i'm in the same situation, hopefully i can bump my pledge in the next months.

Regarding the dialogue, i have suggested to the developer a option for dialogue speed in the settings menu, something like "slow", "medium", "fast" so that it would benefit everyone. Those who want to understand the story and for those who want to just skim through and see the h.
A dialogue skip function would be great, preferably a proper skip button (as in pressing spacebar skips the text similar to many normal RPG games like Dragon Age/Witcher)

I have replayed this game a few times now as new content has been added and I am starting to get a bit tired of having to wait through the same dialogue all the time haha

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
not sure if anyone ask this yet or not but can someone post thier save? i am to lazy to play thou XD i just wanna see the scenes lol

Jun 10, 2019
not sure if anyone ask this yet or not but can someone post thier save? i am to lazy to play thou XD i just wanna see the scenes lol
using someone else's save probably wouldn't help since none of the main events are included in the gallery although you can skip to events once unlocked, would be better off with a walkthrough

Nov 26, 2018
It is saying something like "Can not be writing on file". Nothing happens. Guess it doesn't work for me for some reason.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I am okay with the sex so far just little bit kinky and bdsm and stuff and I like I dont have to fight and solve puzzles ...just story and sex I have there will be real multi choices lead to different levels ( sex , story ....stuff) and thats it I think for now

wax31

Aug 21, 2017
WOW! What a nice Game man! Never saw so much good ideas and dark touched Story in a 3D game. Definetly thumbs up.
More fluid cum and anal/bukkake/gokkun in the rituals and this thing beats most company made games!

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes