sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
yeah this game is on the right track on so many levels.

Agree with the people here simplicity in maps is the better.

Small side note as well, special fonts only detract from the styling.
Make text easy to read and do the styling around the text instead.

apart from that this is one of the more promising ones around here

Jul 31, 2018
Love the tone and the idea, and am looking forward to playing properly closer to finished, but I tried it currently on my low spec laptop, low settings, 720p and the first area ran at 15 fps. The dungeon after being caught by the 2 hunters was at 60 fps and the second area after hunchback leads you to gate was at 25 fps. Though I get that this isn't meant for low end specs, thought I'd share as it seems this can still use a lot of optimisation. Smaller areas would definitely improve it as others have suggested, but otherwise there's always loads to do to improve performance.

Edit: You should be occlusion culling if you dont already, and my advice, include a slider in settings to change view-distance, and include that fog throughout the game, closeness depending on view-distance (max view-distance you can remove the fog). Anything beyond the fog gets culled.

Last edited:
Reactions: State Briga

DaFackIsDis

Mar 28, 2020
Hey just want to say that I really enjoy this game, the setting, sounds, locations and the actual story are super cool.

One thing I was wondering, can you resist during the first ritual? I've tried to do it in various ways, but after the second guy I always get the "you can't resist" message

Albertoer

Sep 1, 2017
As I said in my review, you are in dire need of an editor. I study English literature so I can help you out if you want. Doesn't have to be me tho, but I believe that if you sort out the writing, the whole concept you are going for will come together in a much more impactful way.

Jan 1, 2020
To be honest, im kinda more interested in what the hell happened there, Absent.Dogma are you planning on re-using old maps to add more content? maybe some variations on the 6, or her etting dirtier or something?

R_Thur

May 29, 2017
As I said in my review, you are in dire need of an editor. I study English literature so I can help you out if you want. Doesn't have to be me tho, but I believe that if you sort out the writing, the whole concept you are going for will come together in a much more impactful way.
Maybe try to contact him through his patreon mate

TobaiasR

Nov 2, 2017
The author is doing two updates in a month or so usually, one is a content update with a focus on story and the other update is technical update focusing on minor things and fixes but it can also feature a gallery scene.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes