socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
Is there a walkthrough? I tried to play this before and got lost, had no idea where to go or what to do.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
A great game, I love the touch it gives, the atmosphere, the sounds, the gameplay, the terror and the tension, and more, I really liked it the first time I played it, but I couldn't play anymore because I formatted my pc, and I lost the game, I tried to look for it and I did not find it or I passed it by because I did not remember what it was called, but right now I find out that there is a new update and that makes me happy, and I know that the developers did not abandon the game. .. since it is already a good game, I would like you to add a translator for Spanish for future updates since I do not understand English very well :/ although you can guide me well, a perfect game from now on Thanks for bringing this game :D

Goku1.jpg

Aug 5, 2016
I only have one request, please take out the follow-quest shenanigans. Walk? The guy is faster than you. Run? He fucking stops moving. It's just a cheap way to artificially lengthen a game without adding content and it comes at the expense of the player's time. Why does a simple walk to a place take so fucking long?

Reactions: kylemorre

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Multiple ending? Can you get to the end of the game or are these endings bad endings like other games?
I'm interested because I like how the game looks, so I'm surprised that there are endings and the game only takes up 1.8GB.
All praise for the game, I hope there will be an update!! (y) :giggle:

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
State Briga
Hello, multiple ending in a narrow sense means you can pass some levels in different ways, not too "different", but still. Tips in game explain this point (e.g. you can get scars or avoid it). Generally it'll be in future versions. 1.8gb archived, about 3 times more unzipped.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
mobiuscares101 Hello. As I remember in that level game writing out your progress after level is finished completely, so you need to visit camp, play all stuff and after come to the leader under the shelter. Then all is done you should be cleared to access.

Reactions: mobiuscares101
Jan 1, 2020
Kinda low content for an update (compared to 0.3), are you advanced on the next one?, i know you dont like timestamps in order to keep up your work, but maybe a % of progress for the next update will be appreciated. Keep the good work

sinz194

Dec 6, 2018
does this setting Безымянный.png work? I twist the slider in different directions, but nothing changes the game is still dark

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Kinda low content for an update (compared to 0.3), are you advanced on the next one?, i know you dont like timestamps in order to keep up your work, but maybe a % of progress for the next update will be appreciated. Keep the good work
Must to say partially I agree with you, if you remember in v0.3 ritual was in scope and other details was faded in the background. However seems like there was enough H-content for that "version jump".
I guess that feeling is about lack of H content in this current version, you could be not interested in the game story, nevertheless, it needs to be created and is part of the game. Also as you might have guessed, I'm not using on any serious version control model.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I get the same thing. It says there's a missing shader.
Apparently this is a DX11 problem. Older GPU's can't install DX11. This is why I hate HP and Compaq computers. Don't buy one. Not unless you are into hours of torture, frustartion, and have a hidden desire to smash a computer to bits with a hammer. Especially if it is an Intel based HP or Compaq. I miss my AMD!

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hello , i wanted to try the game but first i would like to know what horror is this , Jumpscares ? and is guro avoidable , outside of these things the game looks really good :) Thanks !

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Aiden Hello, let's say your choices can give your a tip what happens next, guro isn't a foundation stone of the vibe. Gallery's rooms marked as well. Not a "jumpscares", but some locations have narrow passages.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Aiden Hello, let's say your choices can give your a tip what happens next, guro isn't a foundation stone of the vibe. Gallery's rooms marked as well. Not a "jumpscares", but some locations have narrow passages.
So unless im an idiot i wont run into guro unless i want to ? and thanks for the info i hate jumpscares :)

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes